What? A lotto? WOTTA LOTTO! This bingo game brings the excitement of the lottery to your computer. Pick your numbers, cross your fingers and sit back and wait for the numbers to roll out.
Welcome to Wotta Lotto
A classic lottery game. Choose between 1 and 6 numbers and see how many match up to the 6 numbers drawn.
List of Features:
- Available to play 24x7, 7 days a week.
- No waiting for games to start.
- No special sign up required, use your regular Paddy Power account.
How to Play
Select Your Numbers and Place Your Bets
- Select your numbers - choose between 1 and 6 numbers by clicking on the numbers you want on the Wottalotto card. You can also click on the 'Lucky Dip' button located and six numbers will be randomly selected. Keep clicking on the 'Lucky Dip' button until you are happy with the numbers displayed.
- Select your stake - click on the up or down arrow buttons. This amount will appear in the 'Stake Amount' window to the right of the buttons.
As you increase/decrease your stake the 'Match Payout' box in the middle of the screen will automatically calculate your possible returns. The amount you stand to win depends on your stake, the amount of numbers you have selected and how many of your numbers match the numbers drawn.
- Click 'Go' - at this point your stake will be deducted from your account balance which will be reflected in the 'Account Balance' box
- Six numbers will be dispensed.
- Drawn numbers will be highlighted with a yellow circle.
- If any of your selected numbers match a drawn number, the number will flash.
After the Numbers Have Been Drawn
Drawn numbers will be highlighted with a yellow circle. Your winning numbers will be flash within this yellow circle.
- Winnings - your winnings will appear in the 'Winnings' window in the bottom right corner of the screen. They will also be added to your account balance and displayed in the 'Account Balance' window.
To start a new game simply click on the 'Go' Button to re-stake the amount originally placed and keep your current numbers. Alternatively, select new numbers and/or a new stake.
The long-term, average expected RTP % is 90.51%.
System malfunction voids all plays.