All the pulse racing excitement of a day at the races. Virtual Horses is a fixed-odds game based on horse racing. The game allows you to bet on an eight-horse race and then watch the race with high quality animations and commentary. There are 72 different bets available for each race. So why leave home?
"All the excitment of the race track ,although,im sure id make a better commentator;"
Game Play-Getting Started
When you first open the game, you will see the betting screen. Here you can place your bets, and decide whether you want to watch the race or go straight to the result. If you want to go straight to the result, after placing your bets, select the “Turbo” setting.
Game Play-Placing your bets
- Choose your stake from the selection of chips at the bottom of the screen.
- To place a bet, click on the horse name, the odds or on the forecast bet option of your choice.
- A chip will be displayed next to the bet option you selected.
- To make a bet on a horse to be placed, be sure to position your chip(s) in the box to the right of the horse's name, beneath the heading 'Place'.
- You may place as many bets as you like on each race, provided that your potential winnings do not exceed the maximum payout for a single game.
- You may choose different stakes for each of your bets - just select a new chip value or place multiple chips on each bet option.
- The total amount you have staked will be shown in the TOTAL STAKE box.
- For each bet option the odds are displayed. Note that for place bets, the odds are one-fifth of the win odds. The odds for all place bets are displayed when you roll your mouse over the box to the right of any horse's name, beneath the heading 'Place'.
- To bet on a single race, press 'Bet Now'.
Viewing the Race
- Once you press 'Bet Now', you will be taken to the race viewer screen, and an animation of the race will be played.
- Throughout the race, the three leading horses are displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- At any point during the race, you can press 'Skip' to skip to the end of the race and see the photo finish with the results.
The long-term, average expected Return to Player percentage is 90.49%
System malfunction voids all plays.
For more tips to play, read our virtual horses game guide