Reactors Super Trails
Place your bet, wait for the symbols to drop and watch out for that winning combination! Match five or more consecutive symbols connected either horizontally and/or vertically to win a cash payout. Payout values increase depending upon the payout value of the symbol and the number of matching symbols. But wait a minute, it doesn't end there. Symbols keep dropping until you stop winning.
"Fun game and you can bet from just 10c. "
Setting your stake amount
Click the up or down arrow buttons in the STAKE box. Each click either increases or decreases your stake amount. The stake value is clearly visible in the stake area.
Starting the game
When you have selected a stake it is time to play. To start Chain Reactors click the BET button. Symbols will then start dropping.
How do you win?
When the symbol drop is complete, several things may happen.
To win you must match five, or more, consecutive symbols connected either horizontally or vertically. Five, or more, consecutive symbols connected either horizontally or vertically is known as a cluster. It is possible to get more than one cluster in a single game and payouts increase depending on the number of matching symbols you have. Also, the symbols have different payout values.
When the symbol drop stops, any wins will be highlighted. After a short period all symbols associated with a win will disappear, allowing symbols above to fall into the vacant spaces, potentially creating more wins from a single play.
You receive eight matching symbols. Symbols then disappear, creating vacant spaces. Symbols above drop into the vacant spaces. Further symbols then drop into the new vacant spaces.
If more wins occur as a result of newly descended symbols, the above sequence is repeated. This process continues until your winning streak ends.
Any winnings are displayed on the right-hand side of the game window, above the BET button. Win amounts will be added automatically to your balance.
Chain Reactors comes with three bonus games that offer cash prizes.
Every Bomb cluster (five or more Bomb symbols) lights up a level in the Bomb trail. Note that you only advance by a single level per game, regardless of the number of Bomb clusters obtained in a single game. The levels you have gained are carried over to the next game. When you light up ten levels the Bomb feature game is triggered.
Bombs drop into the game and are caught by the symbols. Some symbols pass the bomb on to another character. Eventually up to 16 bombs explode and you are awarded cash prizes for the symbols that have exploded. The symbols that drop into the spaces do not contribute to the Free Falls.
The value of the symbols that explode are multiplied by the average stake over the lifetime of the trail that triggers the bonus (and NOT the stake on the current game). This is the payout value and is credited to your account immediately.
Every Flame cluster (five or more Flame symbols) lights up a level in the Flame trail. Note that you only advance by a single level per game, regardless of the number of Flame clusters obtained in a single game. The levels you have gained are carried over to the next game. When you light up ten levels the Flame feature game is triggered.
A dragon enters the game and moves around the game eating random symbols as it passed over them (in flames). 20 symbols are destroyed and you are awarded cash prizes for them. The symbols that drop into the spaces do not contribute to the Free Falls.
The value of the symbols that disappear are multiplied by the average stake over the lifetime of the trail that triggers the bonus (and NOT the stake on th e current game). This is the payout value and is credited to your account immediately.
Any reactions in a game are recorded in the right-hand panel. Your accumulated winnings for the game are displayed at the top of this panel. If you get seven or more clusters within a game, you trigger the Free Falls bonus game. Free Falls awards you up to 15 free plays. The reactions are not accumulated between games.
During Free Falls:
- further free falls can be won (as long as there are a minimum of seven reactions within a game).
- the Bomb and Flame symbols are replaced by two exclusive free spin symbols and therefore Free Falls does not contribute to the Bomb and Flame Trails.
Payouts and paytable
A minimum of five consecutive symbols (either vertically or horizontally) is required to win a cash prize.
Click the PAYTABLE button to view the win multiple values of each symbol. Click the GAME button to return to the game.
What is a progressive?
A progressive is a jackpot that accumulates value, or progresses, as the game continues. A jackpot consists of a fixed minimum amount of money that increases by a percentage of incoming stake amounts.
The jackpot is triggered by 30 or more jackpot symbols.
When the jackpot is won the prize fund is reset to its seed amount and the process starts again.
Important points to note about jackpots:
- Jackpots are available for the real play version of Chain Reactors only.
- A minimum stake amount of £0.50 is required to qualify for inclusion in a jackpot game.The seed amount (or starting value for the jackpot) is 1000.
- Winning a progressive jackpot neither contributes to, or is affected by the daily cumulative winnings limit.
- Contributions to the jackpot come solely from the operator and are not taken from any bets placed by the player.It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the jackpot. The jackpot is locked when it is being won. This means that no other bets will be accepted for it and only one player at a time is able to win it.
- To qualify for the progressive jackpot you must have a minimum stake of £0.50
- This game has a Return to Player of 95.08% based on good playing strategy.
- System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All currencies in the above are expressed in GBP. Please note that the amounts stated will apply in the user’s own currency.