Monopoly Here and Now
Now you can own it all with Monopoly Here & Now, a 20-payline slot game celebrating 70 years of the world's most popular board game. Play the Board Bonus to collect cash from the properties and to win a Free Parking jackpot!
Take a Chance, win Here & Now!
The world has changed amazingly since the 1930's when Monopoly was first created. What would Monopoly look like if it were invented today?
Score property deeds to earn apartments and hotels on modern day properties including Hammersmith, Saville Row and Kensington Palace Gardens.
Choose from a range of new game pieces including a mobile phone, roller blade or even a cheeseburger!
Make your way around the Board Bonus, land on Free Parking and win one of the bonus jackpots!
Monopoly Here & Now is a 20-payline slot game celebrating 70 years of the world's most popular board game.
Now you can own it all with Monopoly Here & Now!
How To Bet
Monopoly Here & Now has 20 paylines. You can bet 1-5 credits on each payline.
The player controls are located at the bottom of the screen.
In the LINE BET box, you see your current bet per line. Click on the left arrow (with a minus sign) to decrease your bet per line by one. Click on the right arrow (with a plus sign) to increase your bet per line by one.
Click the MAX BET button to bet the maximum, which are 5 credits on each payline. If you have fewer than 100 credits, MAX BET bets all of your remaining credits.
Click the PLAY button to spin the reels.
If you do not want to bet on all 20 paylines, you can use the LINES control to change the number of paylines you are playing. In the LINES box, you see the current number of paylines you are playing. Click on the left arrow (with a minus sign) to decrease the number of paylines you are playing. Click on the right arrow (with a plus sign) to increase the number of paylines you are playing. Using these controls you can play either 1, 5, 10, 15, or 20 paylines.
Playing Monopoly Here & Now
In your quest to own it all, spin the reels to help build apartments and hotels on properties, and boost the Free Parking Bonus.
As you play Monopoly Here & Now, symbols with property deed sub-symbols may appear on the first three reels. When three such symbols land on an active payline, Mr. Monopoly pulls a random deed out of his coat, and throws the deed on the board. The corresponding property earns an upgrade. Your line bet on the winning sub-symbol line determines how large of an upgrade you receive on that property - one to four apartments or a hotel.
When a property upgrade is earned, one of the unimproved properties is randomly chosen to earn that upgrade. In the case where all properties have been upgraded, Mr. Monopoly randomly chooses one of the already upgraded properties to receive more apartments or another hotel.
1 credit = 1 Apartment
2 credits = 2 Apartments
3 credits = 3 Apartments
4 credits = 4 Apartments
5 credits = 1 Hotel
Free Parking Jackpot
In the upper left corner of the screen are the Free Parking Bonus meters. The last three reels have yellow, orange and red Free Parking symbols that increment the bonus meters with the amount shown on the symbol. The value on each Free Parking symbol is based upon your bet size. The bigger your bet, the bigger the meter increment.
The first time you play Monopoly Here & Now, the Free Parking meters start at 100, 200 and 500, respectively. If the payline that first activates the Board Bonus has 2 or more credits, additional credits add to the Jackpot Accumulator. This one-time boost corrects the original reset amount to be commensurate with your bonus-winning bet.
When three Board Bonus dice symbols land on an active payline, choose a pair of dice to determine how many times you get to roll the dice in the Board Bonus.
Land on properties in the Board Bonus to get paid the value of the property and any property upgrades. Properties retain their value and property upgrades until the current Board Bonus round ends. Land on Free Parking and you're going to the Free Parking Bonus!
Free Parking Jackpot
Landing on Free Parking in the Board Bonus gives you the chance to win one of the Free Parking Bonus jackpots. Spin the wheel to determine which colour car moves forward towards its meter. The first car to move forward three times and reach its meter earns you the corresponding jackpot.
After a jackpot is won, only its meter is reset based on the line bet that triggered the Board Bonus. During the same Board Bonus round you can win more than one Free Parking jackpot by landing on Free parking again. The other Free Parking meters retain their value until they are won or the bonus ends. Similarly, all meters reset based on that line bet upon returning to the 5-reel game from the Board Bonus.
