Wheel of Fortune Triple Action Frenzy
Wheel of Fortune - Triple Action Frenzy makes you the star in the world’s most famous game show. In the Bonus round, play actual puzzles and then spin that legendary wheel with up to three pointers for big cash rewards.
With 15 paylines, this 5-reel game packs a lot of excitement on every spin. Get ready to start clapping when the Super Wild symbol appears on the middle reel—it can multiply your normal line wins up to 5x, turning good awards into great ones, and great awards into unbelievable riches.
Feeling lucky? Test your hot streak by betting any win in the Gamble feature – a completely fair double or nothing round. All you have to do is pick red or black, and see where the Gamble wheel lands. You can gamble your win up to five times potentially multiplying your original win 32x.
How to Bet
Wheel of Fortune Triple Action Frenzy has 15 paylines. You can bet 1-5 credits on each payline.
In the LINE BET box, you will see your current bet per line. Click on the left arrow (with a minus sign) to decrease your bet per line by one. Click on the right arrow (with a plus sign) to increase your bet per line by one.
Click the MAX BET button to bet the maximum, which are 5 credits on each payline. If you have fewer than 75 credits, MAX BET will bet all of your remaining credits.
Click the PLAY button to spin the reels.
If you do not want to bet on all 15 paylines, you can use the LINES control to change the number of paylines you are playing. In the LINES box, you will see the current number of paylines you are playing. Click on the left arrow (with a minus sign) to decrease the number of paylines you are playing. Click on the right arrow (with a plus sign) to increase the number of paylines you are playing. Using these controls you can play either 1, 3, 5, 9, or 15 paylines.
In this 5-reel game, the Super Wild symbol on the third reel can multiply your line wins up to 5x. Similar to a regular Wild symbol, the Super Wild substitutes for every symbol except the Bonus symbol. The Super Wild multiplier will only apply to winning combinations completed by the Super Wild symbol. When activated, the Super Wild symbol expands into a choice of five prize envelopes. Inside each envelope is a 2x, 3x or 5x multiplier. Click one of the envelopes to reveal which multiplier will be applied to your line win(s).
Triple Action Bonus
The Triple Action Bonus combines the two most iconic elements of the Wheel of Fortune game show into one amazing bonus.
First, you see three colour-coded puzzles from the actual game show. To try to solve these puzzles, start picking from the twenty tiles in the lower half of the screen. Each tile contains either a letter or a wheel pointer icon.
Reveal a letter and cross your fingers that this letter is in one, two, or all three puzzles. Initially, each puzzle is worth 1x but every letter added to a puzzle increases that puzzle’s multiplier.
Reveal a wheel pointer icon and it’s off to the wheel round. The colour of your icon (red, blue or yellow) indicates the wheel pointer with which you will play when you spin the wheel. If your icon has two colours, two wheel pointers are active. If your icon has all three colours, then all three pointers will be in play!
Having picked your wheel pointer icon, all remaining tiles are revealed (but you knew the answers already, right?) before you move on to that famous cash wheel. At the top can be found the pointer colour(s) and multiplier(s) you received from the last screen. Take a breath and then spin that wheel. When the wheel stops, you win the amount pointed to by each active pointer multiplied by the corresponding multiplier. The awards from two or three active pointers are all added together for your total bonus win.
After any award less than 3000 credits, you have the opportunity to gamble your win in a completely fair round of double or nothing.
Click the GAMBLE button after a win to Gamble an award. A special Gamble wheel appears which has an equal number of red and black slices on it. Click RED or BLACK to spin the wheel with the corresponding colour as your guess. If the wheel stops on the colour you predicted then your gambled money is doubled! If the wheel stops on the other colour, then your gamble bet is forfeited and the gamble round is concluded.
Click the TAKE HALF button to deposit half of your winnings back into your main balance, leaving the other half available for further gambling. You can click TAKE HALF once before each gamble spin.
Click the TAKE WIN button to collect all of your winnings and end the gamble round.
If you have won 5 gambles in a row within the same gamble round, or if your gamble award reaches 3000 or higher, your gamble round will automatically end.
The Gamble Wheel is a completely fair wheel - you have a 50:50 chance of landing on either a red or black slice with every spin. Though the history of the last fourteen outcomes (red, black) is also provided, each wheel spin is completely independent.
Clicking the OPTIONS button reveals a panel that allows you to customize the GRAPHICS QUALITY of the game. You may want to adjust the quality of the graphics to get the optimal animation performance on your computer. In BEST mode, the graphics look the best, but performance may suffer. The HIGH (default) and MEDIUM settings lower the quality but increase the performance. In LOW mode, the graphics are degraded, but the smoothest animation performance is achieved even on slower computers.
- Malfunction voids all pays and play.
- All payline wins occur on bet lines only.
- Only highest winner paid on each payline.
- Only one award paid per payline.
- Coinciding wins on different paylines are added.
- Awards are shown in credits.
The Game Console provides information and access to additional features:
- Your current balance in your chosen currency
- Your total number of credits
- The denomination in which the game is being played. This represents the value of each credit.
The Meter Bar on the bottom of the game screen displays the denomination in which the game is being played, the number of credits paid if a win occurred, and the number of credits bet on the last/current proposition.
Average Rating: 23456 Based on 1562 ratings Login to write a review
23456 DL commented on 17-Jan-2011 10:46 AM
Excellent game very good feature ;
Wheel of Fortune Triple Action Frenzy – FAQ
Who am I betting with?
You are betting with Paddy Power bookmaker. We are the bookmaker laying the odds for you, the punter, to take. If you lose your bet, we keep your money. If you win your bet, we pay you your winnings.
Is Wheel of Fortune Triple Action Frenzy fair?
