Try and guess the card upon which the roulette pointer will come to rest. If your bet matches the outcome of a wheel spin you will win. There are 54 card values on the wheel (52 plus two Jokers).
How to play
- Select your stake by clicking on a suitable chip at the bottom of the screen. The chip will rise slightly and the outer edge will turn, indicating it has been selected. To change the chip value, click on another chip.
- Move your mouse cursor over the betting cloth on the screen. Each bet type will illuminate as the mouse pointer rolls over it. The odds for each bet will also be displayed by each bet. Single numbers and various groups of numbers may be selected.
- Next, place a bet by clicking on an area within the betting cloth, a chip at the selected value will be deposited on the betting cloth on the particular bet. You can place another bet of equal value by just clicking again in the same area. It is possible to mix chip values on the same bet by simply selecting a different chip and then clicking in your chosen area of the betting cloth. You will notice that existing bet value will increase accordingly. All available bets are explained in the Bets and Payouts section of this document.
- Place as many bets as you wish by this method.
- When happy with your bets, click the SPIN button. The Roulette wheel will spin and the ball will come to rest on a single number. This number is the result of the draw.
You can hover the mouse cursor over the standard bet cloth to display a tool tip on the number (or split, or corner numbers). It provides information on the number(s), including the bet type (e.g. straight), the current stake (if a chip has been placed), the odds and the potential returns (calculated by odds x chip value).
When you hover the mouse cursor over the Palais bet cloth, the relevant bet areas on the Standard bet cloth illuminate.
You can bet on:
- Any single card including the two Jokers.
- Groups; Ace-5 (all suits), 6-10 (all suits), Evens or Odds (all suits), Red or Black (Spade and Club suits only) and Picture cards.
- Splits of 2 and 8 cards as well as 3 and 4 way corners.
- Rows or columns.
Placing Multiple Bets
It is possible to place a chip in-between 2, 3, and 4 adjacent ranks/suits although, the 3 way corner can only occur where there is an Ace and Joker in any suit. You can also split a bet 8 ways by placing the cursor in-between 2 columns on the bottom line. This will split the chip/bet over the ranks/suits selected.
Click the MORE BETS button then click on the Palais cloth and the current chip value is deposited on the Standard cloth.
You can bet on:
- King’s Court (Cour du Roi): is a 16 card, 8 chip bet: 2 way split; 1x chip on green Joker/Ace , 2 way split; 1 x chip on 2 /2 , 6 /6 , 2 way split; 1x chip on 7 /7 , 2 way split; 1x chip on 8 /8 , 2 way split; 1x chip on 9 /9 , 2 way split; 1x chip on 10 /10 and 2 way split; 1x chip on K /,K
- Queen’s Court (Cour de la Reine): : is a 14 card, 8 chip bet: 1 x straight-up chip on orange Joker, 1x straight-up chip on Ace , 2 way split; 1 x chip on 3 /3 , 2 way split; 1x chip on 6 /6 , 2 way split; 1x chip on 7 /7 , 2 way split; 1x chip on 8 /9 , 2 way split; 1x chip on 8 /9, 2 way split; 1x chip on Q /Q .
- The Castle (Le Chateau): is a 12 card, 7 chip bet: 2 way split; 1x chip on Ace /Ace , 2 way split; 1x chip on 2 /2 , 2 way split; 1 x chip on 3 /3 , 1 x straight-up chip on 10 , 1 x straight-up chip on 10 , 2 way split; 1chip on Q /Q , 2 way split; 1x chip on K /K .
- King’s Son (Le Fils du Roi):: is a 6 card, 3 chip bet: 2 way split; 1x chip on 4 /4 , 2 way split; 1 x chip on 5 /5 , 2 way split; 1x chip on J /J
- Queen’s Son (Le Fils de la Reine): : is a 6 card, 3 chip bet: 2 way split; 1x chip on 4 /4 , 2 way split; 1 x chip on 5 /5 , 2 way split; 1x chip on J /J .
- Le Joker Vert:: is a 9 card, 5 chip bet: 2 way split; 1 x chip on green Joker/Ace , 2 way split; 1x chip on 2 /2 , 2 way split; 1 x chip on 7 /7 , 1x straight-up bet on 8 , 2 way split; 1 x chip on K /K .
- Le Joker d’orange:: is a 9 card, 6 chip bet: 1 x straight-up bet on orange Joker, 1x straight-up bet on Ace , 2 way split; 1x chip on 3 /3 , 2 way split; 1 x chip on 6 /6 , 1x straight-up bet on 9 , 2 way split; 1 x chip on Q /Q
Also, you can place Neighbours (Voisins) bets. These are bets on any continuous straight-up numbers as they appear on the roulette wheel. You can adjust the quantity/range of numbers of the bet.
For example; “10 and the Neighbours” at a quantity of FIVE is an 11 chip bet, covering an area on K, 7, 8, 6, 9, 10, 5, 4, J, 3, Q (five values on either side of the number 10 or wherever the cursor rests over).
To place a Neighbours bet, click on the range (1 to 8).
Card Roulette displays the following game buttons:
- CLEAR ALL Clears all the bets on table.
- REPEAT BET Uses the same bets as the previous game without playing another game (Spin).
- REPEAT AND SPIN Plays another game with the same bets as the previous game.
- SPIN Commences play.
- REPEAT BET x2 Uses the same bets as the previous game with double stake on each bet without playing another game (Spin).
- REPEAT SPIN x2 Plays another game with the same bets as the previous game with double stake on each bet.
What else can I do?
The History window displays the previous results .
- This game has a Return to Player of 96.30% based on good playing strategy.
- System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All currencies in the above are expressed in GBP. Please note that the amounts stated will apply in the user’s own currency.