Go To Jail
If you land on Go To Jail or receive a Go To Jail card from Community Chest, you go directly to Jail without passing GO. If you land in Jail on your last roll of the dice, the bonus ends. If you land in Jail with dice rolls remaining, you have up to three chances to roll doubles in order to escape, depending upon how many total rolls you have left. Each dice roll within Jail reduces your total number of rolls. If you run out of rolls before escaping from Jail, your Board Bonus ends at that point. If you succeed in rolling doubles, your piece moves that number of spaces starting from Just Visiting. If you do not roll doubles within three rolls, your piece is moved to Just Visiting. If you have rolls remaining, you may continue rolling and moving around the board.
Landing on GO
If you land on GO you earn one extra roll.
Landing on Chance or Community Chest
If you land on Chance or Community Chest, a corresponding card is randomly drawn. A given card can move your game piece, or reward you with an extra roll or additional credits.
As you make your way around the board you might land on the same property twice or even get to play the Free Parking Bonus again!
Leaving the Board Bonus
When you've completed your rolls and exited the Board Bonus, all apartments and hotels are removed, and the Free Parking meters are reset proportional to the bet size on the pay line that triggered the bonus.
If you end a Monopoly Here & Now play session with property upgrades on the Board Bonus or extra money in the Free Parking Bonus meters, this equity remains available until you return to the game at the same denomination.
After any award less than 3000 credits, you have the opportunity to Gamble your win in a completely fair round of double or nothing.
Click the GAMBLE button after a win to gamble an award. A deck of Gamble cards appears which always contains an equal number of red and black aces. Click RED or BLACK to guess which colour ace will appear next. If the colour you predicted is revealed, then your gambled money is doubled! If the other colour is revealed, then your Gamble bet is forfeited and the Gamble round is concluded.
Click the TAKE HALF button to deposit half of your winnings back into your main balance, leaving the other half available for further gambling. You can click TAKE HALF once before each Gamble try.
Click the TAKE WIN button to collect all of your winnings in play and end the Gamble round.
If you win 5 gambles in a row within the same Gamble round, or if your Gamble award reaches 3000 or higher, your Gamble round automatically ends.
With the deck of cards you have a 50:50 chance of revealing either a red or black ace with every choice. Though the history of the last fourteen outcomes (red, black) is also provided, each card chosen is completely independent.
Clicking the OPTIONS button allows you to customise the GRAPHICS QUALITY of the game. You may want to adjust the quality of the graphics to get the optimal animation performance on your computer. In BEST mode, the graphics look the best, but performance may suffer. The HIGH (default) and MEDIUM settings lower the quality but increase performance. In LOW mode, the graphics are degraded, but the smoothest animation performance is achieved even on slower computers.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- The long term expected Return to Player percentage for this game is 95.76%
- All payline wins occur on bet lines only.
- Only highest winner paid on each payline.
- Only one award paid per payline.
- Coinciding wins on different paylines are added.
- Awards are shown in credits.
The Game Console provides information and access to additional features:
- Your current balance in your chosen currency
- Your total number of credits
- The denomination in which the game is being played. This represents the value of each credit.
The Meter Bar on the bottom of the game screen displays the denomination in which the game is being played, the number of credits paid if a win occurred, and the number of credits bet on the last/current proposition.
Average Rating: 23456 Based on 1564 ratings Login to write a review
23456 commented on 27-Apr-2011 11:01 AM
the best game ever
Who am I betting with?
You are betting with Paddy Power bookmaker. We are the bookmaker laying the odds for you, the punter, to take. If you lose your bet, we keep your money. If you win your bet, we pay you your winnings.
Is the game fair?
This game of chance is entirely fair and you are just as likely to win in any one game as you are in any other. Each game is generated in isolation and the odds of getting any particular outcome are exactly the same. Therefore if you have won money on the last five games there is nothing to say you will be less likely to win on the next just because you are on a winning streak.
Can I try the game for free?
Yes. There is an option whereby you can play for fun, and this is well worth doing if you wish to develop a feel for the game before depositing your hard-earned cash! You cannot be logged in if you wish to play for fun.
How do I buy credits to play the game?
- To play the game you need to buy credits.
- In the Buy In screen, select the amount of credits that you wish to purchase and click the Buy In button.
- To purchase more credits whilst in a game, go to Options and click the Buyin/Cashout button.
How do I change my credit value?
- Click on the ‘Credit Value' button on the top bar to change the credit value.
- Select the credit value you wish to purchase - the game will reload with your new credit value.
- The value will be displayed in the ‘Credit Value' button on the top bar.
How do I cash out of the game?
- When you exit a game, your funds are immediately saved, transferred and returned to your games/sportsbook balance.
- If you wish to withdraw funds while in a game, go to Options and click the Buyin/Cashout button.
