Blackjack with 1000x Bonus
Now play Blackjack, the world's most popular casino game, one, two, or three hands at a time. Get up to three times the action with every deal. And for maximum excitement, try the Bonus Bets where you can win up to 100, 500, or even 1000 times your bonus wager!
Welcome to Multi Hand Blackjack with 1000x Bonus
How to Play
- Your entire balance and free bets as shown in the top bar will be converted to credits upon launching this game.
Changing Credit Value
- Click on the ‘Credit Value’ button on the top bar to change the credit value.
- Select the credit value you wish to purchase – the game will reload with your new credit value. The value will be displayed in the ‘Credit Value’ button on the top bar.
- When you exit a game, your funds are immediately saved, transferred and returned to your games/sportsbook balance.
- If you wish to withdraw funds while in a game, go to Options and click the Buyin/Cashout button.
How to Bet
To play Multi-Hand Blackjack, select a chip value by clicking a chip at the bottom of the playing field. The chip you select displays in a raised position. To place a bet, click the desired Bet circle on the table. Each time you click, you place one chip on the table.
You may place a wager on any one or more hands by clicking on the corresponding Bet circle. Each main bet must be at least as large as the minimum bet and each cannot exceed the maximum bet.
You may place a wager on one or more Bonus Bets by clicking on the corresponding Bonus Bet circles. You do not need to make a main bet in order to make a Bonus Bet.
After you place your bet, click the DEAL button.
If you wish to repeat your last wager after completing a game, and have sufficient credits, click the REBET button. This restores your previous wagers. If you wish, you can adjust any wager. You still need to click the DEAL button to initiate play.
The DOUBLE BET button causes your currently placed main bets to be doubled every time you click it. If doubling any of your current main bets would cause a wager to exceed the bet limit, then the DOUBLE BET button is not available. The DOUBLE BET button does not affect any Bonus Bets. Therefore if you only have Bonus Bets placed, the DOUBLE BET button is not available.
If you click the DOUBLE BET button before placing a wager, this is equivalent to first clicking the REBET button and then the DOUBLE BET button. You still need to click the DEAL button to initiate play.
To remove a bet from the table, either press the SHIFT key and click your chips on the felt, or click the CLEAR button.
The TURBO Button quickens the pace of play by eliminating certain animations, such as the dealing of the cards. It does not change the method of play or the rules of the game. When Turbo is on, the button is highlighted in red. You can turn the Turbo feature on or off by clicking it.
Playing a Hand of Blackjack
After you place your wagers and click DEAL, cards are dealt to each of your hands and to the Dealer.
If the Dealer's face up card is an Ace, you are offered Insurance, which you can accept or decline. If you accept, this automatically places another wager equal to half of your original wager. After Insurance Bets are accepted or declined, then the Dealer's face down card is checked. If the Dealer has Blackjack, then each Insurance Bet is paid 2 to 1 and the game ends. If the Dealer does not have Blackjack, then each Insurance Bet is forfeited and play proceeds.
If the Dealer's face up card is a 10 value card, then the Dealer's face down card is also checked for Blackjack, but no Insurance Bet is offered beforehand. Early checking for Dealer Blackjack is a big advantage for the player since it eliminates risking additional double down wagers and split wagers that would otherwise be lost to a late-revealed Dealer Blackjack!
If the Dealer's hand is a Blackjack, then all main bets are forfeited, and the game ends. The exception is when you also have a Blackjack, which is a push, and your wager for that hand is returned.
If the Dealer's hand is not a Blackjack, then you get to play out each of your dealt hands. If you are dealt a Blackjack on the first two cards in a hand and the Dealer does not also have a Blackjack, then this hand is an automatic winner and is immediately paid at 3 to 2. If the Dealer does not have Blackjack you are given the opportunity to try to improve the outcome of your hand. Depending on the cards you hold, you may choose one of the following options:
HIT - You request an additional card. You can continue to request additional cards until you decide to stand or until your card value total is 21 (automatic stop) or until you bust by receiving a card that causes your card value total to exceed 21. If you bust, that hand loses and your main bet is forfeited.
STAND - You request no further cards and play this hand against the Dealer's hand.
SPLIT - If the first two cards in a hand are of the same value, you may click SPLIT to split your cards into two separate hands, which also places an additional wager equal to the original main bet. When Aces are split, only one further card may be dealt to each Ace. A split hand leading to a two card value total of 21 is not a Blackjack. Only one split is allowed per hand -- resplitting is not allowed.
