Dungeons and Dragons: Crystal Caverns
Lead your band of heroes on a bold adventure to the mythical Crystal Caverns. Legends describe huge, dazzling caverns containing glittering gems and jewels beyond compare. Defeat hordes of trolls, ogres and skeletons and reap the rewards of incredible treasure. Based on the timeless board game, Dungeons & Dragons: Crystal Caverns has an adventure to offer to every player.
Dungeons & Dragons: Crystal Caverns
Lead your band of heroes on a bold adventure into the mythical realm of Dungeons & Dragons: Crystal Caverns. Legends describe huge, dazzling caverns containing glittering gems and jewels beyond compare. Defeat hordes of trolls, ogres and skeletons and reap the rewards of incredible treasure.
Play 20 lines of action and enjoy the unique wonder of the Tumbling Reels™ feature. With the Tumbling Reels™ feature, symbols fall from the top of the screen instead of spinning down upon a reel. Winning symbol combinations disappear and new symbols tumble down to replace the vanished symbols. You can win again and again and again on the same spin!
Gain entrance into the amazing Crystal Caverns by getting three Bonus symbols on a payline. Inside the caverns enjoy the Tumbling Treasures Bonus starting with 6 free spins on richers reels and the chance to retrigger the Bonus multiple times.
As you battle wave after wave of monsters, reap the rewards of the super scatter feature. All monster symbols pay as scatter pays which can lead to more tumbles and bigger awards. With richer reels and more ways to win, you will want to go on this quest again and again.
Your adventure and fortune awaits in Dungeons & Dragons: Crystal Caverns.
How To Bet
Dungeons & Dragons: Crystal Caverns provides 20 paylines of action. You can choose how much to bet per line. You can also use Auto Spin to play the game for you.
Displays current bet per line shown in currency. Click the left arrow (with a minus sign) to decrease bet per line. Click the right arrow (with a plus sign) to increase bet per line. Clicking the left and right arrows does not necessarily decrease or increase your line bet in a linear fashion. Rather, your line bet decreases or increases at preset increments which represent the most popular bet amounts.
Displays current number of paylines, which is fixed at 20 paylines.
Click to spin the reels and submit your bet.
Auto Spin Feature
Auto Spin plays the game automatically for a given number of games at the current number of lines and line bet. Once you have selected your desired number of lines and line bet, click AUTO SPIN and choose how many games you want to play. Auto Spin will keep playing the specified number of games until you click the STOP button, or you trigger a Bonus, or your balance is insufficient to spin again.
Tumbling Reels™ Feature
All paytable-defined symbol combinations trigger the Tumbling Reels™ feature during regular and Tumbling Treasures Bonus game play. All winning symbol combinations are evaluated and values are added to the win meter.
All symbols in winning combinations disappear. All symbol positions on each reel are filled as symbols tumble from above, in sequence, to fill all empty spaces. The game screen is re-evaluated for symbols in winning combinations and award values are added to the win meter.
The Tumbling Reels™ feature continues to work until no paytable-defined symbol combinations are created as a result of new symbols tumbling from above.
Tumbling Treasures Bonus with Super Scatter
You can trigger the Tumbling Treasures Bonus by getting three Bonus symbols on a payline. You can only trigger the Bonus once on a given play of the reels.
Upon triggering the Tumbling Treasures Bonus, you receive 6 free spins.
During the Tumbling Treasures Bonus, you can retrigger the Bonus multiple times. Your Tumbling Treasures Bonus continues until you have 0 spins remaining, or until you have played 300 free spins. To retrigger the Tumbling Treasures Bonus, you need to get 3, 4, or 5 Bonus symbols anywhere on the Tumbling Treasures Bonus reels.
If you get 3 Bonus symbols, you win an additional 2, 3, or 4 free spins.
If you get 4 Bonus symbols, you win an additional 4, 6, 8, or 10 free spins.
If you get 5 Bonus symbols, you win an additional 6, 8, 10, 12 or 15 free spins.
Your bet per line in the Bonus is equal to the bet per line on the reel spin that triggered the Bonus.
In the Tumbling Treasures Bonus, the reels are richer and there are more ways to win. In additional to paying on lines, all monster symbols pay a super scatter award as well. For these super scatter symbols, you only need to get 3 or more of the same symbol anywhere on the Tumbling Treasures Bonus reels to win! See the paytable for details.
Adjust the quality of the graphics to get the optimal animation performance.
- BEST mode - Graphics look best, but performance may suffer.
- HIGH mode (default) - Optimal graphics and performance setting.
- MEDIUM mode - Lower quality but increased performance.
- LOW mode - Degraded graphics, but smoothest animation performance is achieved even on slower computers.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning with the far left reel.
All payline wins occur on bet lines only.
Only highest winner paid on each payline.
Only highest scatter pay award paid.
Line wins are multiplied by the line bet on the winning line.
Coinciding wins on different paylines are added. Scatter awards are independent from payline awards and are also added to the total amount paid.
Awards are shown in currency.
Regardless of your bet size, there is an award cap on any single transaction. See the paytable for details. A transaction includes the results of the Tumbling Treasures Bonus plus the outcome which launched the bonus. If the award cap is reached in the Bonus, the Bonus may end early before all free spins have been completed.
In addition to the features described in the How to Bet section, the Controls Bar on the bottom of the game screen displays the current balance in the chosen currency, the amount paid if a win occurs, and the amount bet on the last/current proposition.
