Deal or No Deal Slot
Welcome to Deal or No Deal - The Banker's Riches slot game where you can take the Banker for all he's got! There are 3 great bonus features and a 3 level progressive jackpot to play for in this compelling slot game.
Liked this? Try these:
[Deal or No Deal – The Banker’s Riches Slot]
NOTE: All monetary amounts displayed in this document are irrespective of currency unless otherwise stated. The operator reserves the right to remove/suspend the game at any stage.
Welcome to Deal or No Deal – The Banker’s Riches slot game where you can take the Banker for all he’s got! There are 3 great bonus features and a 3 level progressive jackpot to play for in this compelling slot game.
The Bonus Rounds
The Reel Banker – Free Spin Bonus
Beat the Banker Bonus
Deal or No Deal – The Jackpot Bonus to have a chance of winning a progressive jackpot prize.
The goal is to achieve a winning combination of icons on any of the 20 selectable lines. Payouts depend on the stake per line played and the winning combination of icons achieved. A minimum of 0.01 and a maximum of 5.00 can be bet on each line. All combinations must start on the first reel on the left. Only one award (the highest) is paid per line.
How to Bet
Deal or No Deal – The Banker’s Riches has 20 win lines. You can bet between 0.01 and 5.00 on each win line.
Select Number of Lines – If you do not want to bet on all 20 win lines, use the arrows underneath this field to change the number of win lines you would like to play.
Select Bet per Line – choose the amount you wish to bet per line. Use the arrow keys to adjust this amount. Your Total Stake amount will adjust accordingly.
Max Bet – Pressing this button will set your game to play all 20 lines and start the spin.
Total Stake – Displays total amount staked per spin.
Paid – Displays total Paid amount for last spin.
Press Spin - When you are happy with your selection, click SPIN.
Auto Spin – Use Auto Spin to play up to 25 games with one click. Once selected, press the START button to begin auto spins. Press the STOP button to end current auto spin sequence. Press the CLOSE button to turn hide Auto Spin interface.
View Pay Table – View all the payouts and win lines in the game including information about the bonus features.
Sound On / Off – The player can choose to have the game sound on or off.
Three or more scatter symbols (Telephone) will trigger one of the three bonus features.
Wild substitutes (Deal or No Deal Neon logo) for all symbols except Scatter. When one or more Wild substitutes in a win, highest win is paid. Any number of Wild’s substituting in a winning combination doubles the prize.
- Malfunction voids all plays and pays.
- Choose lines to be played, then bet per line to activate game.
- Player is responsible to confirm bets to be placed.
- All wins pay from left to right except scatters which pay any.
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line, except scatters.
- Only highest win paid per selected line, except scatters.
- Coinciding wins on different win lines are added.
- Any number of Wild symbols substituting in a winning combination doubles the prize
- Three or more scatter symbols triggers one of the three bonus features.
- The maximum award on any transaction is capped at £250,000/€375,000. A transaction includes the results of free spins in bonus plus the outcome which launched the bonus.
THE BONUS ROUNDS
Three or more Scatter symbols will trigger one of the three bonus features:
The Reel Banker
- 3 or 4 x Bonus symbols can trigger The Reel Banker Bonus game.
- Player receives continuous free spins, ending whenever the Banker symbol lands on Reel 3.
- All wins during the free games are doubled.
- Lines played and stake bet are the same as the game that won the Reel Banker bonus game.
- No bonus games can be triggered during this feature.
The Bankers Best Offer
- 3 or 4 x Bonus symbols can trigger The Bankers Best Offer Bonus game.
- Player is offered up to 10 Banker Offers.
- Offers are unique and will not be repeated.
- Offers are valued from 1 to 20 times the total player stake.
- Offer values will go up and down.
- Each offer may but taken or declined.
- Once an offer has been declined it cannot be re-claimed.
- If you decline all of the offers you will be awarded the prize for the 10th offer.
Deal or No Deal - The Jackpot!
- 3, 4 or 5 x Bonus symbols can trigger the Deal or No Deal – The Jackpot bonus game.
- Play the classic game of Deal or No Deal with the top prize of the Progressive Jackpot.
- If the player is playing Maximum Lines (20), the top cash value is the Progressive Jackpot.
- If the player is playing less than 20 lines, an alternative top cash amount can be won.
- The particular jackpot used in the game depends on the stake per line played in the game that triggered the feature.
- Choose a lucky box, and follow the onscreen instructions to open the remaining boxes one by one. Each box contains a cash amount. Once a cash amount has been revealed it is removed from the prize board and cannot be won.
- The Banker will make an offer after 6 boxes, with the ultimate question: Deal or No Deal? The Bankers offer will be approximately the average of all the remaining amounts on the prize board not including the progressive jackpot amount.
- If the offer is accepted, the player receives the value of the offer. If the offer is declined, play will repeat with 4 more offers made during the course of the game until only one unopened box and the players Lucky Box remains.
- If the final offer is declined the player will then have the opportunity to swap boxes. The player will then win the amount in the box on the table.
- The odds of winning the progressive Jackpot prize are not 1 in 26.
- There are 3 Progressive Jackpots that can be won in the Deal or No Deal – The Banker’s Riches slot game: Safe 1, Safe 2 and Safe 3.
- The Progressive jackpot prizes are the top prizes in the Deal or No Deal - The Jackpot bonus game if 20 lines are played.
- The level of Jackpot to be played for is determined by the stake per line of the spin that triggered the bonus.
All Progressive Jackpots start values are funded by the operator. All increments to the Jackpot are funded from 0.5% of the value of bets placed. Players only contribute to the Jackpot level they are playing for.
The starting values of the Jackpots are as follows:
SAFE 1: 10,000 GBP
SAFE 2: 50,000 GBP
SAFE 3: 100,000 GBP
When playing in non-GBP currencies the jackpot amounts will be converted to the appropriate currency. The operator will determine the currency exchange rate that the Jackpot values will be converted to.
When a jackpot is won all other players will be notified within 30 seconds by the flashing of the jackpot balance.
Due to communication delays two players may win the jackpot simultaneously, in this case customer services will clarify any dispute and the jackpot provider will pay both players the full amount.
Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
The administration of the jackpot is at the discretion of operator.
Any unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days.
The Deal or No Deal – The Banker’s Riches Slot has a Return to Player value of 93.83% to 95.21% depending on stake and lines bet.
The operator reserves the right to remove/suspend the game at any stage.
© 2010 Endemol International B.V. / Endemol UK plc, DEAL OR NO DEAL is a registered trademark of Endemol International B.V. - used by permission - all rights reserved.