Dungeons & Dragons: Fortress of Fortunes
Go on a quest for immense riches within our world of bold warriors, ancient fortresses and challenging monsters. Take on the role of a legendary hero and test yourself against 20 tantalizing lines of slot action. Three or more Bonus symbols unlock the gates into the Fortress of Fortunes Bonus. Explore the Fortress Dungeon in search of free spins and multipliers.
Liked this? Try these:
"love this game have won thousands on it in the years ive been playing it"
Go on a quest for immense riches within our world of bold warriors, ancient fortresses and challenging monsters. Take on the role of a legendary hero and test yourself against 20 tantalizing lines of slot action.
Three or more Bonus symbols unlock the gates into the Fortress of FortunesTM Bonus. Explore the Fortress Dungeon in search of free spins and multipliers. The throw of a 20-sided die decides whether or not you vanquish the monsters blocking your path to greater riches. Make your way to the Dragon's Cave for the chance to earn an additional 4x multiplier.
Complete your quest by redeeming your spoils in the Fortress Free SpinsTM. The free spins reels are vastly enriched with numerous Stacked Wilds®. The bonus paytable is enchanted with extra ways to win. The top award is boosted to 10,000 per line bet or a whopping max-bet treasure trove of 50,000 credits! Line up bonus Stacked Wilds and reap the rewards of multiple top awards. And if you earned any of the 20x worth of multipliers from within the Dungeon, you'll reap staggering riches.
How To Bet
Dungeons & Dragons: Fortress of Fortunes has 20 paylines, with the option of betting 1-5 credits on each payline.
The current bet per line is displayed in the LINE BET meter. Click the left arrow (-) to decrease bet per line. Click the right arrow (+) to increase bet per line.
Click the MAX BET button to bet the maximum, which is 5 credits per payline. MAX BET is only available for 100 credits and above.
Click the PLAY button to spin the reels. When PLAY is pressed, the number shown on the PLAY button is the number of credits bet.
Use the LINES control to change the number of active paylines. The LINES box displays the current number of paylines selected. Click the left arrow (-) to decrease the number of paylines. Click the right arrow (+) to increase the number of paylines. The number of available paylines: 1, 5, 10, 15 or 20 paylines.
LINE BET or LINES may alternatively be selected by directly clicking the corresponding bar within the LINE BET or LINES meter.
Fortress of FortunesTM Bonus
Get a Bonus symbol on three or more reels to enter the Fortress of FortunesTM Bonus.
You enter the bonus with an award multiplier and a number of free spins based upon the number of initiating Bonus symbols (see paytable for specifics). Before starting your actual free spins, try to earn additional free spins and multipliers in the Fortress Dungeon.
You start in the centre of the top level of the Fortress Dungeon. An icon of your selected hero marks your location.
A direction arrow is available at each doorway of your current chamber. Click an arrow to select a direction to move. An equivalent set of arrows can also be found in the compass rose in the lower right corner of the screen
When you enter a darkened dungeon chamber, you see and automatically engage the contents within.
Earn the listed number of additional free spins.
Earn the listed number of additional bonus multipliers.
Earn one additional strength point for your hero. The appearance of the enchantment varies with your choice of hero.
Come upon the start of a stairway and you descend to the next level. The chamber into which you arrive will show the bottom of the stairs, which are protected by a spell to keep you from going back up.
As the guardians of the treasure chests in the lower levels, monsters can shorten your exploration adventure. A battle ensues whenever you encounter a monster.
Prevail against a monster to grab its treasure and continue your exploration. If the chamber contains the start of a stairway, you descend to the next level after your treasure is collected.
If you vanquish the Dragon in the very deepest level, you earn an additional 4x multiplier and proceed to the Fortress Free Spins.
If you fail to vanquish a monster, it will cast a teleport spell against you, sending you to the Fortress Free Spins.
When you enter a chamber containing a monster, the perspective changes in preparation for battle. The initiative to attack first is automatically yours. To launch your attack, click the spinning die between the combatants or click the ROLL button in the lower right hand corner of the screen. For your attack to succeed, the sum of the final die value plus your hero's strength must be greater than or equal to the monster's strength. The hero's and monster's respective strength values are displayed next to each of them. The minimum die roll required is displayed just below the fighters.
The die is a standard "d20" - a twenty-sided die with all the values from 1 through 20 on its twenty equal-sized surfaces. This is a completely fair die so your success is only limited by your luck.
Monster strength increases the deeper into the dungeon you go.
Additional Dungeon Details
- The dungeon contents and configuration are randomly determined prior to your arrival and do not subsequently change until the bonus is complete. The path you select determines the adventure you will have.
- In the lower dungeon levels, there are usually two or more stairways from the level above. However, you will only ever see the bottom of the stairs you descend and never those of any of the other stairways.
- The chamber below a stairway is always empty.
- There are no centre room stairways.
- Monsters do not inhabit the first level of the dungeon.
