Hot Streak Blackjack
Blackjack with Hot Streak Bonus combines all the benefits of our very popular European Blackjack game, including our favourable rules, with an exciting opportunity to turn lucky streaks into big money! The more consecutive hands you hit, the more you win in big cash prizes!
How to Play
In Blackjack, you try to beat the Dealer by accumulating a card value total close to, but not over, 21 points.
Start by placing a bet.
You may also place a Hot Streak Bonus bet. Each Hot Streak Bonus bet advances for every Blackjack win. Tie the dealer and your streak bets are preserved.
After placing your bets, click the DEAL button to start play.
You receive two cards, both face up, and the Dealer receives one face up card.
Playing a Hand of Blackjack
All face cards are worth 10, Aces are worth either 1 or 11, and all other cards are worth their stated value. A Blackjack occurs when the hand's first two cards sum to 21 by getting an Ace and a 10-value card.
If the Dealer's face up card is an Ace, you are offered a choice of Insurance against a potential Dealer Blackjack. If you accept Insurance, this automatically places another bet equal to half of your original bet. After you play out your hand, if the Dealer has a Blackjack, then your Insurance Bet is paid 2 to 1.
If your first two cards form a Blackjack, then your hand is a guaranteed winner. If the Dealer does not have a Blackjack, you win 3 to 2 on your bet. If the Dealer also has a Blackjack, then it is a tie, and you win your bet back.
If you do not have a Blackjack, then you are given the opportunity to try to improve the outcome of your hand. Depending on the cards you hold, you may choose one of the following options:
HIT - You request an additional card. You can continue to hit until:
- You decide to stand.
- You bust by receiving a card that causes your card value total to exceed 21. If you bust, your hand loses and your bet is forfeited.
- Your card value total is 21 (automatic stop).
- You have six cards in your hand whose value does not exceed 21 which results in a Six-Card Charlie.
STAND - You request no further cards and play this hand against the Dealer's hand.
SPLIT - If the first two cards in a hand are of the same value, you may click SPLIT to split your cards into two separate hands, which also places an additional bet equal to the original bet (A split hand leading to a two-card value total of 21 is not a Blackjack.). Unlike most Blackjack games, Blackjack with Hot Streak Bonus has no special restriction on split Aces. You may treat split Aces just like any other split card.
DOUBLE DOWN - On the first two cards in a hand, you may click DOUBLE DOWN to automatically double your original bet and receive exactly one additional card. You may also double down on the first two cards of any split hands.
The card value total is displayed on circular plaques adjacent to each hand. As cards are dealt to a hand, the plaque displays an updated card value total. When your hand holds an Ace, the plaque flashes the card value total and the word "Soft". The value displayed is based on counting the Ace as an 11 rather than a 1. For example, a 5 and an Ace are shown as a "Soft 16".
When comparing your hand versus the Dealer's hand, Aces are evaluated such that they represent the highest possible card value total not exceeding 21.
After you have played out your hand without exceeding 21, the Dealer's hand will be played out.
If the Dealer's hand is a Blackjack, then all bets are forfeited, and the game ends (The exception is when you also have a Blackjack in which case your bet is returned.).
If the Dealer's card value total is 16 or lower, additional cards are dealt until the card value total is 17 or higher. If the Dealer's card value total exceeds 21, then the Dealer busts and any of your standing hands win. Otherwise, the Dealer's card value total is compared against each of your hands. In the case of a tie, this is a push and your bet for that hand is returned.
A Six-Card Charlie beats all Dealer hands except for a Dealer Blackjack. Only the player can get a Six-Card Charlie.
If your hand busts (total value exceeds 21) then the Dealer will only be dealt a second card in the case when the Dealer's first card is an Ace and you placed an Insurance bet.
Hot Streak Bonus
Before the start of each game, you may place an optional side bet on the base of the Hot Streak Bonus ladder to earn extra awards for multiple consecutive wins.
Each Hot Streak Bonus bet advances whenever you win your Blackjack game. If you tie with the Dealer, all Hot Streak Bonus bets remain in place. When you lose your Blackjack game, all Hot Streak Bonus bets are also lost.
In the event that you split your initial two cards into two hands, you can only lose your Hot Streak Bonus bets if you lose both of your split hands against the Dealer. Likewise, you must win both hands to advance your Hot Streak bonus bets. Otherwise, your Hot Streak Bonus bets remain in place. Therefore, even if you bust on your first split hand, you may still be able to save your Hot Streak.
Hot Streak Bonus bets are not affected by a Double Down. In other words, a Double Down will not double any placed Hot Streak Bonus bets.