This game of chance is entirely fair and you are just as likely to win in any one game as you are in any other. The deck is shuffled after every game. Each game is generated in isolation and the odds of getting any particular outcome are exactly the same. Therefore if you have won money on the last five games there is nothing to say you will be less likely to win on the next just because you are on a winning streak.
Can I try the game for free?
Yes. There is an option whereby you can play for fun, and this is well worth doing if you wish to develop a feel for the game before depositing your hard-earned cash! You cannot be logged in if you wish to play for fun.
How do I buy credits to play the game?
1. To play the game you need to buy credits.
2. In the Buy In screen, select the amount of credits that you wish to purchase and click the Buy In button.
3. To purchase more credits whilst in a game, go to Options and click the Buyin/Cashout button.
How do I change my credit value?
1. Click on the ‘Credit Value’ button on the top bar to change the credit value.
2. Select the credit value you wish to purchase – the game will reload with your new credit value.
3. The value will be displayed in the ‘Credit Value’ button on the top bar.
How do I cash out of the game?
1. When you exit a game, your funds are immediately saved, transferred and returned to your games/sportsbook balance.
2. If you wish to withdraw funds while in a game, go to Options and click the Buyin/Cashout button.
What is the minimum/maximum I can bet?
10p/c is the smallest bet that you can place on any one outcome. The maximum bet you can place is £/€1,000. Of course, the maximum amount you are allowed to stake will ultimately be dictated by the available funds that you have in your account at the time.
The game does not download load properly. Why is this?
This problem can be broken down into two more specific complaints, which are are below. However, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us (contact info in the footer) if you are having difficulty.
1. The game is not displaying properly - This will be due to your screen resolution being too small. The game works on a minimum screen resolution of 800 by 600 pixels. To change your screen resolution simply go to your desktop and click on the right-hand mouse button. A menu will pop up and you will need to select 'Properties'. Another box will pop up and you will need to select 'Settings' from the tabs running along the top of the box. From here you will be able to alter your screen resolution.
2. The game is simply not working at all - This may be because you need to download the latest version of Flash Player. After loading the game, you will have received a screen prompt asking you whether you wanted to download the latest version of Flash Player. Downloading this will ensure that you will be able to play the game without any problems. If you ignored or switched the prompt off, you can go to the Macromedia website and download Flash Player from there.
The game seems to be running very slowly. It there anything I can do about this?
Unfortunately not. Our game relies upon your machine, and will run as quickly or slowly as your machine allows. Other than upgrading your computer and its facilities, there is little that can be done with regards to improving the speed of the game on any one machine.
Terms & Conditions
This game is a virtual fixed odds betting game. Players may bet at fixed odds on the outcome. The games are not pre-scheduled; instead they start when you confirm your bets. As such, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Terms and Conditions, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.The General Rules of Paddy Power ("General Rules") contained within the Terms and Conditions of this web-site, Paddypower.com, ("Terms and Conditions") apply to all eventualities relating to this game ("Product") that are not covered by these Conditions. The General Rules are available on this web-site.
In the event of any inconsistency between these Conditions and the General Rules or Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise stated, the General Rules and Terms and Conditions shall prevail. By playing this game you agree to be bound by these Conditions.
In these Conditions, "we", "us", or "our" refers to Paddy Power and/or its group companies.
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY1.1 You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied or made available to you as part of the Product shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
1.2 You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Paddypower.com Website and/or otherwise provided as part of the Product is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of such material and content is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, tamper with or create derivative works of such material and content.
2. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWSNotwithstanding clause 1 above, the Product may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Product and any bets placed on or via the Product.
3. NO WARRANTY3.1 We will endeavour to provide the Product using our reasonable skill and care. We make no further warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the Product. All implied warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy are hereby excluded.
3.2 We make no warranty that the Product will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Paddypower.com web-site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials or as to results or the accuracy of any information obtained by you through the Product.
3.3 In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of any race result, bet settlement or any other element of the Product, we will not be liable to you as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all bets on the races in question.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY4.1 You agree that your use of the Product is at your sole risk.
4.2 We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of the Product, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
4.3 We will not be responsible or liable for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Product and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Product.
4.4 Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
5. INDEMNITYYou agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach by you of these Conditions, the General Rules or the Terms and Conditions, or otherwise arising out of your use of the Product or any use of the Product by any other person accessing the Product using your user identification.
6. TERMINATION6.1 We may terminate your account (including your username and password) if we believe in our sole discretion that you have breached any of these Conditions, the General Rules or the Terms and Conditions or have acted in a manner inconsistent with the spirit of any of them or for any reason we discontinue to provide the Product.
6.2 You acknowledge that we do not have to give you prior notice of any such termination.
7. GENERAL7.1 No bet can be cancelled by a customer once confirmed by us. All valid bets stand once confirmed whether the customer is on-line or off-line, subject to the provisions set out in clause 3.3 or as otherwise provided in the General Terms or (as applicable) the Terms and Conditions.
7.2 We reserve the right to withdraw the Product or any element of the Product at any time without notice to you, and we will not be liable as a result of any such action.
7.3 Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the General Rules, the maximum pay-out (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for any calendar day (based on Greenwich Mean Time) to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Product using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £2,000,000 or currency equivalent, notwithstanding the number of different games played by the customer or group of customers acting together in the calendar day.
7.4 If any part of these Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these Conditions.
7.5 No waiver by us of any of these Conditions shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any of these Conditions.
7.6 Nothing in these Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
7.7 These Conditions, together with the General Rules and (as applicable) the Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the Product. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these Conditions. You agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these Conditions save that your agreement shall not apply in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such term has become a term of these Conditions.