- Monster strength increases the deeper you descend into the dungeon.
- A monster in a centre chamber is stronger than any other monster on that level.
- There is never more than one enchanted weapon per dungeon.
- Each of the three heroes has the same odds of winning against the various monsters.
- No monsters were injured or killed in the making of this game.
Fortress Free SpinsTM
When you arrive at the free spins round, you will get to play off all of your starting free spins plus any additional free spins you earned from your dungeon exploration. All bonus pays earned during a free spin are multiplied by your bonus multiplier.
Even with the lowest bonus multiplier, 1x, free spins are extremely rich.
Free spins are highly enriched by the addition of Stacked Wilds to every bonus reel. Similarly, the bonus paytable is significantly boosted at both ends.
All of the major symbols (D&D Logo, Hero, Castle, Dragon) have 2-symbol pays during free spins. At the other end of the award scale, the top award (Logo-Logo-Logo-Logo-Logo) pay is extraordinarily enhanced. With the greater number of Wilds on the free spins reels, you are that much more likely to earn a top award.
If you earned any additional multipliers from your dungeon exploration, these apply to all free spins line pays, including the top award! If three or more Bonus symbols appear during a free spin, the corresponding scatter pay award is likewise multiplied by your bonus multiplier. Three or more Bonus symbols also retrigger your bonus, awarding you additional free spins equal to the total number of free spins earned when the bonus was triggered plus the number of free spins accumulated from the dungeon (up to a maximum of 180 free spins in a single bonus round).
Your effective bet for these free spins is the same as the bet you placed when your bonus was initially triggered. Total bonus win is the sum of all awards won from your free spins. If your total win during a bonus round reaches or exceeds 250,000 currency units (e.g. Pounds, Euros, Dollars), then you directly win the max 250,000 currency units pay. When a max pay is awarded, the game ends, even if the max pay is awarded during a bonus round and you have not played out all your free spins.
With the Stacked Wilds, a boosted top award value and a potential bonus multiplier of 10x or larger, the Fortress of Fortunes Bonus offers the best chance yet to earn the max pay.
Clicking the OPTIONS button reveals a panel that allows you to customise your game experience.
AUDIO You can turn the game audio ON (default) or OFF by clicking the corresponding option.
GRAPHICS QUALITY You may want to adjust the quality of the graphics to get the optimal animation performance on your computer. In BEST mode, the graphics look the best, but performance may suffer. The HIGH (default) and MEDIUM settings lower the quality but increase the performance. In LOW mode, the graphics are degraded, but the smoothest animation performance is achieved even on slower computers.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning with the far left reel.
- All payline wins occur on bet lines only.
- Only highest winner paid on each payline.
- Only one award paid per payline.
- Line win awards are multiplied by the total number of credits bet on the winning line.
- Coinciding win awards on different paylines are added.
- Scatter pay awards are added to any pay line awards.
- Only highest winner paid on a Scatter pay.
- Scatter pay awards are multiplied by the total bet.
- Awards are shown in credits.
- The maximum award on any transaction is capped at 250,000 currency units (pounds, for example). A transaction includes the results of free spins in bonus plus the outcome which launched the bonus.
The GAME CONSOLE provides information and access to additional features:
- Your current balance in your chosen currency
- Your total number of credits
- The denomination in which the game is being played. This represents the value of each credit.
The METER BAR on the bottom of the game screen displays the denomination in which the game is being played, the number of credits paid if a win occurred, and the number of credits bet on the last/current proposition.
The long-term, average expected RTP % is 94.51%.
System malfunction voids all plays.
Average Rating: 23456 Based on 1818 ratings Login to write a review
23456 GS commented on 29-Oct-2013 1:58 PM
love this game have won thousands on it in the years ive been playing it
23456 LN commented on 29-Oct-2013 1:59 PM
Lots of little pay out,fun bonus round came up after short while which gave a good pay out
23456 DL commented on 06-Dec-2010 2:51 PM
Not ,one of the better games to keep me intrested ;
Who am I betting with?
You are betting with Paddy Power bookmaker. We are the bookmaker laying the odds for you, the punter, to take. If you lose your bet, we keep your money. If you win your bet, we pay you your winnings.
Is the game fair?
This game of chance is entirely fair and you are just as likely to win in any one game as you are in any other. Each game is generated in isolation and the odds of getting any particular outcome are exactly the same. Therefore if you have won money on the last five games there is nothing to say you will be less likely to win on the next just because you are on a winning streak.
Can I try the game for free?
Yes. There is an option whereby you can play for fun, and this is well worth doing if you wish to develop a feel for the game before depositing your hard-earned cash! You cannot be logged in if you wish to play for fun.
How do I buy credits to play the game?
1. To play the game you need to buy credits.
2. In the Buy In screen, select the amount of credits that you wish to purchase and click the Buy In button.
3. To purchase more credits whilst in a game, go to Options and click the Buyin/Cashout button.
How do I change my credit value?
