Treasures of Troy
Your odyssey to epic riches begins. Enjoy unprecedented levels of slot action with 40 paylines plus 1024 additional ways to win!. With twenty independent reels, you can reap monumental pays for big clusters of matching symbols. May the gods of Olympus favour you with wealth and glory.
How To Bet
Treasures of Troy™ features 40 paylines plus 1024 Ways. Each payline costs one coin to play. You can activate 1024 Ways by betting 40 coins more. You may set the value of each coin using the controls. Your coin value multiplies payline and MultiWay™ wins (if 1024 Ways are activated).
Displays current value of each coin shown in currency. Click the left arrow (with a minus sign) to decrease the value of each coin. Click the right arrow (with a plus sign) to increase the value of each coin. Clicking the left and right arrows does not necessarily decrease or increase your coin value in a linear fashion. Rather, your coin value decreases or increases at preset increments which represent the most popular bet amounts.
LINE + WAYS
Displays the current number of paylines selected and whether 1024 Ways is enabled. Click the left arrow (with a minus sign) to decrease number of paylines played and to disable 1024 Ways. Click the right arrow (with a plus sign) to increase number of paylines played and to activate 1024 Ways. Choose between 1, 10, 20, 40 paylines, or 40 paylines plus 1024 Ways activated. 1024 Ways may only be activated if you are playing 40 paylines.
Click to spin the reels and submit your bet.
Auto Spin Feature
Auto Spin plays the game automatically for a given number of games at the current number of lines and ways (if 1024 Ways is activated) at the current coin value. Once you have selected your desired number of lines, ways, and coin value, click AUTO SPIN and choose how many games you want to play. Auto Spin will keep playing the specified number of games until you click the STOP button, you trigger a Bonus, or your balance is insufficient to spin again.
1024 Ways - MultiWay™ Pays
If 1024 Ways are activated (see How to Bet), you gain 1024 more ways to win with MultiWay™ awards. MultiWay™ awards pay for matching symbols in any position in four or more adjacent columns, starting from the leftmost column. More than one matching symbol in the same column multiplies the award. Each symbol position is a separate reel, so matching symbols can appear in multiple positions leading to massive wins. MultiWay™ awards are paid in addition to any line awards. You'll enjoy the richest play experience with 1024 Ways activated.
Example of a MultiWay™ payout:
This following diagram shows a sample reel outcome, focusing only on the Queen symbols. Since there is at least one Queen symbol in each of the first four columns, the player has won the 4 Queen MultiWay™ award which pays 10 coins per way. To determine the payout for this combination, count the number of Queen symbols in each column. For example, the second column has 3 Queens in it. Next, multiply those counts together which equals the number of winning ways. In this example, that would be 1 x 3 x 2 x 1 = 6 winning ways. Finally, multiply the number of winning ways times the payout for the 4 Queen MultiWay™ award. In this example, that would be 6 x 10 = 60 coins won. The actual amount won in currency would be based on the coin value.
Payout example: 1 x 3 x 2 x 1 Queens → 6 winning ways:
Free Spins Bonus
You can trigger the Free Spins Bonus by getting two or more Bonus symbols on any of the centre column reels. The more Bonus symbols that appear at the same time, the more free spins you are awarded. See the paytable for details.
During the Free Spins Bonus, you can retrigger the Bonus multiple times. Your Free Spins Bonus continues until you have 0 spins remaining, or until you have played 130 free spins, or until the maximum award is reached. To retrigger the Bonus, you need to get two or more Bonus symbols on any of the centre column reels on a Free Spin.
Your bet in the Free Spins Bonus, including 1024 Ways activation, is the same as on the reel spin that triggered the Bonus.
The Free Spin Bonus has richer reels and more ways to win than the main game.
Adjust the quality of the graphics to get the optimal animation performance.
- BEST mode - Graphics look best, but performance may suffer.
- HIGH mode (default) - Optimal graphics and performance setting.
- MEDIUM mode - Lower quality but increased performance.
- LOW mode - Degraded graphics, but smoothest animation performance is achieved even on slower computers.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning with the far left reel.
Only highest winner paid on each payline. Line wins are multiplied by the coin value on the winning line.
Coinciding wins on different paylines are added. MultiWay™ wins (only available when 1024 Ways activated) are independent from payline awards and are also added to the total amount paid.
MultiWay™ wins are formed when the same symbol (or its substitute) appears on contiguous columns starting with the left-most column.
MultiWay™ wins are multiplied by the coin value.
Awards are shown in currency.
Wild appears in columns 2, 3, 4, and 5 only.
Bonus appears in column 3 only.
Regardless of your bet size, there is an award cap on any single transaction. See the paytable for details. A transaction includes the results of the Free Spins Bonus plus the outcome which launched the bonus. If the award cap is reached in the Bonus, the Bonus may end early before all free spins have been completed.
In addition to the features described in the How to Bet section, the Controls Bar on the bottom of the game screen displays the current balance in the chosen currency, the amount paid if a win occurs, and the amount bet on the last/current proposition.
All trademarks are registered trademarks or pending trademarks of IGT and/or its licensors in the U.S. and/or other countries. Copyright © 2011 IGT. All rights reserved.
