Can you get on a roll? Simply guess the total of the 2 dice values! You can increase your chances of winning by choosing as many totals as you wish. May the dice be with you!
Welcome to Roll 'Em
List of Features:
- Available to play 24x7, 7 days a week.
- No waiting for games to start.
- No special sign up required, use your regular Paddy Power account.
How to Play
Place Your Bets
- Select as many dice totals as you wish by clicking on the number totals on the right hand side of the screen. Please remember your chosen stake will be taken for each bet placed.
- Once selected, a yellow arrow will appear next to all of your selected dice. To deselect your chosen dice total, simply click on the highlighted dice to remove the selection.
- The Payout Table on the right-hand side of the screen shows the odds of the different dice totals.
Select Your Stake Amount
- Select your stake amount by clicking on the up or down arrow buttons. This amount will appear in the 'Stake Amount' window to the right of the buttons and will be the amount staked on each dice total selected.
- Your total stake (number of selections x stake amount) will be displayed in the 'Total Stake' box. The amount you stand to win depends on the dice totals chosen, the number of selections and your stake.
- Once you're happy with your dice totals and stake, click the 'Roll' button to play Roll'em. At this point your stake will be deducted from your account balance which will be reflected in the 'Account Balance' box. The 2 dice will be rolled!
After the Dice Have Been Rolled
- The winning total will be highlighted in the Payout Table - gold for a 'winning' total and blue for a total you have not selected.
- Your winnings will appear in the 'Winnings' window in the bottom right corner of the screen. They will also be added to your account balance and displayed in the 'Account Balance' window.
- To start a new game simply click the 'Roll' button to re-stake the amount originally placed and keep your current dice totals. Alternatively, change your selections and/or alter your stake using the up and down buttons as appropriate.
The long-term, average expected RTP % is 95.45%.
System malfunction voids all plays.