Spin 2 Win
Always wanted to play the number wheels you see in the movies? Well heres your chance, bet on the number that comes up or the colour area the wheel lands on!
Welcome to Spin 2 Win
Place your chips and Spin 2 Win on our amazing numbers wheel game.
List of Features:
- Wide range of exciting bet types available.
- Single or combination bets available.
- Available 24 hours a day.
- Practice your strategies in "Play for Fun" mode.
- No special sign up required, use your regular Paddy Power Account.
How to Play
Spin 2 Win is an easy game to learn and is fun to play.
Spin 2 Win allows you to "Play for fun" or "Play for real". After the game's introduction has loaded you can choose which mode you wish to play. In order to "Play for Real" you need to be logged in.
Spin 2 Win Bets
After loading Spin 2 Win you will see a wheel labelled with numbers 1-32 with a range of betting options in the centre of the wheel. The following bet types are available:
- Number bet: Select a particular number to be the next spin
- Colour bet: Select the next spin to be in a particular colour range
- Number Range bet: Select the next spin to be in a particular number range
- Higher or Lower: Select the next spin to be higher or lower than the previous spin
- Odd or Even: Select the next spin to be odd or even
If you scroll your mouse over the wheel the odds for each bet will be displayed in the message box below the wheel.
How to Bet
- Select your stake - This is the base unit you will be betting in. Minimum unit stake is 50p/50c.
- Place your bet - Select the chip you wish to bet. The chip amount will be multiplied by the unit stake you have chosen. If your unit stake is 2 and you select the 5 Chip, your total stake will be 10. (2 x 5 = 10). Now either click or drag the chip you want and click or drop the chip on the bet area you have selected. If you make a mistake you can clear the wheel by clicking on the Remove All Chips button in the bottom right hand corner.
- Submit your bets - When you have placed the bets you desire, click on the Submit Bet, Spin Wheel button and let the fun commence. Win or lose, if you wish to place the same bets, simply click on 'Redo Last Bet'. Alternatively if you wish to make new selections then click on 'Remove all Chips'.
The theoretical return to player percentage for this game is between 82.03% and 95% for different bet types. System malfunction voids all plays. For more tips to play, read our number games guide.