What is the minimum/maximum I can bet?
1p/c is the smallest bet that you can place on any one outcome. The maximum bet you can place is £/€500. Of course, the maximum amount you are allowed to stake will ultimately be dictated by the available funds that you have in your account at the time.
The game does not download load properly. Why is this?
This problem can be broken down into two more specific complaints, which are are below. However, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us (contact info in the footer) if you are having difficulty.
1. The game is not displaying properly - This will be due to your screen resolution being too small. The game works on a minimum screen resolution of 800 by 600 pixels. To change your screen resolution simply go to your desktop and click on the right-hand mouse button. A menu will pop up and you will need to select 'Properties'. Another box will pop up and you will need to select 'Settings' from the tabs running along the top of the box. From here you will be able to alter your screen resolution.
2. The game is simply not working at all - This may be because you need to download the latest version of Flash Player. After loading the game, you will have received a screen prompt asking you whether you wanted to download the latest version of Flash Player. Downloading this will ensure that you will be able to play the game without any problems. If you ignored or switched the prompt off, you can go to the Macromedia website and download Flash Player from there.
The game seems to be running very slowly. It there anything I can do about this?
Unfortunately not. Our game relies upon your machine, and will run as quickly or slowly as your machine allows. Other than upgrading your computer and its facilities, there is little that can be done with regards to improving the speed of the game on any one machine.
Terms & Conditions
This game is a virtual fixed odds betting game. Players may bet at fixed odds on the outcome. The games are not pre-scheduled; instead they start when you confirm your bets. As such, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Terms and Conditions, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.The General Rules of Paddy Power ("General Rules") contained within the Terms and Conditions of this web-site, Paddypower.com, ("Terms and Conditions") apply to all eventualities relating to this game ("Product") that are not covered by these Conditions. The General Rules are available on this web-site.
In the event of any inconsistency between these Conditions and the General Rules or Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise stated, the General Rules and Terms and Conditions shall prevail. By playing this game you agree to be bound by these Conditions.
In these Conditions, "we", "us", or "our" refers to Paddy Power and/or its group companies.
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY1.1 You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied or made available to you as part of the Product shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
1.2 You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Paddypower.com Website and/or otherwise provided as part of the Product is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of such material and content is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, tamper with or create derivative works of such material and content.
2. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWSNotwithstanding clause 1 above, the Product may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Product and any bets placed on or via the Product.
3. NO WARRANTY3.1 We will endeavour to provide the Product using our reasonable skill and care. We make no further warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the Product. All implied warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy are hereby excluded.
3.2 We make no warranty that the Product will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Paddypower.com web-site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials or as to results or the accuracy of any information obtained by you through the Product.
3.3 In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of any race result, bet settlement or any other element of the Product, we will not be liable to you as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all bets on the races in question.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY4.1 You agree that your use of the Product is at your sole risk.
4.2 We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of the Product, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
4.3 We will not be responsible or liable for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Product and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Product.
4.4 Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
5. INDEMNITYYou agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach by you of these Conditions, the General Rules or the Terms and Conditions, or otherwise arising out of your use of the Product or any use of the Product by any other person accessing the Product using your user identification.
6. TERMINATION6.1 We may terminate your account (including your username and password) if we believe in our sole discretion that you have breached any of these Conditions, the General Rules or the Terms and Conditions or have acted in a manner inconsistent with the spirit of any of them or for any reason we discontinue to provide the Product.
6.2 You acknowledge that we do not have to give you prior notice of any such termination.
7. GENERAL7.1 No bet can be cancelled by a customer once confirmed by us. All valid bets stand once confirmed whether the customer is on-line or off-line, subject to the provisions set out in clause 3.3 or as otherwise provided in the General Terms or (as applicable) the Terms and Conditions.
7.2 We reserve the right to withdraw the Product or any element of the Product at any time without notice to you, and we will not be liable as a result of any such action.
7.3 Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the General Rules, the maximum pay-out (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for any calendar day (based on Greenwich Mean Time) to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Product using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £2,000,000 or currency equivalent, notwithstanding the number of different games played by the customer or group of customers acting together in the calendar day.
7.4 If any part of these Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these Conditions.
7.5 No waiver by us of any of these Conditions shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any of these Conditions.
7.6 Nothing in these Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
7.7 These Conditions, together with the General Rules and (as applicable) the Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the Product. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these Conditions. You agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these Conditions save that your agreement shall not apply in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such term has become a term of these Conditions.