The casino classic Sicbo is here at Paddy Power Games, rool you way to a 160x payout for betting on and rolling 3 snake eyes! Sicbo offers you a huge range of bets on the outcome of 3 rolled dice, so why not play now and see what you can roll!
Liked this? Try these:
Sic Bo game play
How to play
1. Click New Game, then select a stake by clicking on the bet tokens (chips) at the bottom of the screen. These represent actual values in your chosen currency:
2. To place your bet, hover your mouse over the Sic Bo table. Potential bet selections should change colour as you move over them.
3. Click on a single number or sequence of numbers on the table. The chip you have last clicked on will now appear on that position on the table. You may place as many different bets as you wish, provided each bet is within a specific limit. For details of the types of bet you can place in Sic Bo see the table below.
4. Click the Roll button to roll the dice. Three dice will be rolled inside their chamber. You can triple or double your original stake by selecting appropriate buttons. You can also clear selected stakes, or undo you last move.
5. If the dice do not match your predicted numbers, you lose your stake. If your numbers or number sequences are correct, you win the payout associated with that bet. Winning bets will be highlighted on the table. The game ends.
6. Click "Repeat" to play exactly the same bet as the previous game, or select a stake amount from the bet tokens and place a new bet on the table
Bet types and payouts
To win in Sicbo you must predict the outcome of the dice being rolled as detailed in the table below:
|Single number||A bet on a certain number occurring. The bottom row of the table displaying the numbers 1-6.||
|Win for each instance of number, therefore:
1-1 if one match
2-1 if two matches
3-1 if three matches
|Two number combinations||A bet on any two dice numbers occurring (not including same numbers). For example 1 and 3.||
|Three number totals||A bet on the combined total of all three dice.
The less frequent the odds of each total, the higher the payout - as shown to the right.
|A result of 3 or 18 is always a loss and does not appear on the table. The only combination for a 3 or an 18 requires a triple being rolled, therefore can be bet on as a triple bet.|
|Small or Big||A bet on the combined total of the dice, to be either Small (between 4- 10) or Big (11-17).||Evens: 1-1||Lose if triplet is rolled (three 4s, for example)|
|Triple||Three numbers of the same value, specified before the dice are rolled.||180-1||-|
|Any triple||Any three dice of identical value.||30-1||-|
|Double or pair||Two dice of the same number.||10-1||Whether you have 2 or 3 identical numbers, you win only once.|
This game has a Return to Player of 97.22% based on good playing strategy.
System malfunction voids all pays