In terms of the Hot Streak Bonus progression, a Blackjack win is counted as a win, and a Blackjack push (when you and the Dealer both get a Blackjack) is counted as a tie.
Insurance bets have no effect on the Hot Streak Bonus bets.
If you win a game after placing a Hot Streak Bonus bet, this bet will start along the Hot Streak ladder and cannot be removed or increased. You always have the option to place a new Hot Streak Bonus bet with your Blackjack game bet, but this will not affect any other Hot Streak Bonus bets further along the ladder. If a Hot Streak Bonus bet progresses all the way to the top of the ladder, this bet will be returned to you as part of your 4-wins-in-a-row award.
If you place a Hot Streak Bonus bet and then tie that game, the Hot Streak Bonus bet you just placed is also considered pushed. You then have the option to replay, remove or add to this Hot Streak Bonus bet just like you do with a pushed main game bet.
How To Bet
To play Blackjack, select a chip value by clicking a chip at the bottom of the playing field. The chip you select brightens and displays in a raised position. To place a bet, click the bet circle in the center of table. Each time you click, you place one chip on the table.
Your bet must be at least as large as the minimum bet and cannot exceed the maximum bet.
After you place your bet, click the DEAL button.
If you wish to repeat your last bet and play immediately after completing a game, click the REBET AND DEAL button. If you have sufficient credits, this button restores your previous bets and initiates play all in one click.
If you wish to repeat your last bet without initiating a new game, click the REBET button. This restores your previous bets. If you wish, you can adjust any bet. You still need to click the DEAL button to initiate play.
The DOUBLE BET button causes your currently placed bet to be doubled every time you click it. If doubling your current bet would cause a bet to exceed the bet limit, then the DOUBLE BET button is not available.
If you click the DOUBLE BET button before placing a bet, this is equivalent to first clicking the REBET button and then the DOUBLE BET button. You will still need to click the DEAL button to initiate play. The DOUBLE BET button only affects the main Blackjack bet; it does not double the Hot Streak Bonus bet.
To remove a bet from the table, either press the SHIFT key and click your chips on the felt, or click the CLEAR button.
Clicking the OPTIONS button reveals a menu of controls that enable you to customize various aspects of the game to suit your preferences:
Rules - Player
Blackjack pays 3 to 2.
Double down is possible on any two cards.
Player may double down on the initial two cards of a split hand.
Player may treat split Aces just like any other split card.
Blackjack is only possible on first two cards on each hand (and not on split cards).
Player may draw a maximum of six cards for any hand. A six-card Player hand whose value does not exceed 21 beats all Dealer outcomes except for Dealer Blackjack.
Rules - Dealer
Dealer must draw to 16.
Dealer must stand on all 17's. This includes soft values where an Ace can be counted as an 11 value.
Insurance Bets are offered when the Dealer's face up card is an Ace. Subsequent Dealer Blackjack will pay 2 to 1 on any Insurance Bet.
Dealer Blackjack beats all Player outcomes causing loss of all Player bets. The exception is when Player and Dealer both have Blackjack, in which case the bet is returned to the Player.
6 decks of standard playing cards, shuffled for each hand of play.
Malfunction voids all pays and play.
The Game Console provides information and access to additional features:
- Your current balance in your chosen currency
- System malfunction voids all games.
- Return to Player for this game is 99.81% based on good playing strategy.
Average Rating: 23456 Based on 1626 ratings Login to write a review
Who am I betting with?
You are betting with Paddy Power bookmaker. We are the bookmaker laying the odds for you, the punter, to take. If you lose your bet, we keep your money. If you win your bet, we pay you your winnings.
Is the game fair?
This game of chance is entirely fair and you are just as likely to win in any one game as you are in any other. Each game is generated in isolation and the odds of getting any particular outcome are exactly the same. Therefore if you have won money on the last five games there is nothing to say you will be less likely to win on the next just because you are on a winning streak.
Can I try the game for free?
Yes. There is an option whereby you can play for fun, and this is well worth doing if you wish to develop a feel for the game before depositing your hard-earned cash! You cannot be logged in if you wish to play for fun.
How do I buy credits to play the game?
- To play the game you need to buy credits.
- In the Buy In screen, select the amount of credits that you wish to purchase and click the Buy In button.
- To purchase more credits whilst in a game, go to Options and click the Buyin/Cashout button.
How do I change my credit value?
- Click on the ‘Credit Value' button on the top bar to change the credit value.
- Select the credit value you wish to purchase - the game will reload with your new credit value.
- The value will be displayed in the ‘Credit Value' button on the top bar.
How do I cash out of the game?