Average Rating: 23456 Based on 5 ratings Login to write a review
Who am I betting with?
You are betting with Paddy Power bookmaker. We are the bookmaker laying the odds for you, the punter, to take. If you lose your bet, we keep your money. If you win your bet, we pay you your winnings.
Is Treasures Of Troy fair?
The game is a game involving fixed odds and you are just as likely to win in any one game as you are in any other. Each game and each number is generated in isolation. Therefore if you have won money on the last five games there is nothing to say you will be less likely to win on the next just because you are on a winning streak.
Can I try the game for free?
Yes. There is an option whereby you can play for fun, and this is well worth doing if you wish to develop a feel for the game before depositing your hard-earned cash!
What is the minimum/maximum I can bet?
1 cent/1 pence is the smallest bet that you can place on any one outcome. The maximum bet you can place is £/€500. Of course, the maximum amount you are allowed to stake within this framework will ultimately be dictated by the available funds that you have in your account at the time.
The game does not download load properly. Why is this?
This problem can be broken down into two more specific complaints, which are as follows:
1. The game is not displaying properly- This will be due to your screen resolution being too small. The game works on a minimum screen resolution of 800 by 600 pixels. To change your screen resolution simply go to your desktop and click on the right-hand mouse button. A menu will pop up and you will need to select 'Properties'. Another box will pop up and you will need to select 'Settings' from the tabs running along the top of the box. From here you will be able to alter your screen resolution.
2. The game is simply not working at all - This may be because you need to download the latest version of Flash Player. After loading the game, you will have received a screen prompt asking you whether you wanted to download the latest version of Flash Player. Downloading this will ensure that you will be able to play the game without any problems. If you ignored or switched the prompt off, you can go to the Macromedia website and download Flash Player from there.
The game seems to be running very slowly. Is there anything I can do about this?
Unfortunately not. Our game relies upon your machine, and will run as quickly or slowly as your machine allows. Other than upgrading your computer and its facilities, there is little that can be done with regards to improving the speed of the game on any one machine.
Terms & Conditions
This game is a virtual fixed odds betting game. Players may bet at fixed odds on the outcome. The games are not pre-scheduled; instead they start when you confirm your bets. As such, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Terms and Conditions, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.The General Rules of Paddy Power ("General Rules") contained within the Terms and Conditions of this web-site, Paddypower.com, ("Terms and Conditions") apply to all eventualities relating to this game ("Product") that are not covered by these Conditions. The General Rules are available on this web-site.
In the event of any inconsistency between these Conditions and the General Rules or Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise stated, the General Rules and Terms and Conditions shall prevail. By playing this game you agree to be bound by these Conditions.
In these Conditions, "we", "us", or "our" refers to Paddy Power and/or its group companies.
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY1.1 You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied or made available to you as part of the Product shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
1.2 You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Paddypower.com Website and/or otherwise provided as part of the Product is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of such material and content is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, tamper with or create derivative works of such material and content.
2. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWSNotwithstanding clause 1 above, the Product may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Product and any bets placed on or via the Product.
3. NO WARRANTY3.1 We will endeavour to provide the Product using our reasonable skill and care. We make no further warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the Product. All implied warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy are hereby excluded.
3.2 We make no warranty that the Product will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Paddypower.com web-site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials or as to results or the accuracy of any information obtained by you through the Product.
3.3 In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of any race result, bet settlement or any other element of the Product, we will not be liable to you as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all bets on the races in question.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY4.1 You agree that your use of the Product is at your sole risk.
4.2 We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of the Product, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
4.3 We will not be responsible or liable for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Product and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Product.
4.4 Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
5. INDEMNITYYou agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach by you of these Conditions, the General Rules or the Terms and Conditions, or otherwise arising out of your use of the Product or any use of the Product by any other person accessing the Product using your user identification.
6. TERMINATION6.1 We may terminate your account (including your username and password) if we believe in our sole discretion that you have breached any of these Conditions, the General Rules or the Terms and Conditions or have acted in a manner inconsistent with the spirit of any of them or for any reason we discontinue to provide the Product.
6.2 You acknowledge that we do not have to give you prior notice of any such termination.
7. GENERAL7.1 No bet can be cancelled by a customer once confirmed by us. All valid bets stand once confirmed whether the customer is on-line or off-line, subject to the provisions set out in clause 3.3 or as otherwise provided in the General Terms or (as applicable) the Terms and Conditions.
7.2 We reserve the right to withdraw the Product or any element of the Product at any time without notice to you, and we will not be liable as a result of any such action.
7.3 Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the General Rules, the maximum pay-out (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for any calendar day (based on Greenwich Mean Time) to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Product using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £2,000,000 or currency equivalent, notwithstanding the number of different games played by the customer or group of customers acting together in the calendar day.
7.4 If any part of these Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these Conditions.
7.5 No waiver by us of any of these Conditions shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any of these Conditions.
7.6 Nothing in these Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
7.7 These Conditions, together with the General Rules and (as applicable) the Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the Product. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these Conditions. You agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these Conditions save that your agreement shall not apply in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such term has become a term of these Conditions.