DOUBLE DOWN - On the first two cards in a hand, you may click DOUBLE DOWN to automatically double your original main bet and receive exactly one additional card. If you split any cards other than Aces, you may also double down on the first two cards of either or both split hands. This is not offered if the card value total of the first two cards is 21.
The card value total is displayed on circular plaques adjacent to each hand. As cards are dealt to a hand, the plaque displays an updated card value total. When your hand holds an Ace and the plaque flashes the card value total and the word “Soft”, the value displayed is based on counting the Ace as an 11 rather than a 1 (for example, a 5 and an Ace are shown as a “Soft 16”). When comparing your hand versus the Dealer's hand, Aces are evaluated such that they represent the highest possible card value total not exceeding 21.
After all of your hands have been played, the Dealer's face down card is revealed. If any of your hands need to be compared against the Dealer’s hand (in other words, at least one hand isn't a bust or a Blackjack) then the Dealer's hand is played out. Otherwise, the Dealer's down card is revealed, and the game is concluded.
If the Dealer's card value total is 16 or lower, additional cards are dealt until the card value total is 17 or higher. If the Dealer's card value total exceeds 21, then the Dealer busts and any of your standing hands win. Otherwise, the Dealer’s card value total is compared against each of your hands. In the case of a tie, this is a push and your wager for that hand is returned.
If the Dealer's face up card is an Ace, you can place an Insurance Bet on any hand with a main bet. If you are only playing one hand, you are asked whether you want to take an Insurance Bet for that hand. If you are playing two or more hands, then in addition to being able to accept or decline the Insurance Bet for the first hand, you can also accept or decline Insurance Bets for all of your hands at the same time by clicking on YES TO ALL or NO TO ALL.
Each Insurance Bet, if accepted, is half of the corresponding main bet.
Once Insurance Bets are accepted or declined, the Dealer checks for Blackjack. If the Dealer has a Blackjack, then each Insurance Bet is paid at 2 to 1; if the Dealer does not have Blackjack, then each Insurance Bet is forfeited.
Insurance Bets are not offered when only a Bonus Bet is made.
The Bonus Bet is available independently of each main bet. In other words, you are not required to place a wager in the larger "Bet" circle in order to place a "Bonus Bet" wager. If you receive a Blackjack on a hand on which you placed a Bonus Bet, then you win!
Before normal Blackjack hand play commences, each winning Bonus Bet plays out. An award display appears, cycling through possible award values. Click on the BONUS button to display your award. Awards range from 5 to 1000 times your Bonus Bet. You receive your Bonus Bet award irrespective of the Dealer's hand and irrespective of the outcome of your main bet.
If a Blackjack is not dealt to a given hand, any corresponding Bonus Bet is forfeited.
Rules - Player
- Bonus Bets are evaluated immediately after cards are dealt.
- The Dealer’s hand does not affect any Bonus Bet award.
- Bonus Bets are paid when player is dealt Blackjack on first two cards.
- Blackjack pays 3 to 2.
- If player gets a card value total of 21, regardless of the number of cards, the player can accept no more cards for that hand.
- Double down is possible on any two cards.
- Only one split allowed (no re-splitting).
- Player may double down on either / both initial two card hands of a split.
- Blackjack only possible on first two cards on each hand (and not on split cards).
- If Aces split, each Ace receives only one card.
- Insurance, if accepted, is half of the initial wager.
- Player may draw a maximum of eight cards for any hand. An eight card Player hand whose value does not exceed 21 is an automatic winner.
Rules - Dealer
- Dealer must hit on card value totals of 16 or less.
- Dealer must stand on all card value totals of 17 or higher. This includes soft values where an Ace can be counted as an 11 value.
- Insurance Bets are offered when the Dealer's face up card is an Ace. Dealer then checks for Blackjack.
- Dealer also checks for Blackjack when the Dealer's face up card is a 10 or face card.
- Dealer Blackjack, when revealed, ends play; player loses main bets, unless the player hand is also a Blackjack, in which case it is a push and the main bet is returned to the player.
- 6 decks of standard playing cards, shuffled for each hand of play.
- Malfunction voids all pays and play.
- Awards are shown in credits.
The long-term, average expected Return to Player % is 99.53% based on optimal playing strategy.
System malfunction voids all plays.
Click here to play classic Online Blackjack.