- When you exit a game, your funds are immediately saved, transferred and returned to your games/sportsbook balance.
- If you wish to withdraw funds while in a game, go to Options and click the Buyin/Cashout button.
What is the minimum/maximum I can bet?
1p/c is the smallest bet that you can place on any one outcome. The maximum bet you can place is £/€500. Of course, the maximum amount you are allowed to stake will ultimately be dictated by the available funds that you have in your account at the time.
The game does not download load properly. Why is this?
This problem can be broken down into two more specific complaints, which are are below. However, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us (contact info in the footer) if you are having difficulty.
1. The game is not displaying properly - This will be due to your screen resolution being too small. The game works on a minimum screen resolution of 800 by 600 pixels. To change your screen resolution simply go to your desktop and click on the right-hand mouse button. A menu will pop up and you will need to select 'Properties'. Another box will pop up and you will need to select 'Settings' from the tabs running along the top of the box. From here you will be able to alter your screen resolution.
2. The game is simply not working at all - This may be because you need to download the latest version of Flash Player. After loading the game, you will have received a screen prompt asking you whether you wanted to download the latest version of Flash Player. Downloading this will ensure that you will be able to play the game without any problems. If you ignored or switched the prompt off, you can go to the Macromedia website and download Flash Player from there.
The game seems to be running very slowly. It there anything I can do about this?
Unfortunately not. Our game relies upon your machine, and will run as quickly or slowly as your machine allows. Other than upgrading your computer and its facilities, there is little that can be done with regards to improving the speed of the game on any one machine.
Terms & Conditions
This game is a virtual fixed odds betting game. Players may bet at fixed odds on the outcome. The games are not pre-scheduled; instead they start when you confirm your bets. As such, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Terms and Conditions, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.The General Rules of Paddy Power ("General Rules") contained within the Terms and Conditions of this web-site, Paddypower.com, ("Terms and Conditions") apply to all eventualities relating to this game ("Product") that are not covered by these Conditions. The General Rules are available on this web-site.
In the event of any inconsistency between these Conditions and the General Rules or Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise stated, the General Rules and Terms and Conditions shall prevail. By playing this game you agree to be bound by these Conditions.
In these Conditions, "we", "us", or "our" refers to Paddy Power and/or its group companies.
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY1.1 You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied or made available to you as part of the Product shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
1.2 You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Paddypower.com Website and/or otherwise provided as part of the Product is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of such material and content is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, tamper with or create derivative works of such material and content.
2. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWSNotwithstanding clause 1 above, the Product may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Product and any bets placed on or via the Product.
3. NO WARRANTY3.1 We will endeavour to provide the Product using our reasonable skill and care. We make no further warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the Product. All implied warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy are hereby excluded.
3.2 We make no warranty that the Product will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Paddypower.com web-site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials or as to results or the accuracy of any information obtained by you through the Product.
3.3 In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of any race result, bet settlement or any other element of the Product, we will not be liable to you as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all bets on the races in question.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY4.1 You agree that your use of the Product is at your sole risk.
4.2 We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of the Product, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
4.3 We will not be responsible or liable for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Product and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Product.
4.4 Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
5. INDEMNITYYou agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach by you of these Conditions, the General Rules or the Terms and Conditions, or otherwise arising out of your use of the Product or any use of the Product by any other person accessing the Product using your user identification.
6. TERMINATION6.1 We may terminate your account (including your username and password) if we believe in our sole discretion that you have breached any of these Conditions, the General Rules or the Terms and Conditions or have acted in a manner inconsistent with the spirit of any of them or for any reason we discontinue to provide the Product.
6.2 You acknowledge that we do not have to give you prior notice of any such termination.
7. GENERAL7.1 No bet can be cancelled by a customer once confirmed by us. All valid bets stand once confirmed whether the customer is on-line or off-line, subject to the provisions set out in clause 3.3 or as otherwise provided in the General Terms or (as applicable) the Terms and Conditions.
7.2 We reserve the right to withdraw the Product or any element of the Product at any time without notice to you, and we will not be liable as a result of any such action.
7.3 Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the General Rules, the maximum pay-out (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for any calendar day (based on Greenwich Mean Time) to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Product using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £2,000,000 or currency equivalent, notwithstanding the number of different games played by the customer or group of customers acting together in the calendar day.
7.4 If any part of these Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these Conditions.
7.5 No waiver by us of any of these Conditions shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any of these Conditions.
7.6 Nothing in these Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
7.7 These Conditions, together with the General Rules and (as applicable) the Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the Product. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these Conditions. You agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these Conditions save that your agreement shall not apply in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such term has become a term of these Conditions.