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, WIZARDS OF THE COAST, and their respective logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the USA and other countries. © 2011 Wizards of the Coast LLC. Licensed by Hasbro.
Copyright © 2011 IGT. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are registered trademarks or pending trademarks of IGT and/or its licensors in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Average Rating: 23456 Based on 9 ratings Login to write a review
Who am I betting with?
You are betting with Paddy Power bookmaker. We are the bookmaker laying the odds for you, the punter, to take. If you lose your bet, we keep your money. If you win your bet, we pay you your winnings.
Is Dungeons And Dragons - Crystal Caverns fair?
The game is a game involving fixed odds and you are just as likely to win in any one game as you are in any other. Each game and each number is generated in isolation. Therefore if you have won money on the last five games there is nothing to say you will be less likely to win on the next just because you are on a winning streak.
Can I try the game for free?
Yes. There is an option whereby you can play for fun, and this is well worth doing if you wish to develop a feel for the game before depositing your hard-earned cash!
What is the minimum/maximum I can bet?
1 cent/1 pence is the smallest bet that you can place on any one outcome. The maximum bet you can place is £/€500. Of course, the maximum amount you are allowed to stake within this framework will ultimately be dictated by the available funds that you have in your account at the time.
The game does not download load properly. Why is this?
This problem can be broken down into two more specific complaints, which are as follows:
1. The game is not displaying properly- This will be due to your screen resolution being too small. The game works on a minimum screen resolution of 800 by 600 pixels. To change your screen resolution simply go to your desktop and click on the right-hand mouse button. A menu will pop up and you will need to select 'Properties'. Another box will pop up and you will need to select 'Settings' from the tabs running along the top of the box. From here you will be able to alter your screen resolution.
2. The game is simply not working at all - This may be because you need to download the latest version of Flash Player. After loading the game, you will have received a screen prompt asking you whether you wanted to download the latest version of Flash Player. Downloading this will ensure that you will be able to play the game without any problems. If you ignored or switched the prompt off, you can go to the Macromedia website and download Flash Player from there.
The game seems to be running very slowly. Is there anything I can do about this?
Unfortunately not. Our game relies upon your machine, and will run as quickly or slowly as your machine allows. Other than upgrading your computer and its facilities, there is little that can be done with regards to improving the speed of the game on any one machine.
Terms & Conditions
This game is a virtual fixed odds betting game. Players may bet at fixed odds on the outcome. The games are not pre-scheduled; instead they start when you confirm your bets. As such, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Terms and Conditions, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.The General Rules of Paddy Power ("General Rules") contained within the Terms and Conditions of this web-site, Paddypower.com, ("Terms and Conditions") apply to all eventualities relating to this game ("Product") that are not covered by these Conditions. The General Rules are available on this web-site.
In the event of any inconsistency between these Conditions and the General Rules or Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise stated, the General Rules and Terms and Conditions shall prevail. By playing this game you agree to be bound by these Conditions.
In these Conditions, "we", "us", or "our" refers to Paddy Power and/or its group companies.
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY1.1 You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied or made available to you as part of the Product shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
1.2 You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Paddypower.com Website and/or otherwise provided as part of the Product is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of such material and content is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, tamper with or create derivative works of such material and content.
2. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWSNotwithstanding clause 1 above, the Product may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Product and any bets placed on or via the Product.
3. NO WARRANTY3.1 We will endeavour to provide the Product using our reasonable skill and care. We make no further warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the Product. All implied warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy are hereby excluded.
3.2 We make no warranty that the Product will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Paddypower.com web-site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials or as to results or the accuracy of any information obtained by you through the Product.
3.3 In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of any race result, bet settlement or any other element of the Product, we will not be liable to you as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all bets on the races in question.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY4.1 You agree that your use of the Product is at your sole risk.
4.2 We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of the Product, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
4.3 We will not be responsible or liable for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Product and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Product.
4.4 Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
5. INDEMNITYYou agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach by you of these Conditions, the General Rules or the Terms and Conditions, or otherwise arising out of your use of the Product or any use of the Product by any other person accessing the Product using your user identification.
6. TERMINATION6.1 We may terminate your account (including your username and password) if we believe in our sole discretion that you have breached any of these Conditions, the General Rules or the Terms and Conditions or have acted in a manner inconsistent with the spirit of any of them or for any reason we discontinue to provide the Product.
6.2 You acknowledge that we do not have to give you prior notice of any such termination.
7. GENERAL7.1 No bet can be cancelled by a customer once confirmed by us. All valid bets stand once confirmed whether the customer is on-line or off-line, subject to the provisions set out in clause 3.3 or as otherwise provided in the General Terms or (as applicable) the Terms and Conditions.
7.2 We reserve the right to withdraw the Product or any element of the Product at any time without notice to you, and we will not be liable as a result of any such action.
7.3 Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the General Rules, the maximum pay-out (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for any calendar day (based on Greenwich Mean Time) to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Product using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £2,000,000 or currency equivalent, notwithstanding the number of different games played by the customer or group of customers acting together in the calendar day.
7.4 If any part of these Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these Conditions.
7.5 No waiver by us of any of these Conditions shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any of these Conditions.
7.6 Nothing in these Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
7.7 These Conditions, together with the General Rules and (as applicable) the Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the Product. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these Conditions. You agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these Conditions save that your agreement shall not apply in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such term has become a term of these Conditions.