The professor has gone nuts and he's playing Keno instead of doing crazy experiments! Choose your numbers and the more you match up, the more you win. Match all 15, and you could win 10,000 times your bet! Not only has the professor gone mental, but the payouts are mental too!
Welcome to Madcap Keno
Come and join us in the mad professor's lab for a crazy game of Keno! Select between 1 and 15 numbers from 1-80, 20 numbers are drawn; the more you match the more you win!
List of Features:
- Available to play 24x7, 7 days a week.
- No waiting for games to start.
- No special sign up required, use your regular Paddy Power account.
How to Play
- Select your numbers - select between 1 and a maximum of 15 numbers by clicking on the numbers on the card. Your numbers will be highlighted in yellow. Individual numbers can be de-selected by clicking on them again or you can start again by clicking the 'Reset' button.
- Select your stake - click on the up or down arrow buttons. This amount will appear in the 'Stake Amount' window to the right of the buttons.
As you increase / decrease your stake the 'Payout Per Hit' table on the right-hand side of the screen will automatically calculate your possible returns. The amount you stand to win depends on your stake, the amount of numbers you have selected and how many of your numbers match the numbers drawn.
- Click 'Go' - at this point your stake will be deducted from your account balance which will be reflected in the 'Account Balance' box
After the Numbers Have Been Drawn
Your winning numbers will be marked with a blue circle on your card. The number of balls you have matched and the amount you have won will be highlighted in the paytable on the right hand side of the screen.
- Winnings - your winnings will appear in the 'Winnings' window in the bottom right corner of the screen. They will also be added to your account balance and displayed in the 'Account Balance' window.
To start a new game, simply click the 'Go' button to re-stake the amount originally placed and keep your current numbers. Alternatively, select a new set of numbers (click on reset to de-select your previous numbers) and / or alter your stake using the up and down buttons as appropriate.
The long-term, average expected RTP % is 89.36%. System malfunction voids all plays.