1. Click on the ‘Credit Value' button on the top bar to change the credit value.
2. Select the credit value you wish to purchase - the game will reload with your new credit value.
3. The value will be displayed in the ‘Credit Value' button on the top bar.
How do I cash out of the game?
1. When you exit a game, your funds are immediately saved, transferred and returned to your games/sportsbook balance.
2. If you wish to withdraw funds while in a game, go to Options and click the Buyin/Cashout button.
What is the minimum/maximum I can bet?
1p/c is the smallest bet that you can place on any one outcome. The maximum bet you can place is £/€200 (20 lines x £/€10). Of course, the maximum amount you are allowed to stake will ultimately be dictated by the available funds that you have in your account at the time.
The game does not download load properly. Why is this?
This problem can be broken down into two more specific complaints, which are are below. However, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us (contact info in the footer) if you are having difficulty.
1. The game is not displaying properly - This will be due to your screen resolution being too small. The game works on a minimum screen resolution of 800 by 600 pixels. To change your screen resolution simply go to your desktop and click on the right-hand mouse button. A menu will pop up and you will need to select 'Properties'. Another box will pop up and you will need to select 'Settings' from the tabs running along the top of the box. From here you will be able to alter your screen resolution.
2. The game is simply not working at all - This may be because you need to download the latest version of Flash Player. After loading the game, you will have received a screen prompt asking you whether you wanted to download the latest version of Flash Player. Downloading this will ensure that you will be able to play the game without any problems. If you ignored or switched the prompt off, you can go to the Macromedia website and download Flash Player from there.
The game seems to be running very slowly. It there anything I can do about this?
Unfortunately not. Our game relies upon your machine, and will run as quickly or slowly as your machine allows. Other than upgrading your computer and its facilities, there is little that can be done with regards to improving the speed of the game on any one machine.
Terms & Conditions
This game is a virtual fixed odds betting game. Players may bet at fixed odds on the outcome. The games are not pre-scheduled; instead they start when you confirm your bets. As such, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Terms and Conditions, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.The General Rules of Paddy Power ("General Rules") contained within the Terms and Conditions of this web-site, Paddypower.com, ("Terms and Conditions") apply to all eventualities relating to this game ("Product") that are not covered by these Conditions. The General Rules are available on this web-site.
In the event of any inconsistency between these Conditions and the General Rules or Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise stated, the General Rules and Terms and Conditions shall prevail. By playing this game you agree to be bound by these Conditions.
In these Conditions, "we", "us", or "our" refers to Paddy Power and/or its group companies.
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY1.1 You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied or made available to you as part of the Product shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
1.2 You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Paddypower.com Website and/or otherwise provided as part of the Product is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of such material and content is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, tamper with or create derivative works of such material and content.
2. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWSNotwithstanding clause 1 above, the Product may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Product and any bets placed on or via the Product.
3. NO WARRANTY3.1 We will endeavour to provide the Product using our reasonable skill and care. We make no further warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the Product. All implied warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy are hereby excluded.
3.2 We make no warranty that the Product will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Paddypower.com web-site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials or as to results or the accuracy of any information obtained by you through the Product.
3.3 In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of any race result, bet settlement or any other element of the Product, we will not be liable to you as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all bets on the races in question.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY4.1 You agree that your use of the Product is at your sole risk.
4.2 We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of the Product, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
4.3 We will not be responsible or liable for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Product and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Product.
4.4 Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
5. INDEMNITYYou agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach by you of these Conditions, the General Rules or the Terms and Conditions, or otherwise arising out of your use of the Product or any use of the Product by any other person accessing the Product using your user identification.
6. TERMINATION6.1 We may terminate your account (including your username and password) if we believe in our sole discretion that you have breached any of these Conditions, the General Rules or the Terms and Conditions or have acted in a manner inconsistent with the spirit of any of them or for any reason we discontinue to provide the Product.
6.2 You acknowledge that we do not have to give you prior notice of any such termination.
7. GENERAL7.1 No bet can be cancelled by a customer once confirmed by us. All valid bets stand once confirmed whether the customer is on-line or off-line, subject to the provisions set out in clause 3.3 or as otherwise provided in the General Terms or (as applicable) the Terms and Conditions.
7.2 We reserve the right to withdraw the Product or any element of the Product at any time without notice to you, and we will not be liable as a result of any such action.
7.3 Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the General Rules, the maximum pay-out (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for any calendar day (based on Greenwich Mean Time) to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Product using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £2,000,000 or currency equivalent, notwithstanding the number of different games played by the customer or group of customers acting together in the calendar day.
7.4 If any part of these Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these Conditions.
7.5 No waiver by us of any of these Conditions shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any of these Conditions.
7.6 Nothing in these Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
7.7 These Conditions, together with the General Rules and (as applicable) the Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the Product. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these Conditions. You agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these Conditions save that your agreement shall not apply in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such term has become a term of these Conditions.