Welcome to Roulette Professional! The popular casino game has new and exciting features ready to make you a fortune!
How to play
- Select your stake by clicking on a suitable chip at the bottom of the screen. The chip will rise slightly and the outer edge will turn, indicating it has been selected. To change the chip value, click on another chip.
- Move your mouse cursor over the betting cloth on the screen. Each bet type will illuminate as the mouse pointer rolls over it. The odds for each bet will also be displayed by each bet. Single numbers and various groups of numbers may be selected.
- Next, place a bet by clicking on an area within the betting cloth, a chip at the selected value will be deposited on the betting cloth on the particular bet. You can place another bet of equal value by just clicking again in the same area. It is possible to mix chip values on the same bet by simply selecting a different chip and then clicking in your chosen area of the betting cloth. You will notice that existing bet value will increase accordingly. All available bets are explained in the Bets and Payouts section of this document.
- Place as many bets as you wish by this method.When happy with your bets, click the SPIN button. The Roulette wheel will spin and the ball will come to rest on a single number. This number is the result of the draw.
You can hover the mouse cursor over the Standard bet cloth to display a tool tip on the number (or split, or corner numbers). It provides information on the number(s), including the bet type (e.g. straight), the current stake (if a chip has been placed), the odds and the potential returns (calculated by odds x chip value).
When you hover the mouse cursor over the French bet cloth and the Finales bet cloth, the relevant bet areas on the Standard bet cloth illuminate.
You can bet on:
- any number from 0-36
- 1st 12, 2nd 12 or 3rd 12 groups of numbers
- 1 – 18, 19-36, Evens or Odds, Red or Black
- groups of 2 or 4 numbers
- rows (2 to 1) or columns (3 consecutive numbers)
It is also possible (on the single numbers section only) to place a chip in between 2, 3 or 4 adjacent numbers. You can also split a bet 6 ways by placing the cursor in between 2 numbers on the bottom line of the individual numbers section. This will split the chip/bet over the numbers selected.
Click the MORE BETS button then the FRENCH tab. Click on the French cloth and the current chip value is deposited on the Standard cloth.
You can bet on:
- Voisins du Zero: is 17 number, 9-chip bet : trio; 0,2,3 x2 chips. 4/7 split x1 chip, 12/15 x1 chip, 18/21 x1 chip, 19/22 x1 chip, 25/28 x 1 chip, 26/29 x1 chip. 32/35 x1 chip.
- Orphelins: is a 5 chip bet that covers numbers: 6/9, 14/17, 17/20, 31/34, each with 1 chip split bets, and number 1 straight-up with 1 chip bet.
- Orphelins En Plein: An 8 chip bet that covers numbers:1, 6, 9, 14, 17, 20, 31, 34 all with one chip each.
- Tiers: is a 6 chip bet, covering 12 numbers: 5/8 x1 chip, 10/11 x1 chip, 13/16 x1 chip, 23/24 x1 chip, 27/30 x1 chip, 33/36 x1 chip.
- Jeu Zéro: is a 4 chip bet covering zero and certain numbers either side of it: 0/3 split x 1chip, 12-15 split x 1 chip, 26 (“straight-up”) x 1 chip, 32-35 split x 1 chip.
- Red splits: 9/12, 16/19, 18/21 and 27/30
- Black splits: 8/11, 10/11, 10/13, 17/20, 26/29, 28/29 and 28/31
Also, you can place Neighbours (Voisins) bets. These are bets on any contiguous straight-up numbers as they appear on the roulette wheel. You can adjust the quantity/range of numbers of the bet.
For example, a Neighbours bet selected at a quantity of FIVE is an 11 chip bet (5 + 1 + 5), so for instance, '17 and the Neighbours' would cover an area on 19, 4, 21, 2, 25 and 17 and 34, 6, 27, 13 and 36 (five numbers on either side of the number 17 or wherever the cursor rests over).
To place a Neighbours bet, click on the range (1 to 8) in the French tab.
Click the MORE BETS button then the FINALES tab. Click on the Finales cloth and the current chip value is deposited on the Standard cloth. Finales bets are (final) numbers ending with the same digit. They include those numbers which are both just straight-up (Finales en Plein) and also those numbers which are split (Finales a Cheval).
You can bet on:
Finales en Plein - 4 chip bets:
- Finales 0: 0 - 10 - 20 – 30.
- Finales 1: 1 - 11 - 21 – 31.
- Finales 2: 2 - 12 - 22 - 32.
- Finales 3: 3 - 13 - 23 - 33.
- Finales 4: 4 - 14 - 24 - 34.
- Finales 5: 5 - 15 - 25 - 35.
- Finales 6: 6 - 16 - 26 - 36.
Finales en Plein - 3 chip bets:
- Finales 7: 7 - 17 - 27.
- Finales 8: 8 - 18 - 28.
- Finales 9: 9 - 19 - 29.
Finales a Cheval - 3 chip bets:
- Finales 9/12: (9/12 x1 chip), (19/22 x1 chip), (29/32 x1 chip).
- Finales 8/11: (8/11 x1 chip), (18/21 x1 chip), (28/31 x1 chip).
- Finales 7/10: (7/10 x1 chip), (17/20 x1 chip), (27/30 x1 chip).
Finales a Cheval - 4 chip bets:
- Finales 6/9: (6/9 x1 chip), (16/19 x1 chip), (26/29 x1 chip), (36 x1 chip).
- Finales 5/8: (5/8 x1 chip), (15/18 x1 chip), (25/28 x1 chip), (35 x 1chip).
- Finales 2/5: (2/5 x1 chip), (12/15 x1 chip), (22/25 x1 chip), (32/35 x1 chip).
- Finales 0/3: (0/3 x1 chip), (10/13 x1 chip), (20/23 x1 chip), (30/33 x1 chip).
- Finales 4/7: (4/7 x1 chip), (14/17 x1 chip), (24/27 x1 chip), (34 x1 chip).
- Finales 1/4: (1/4 x1 chip), (11/14 x1 chip), (21/24 x1 chip), (31/34 x1 chip).
- Finales 3/6: (3/6 x1 chip), (13/16 x1 chip), (23/26 x1 chip), (33/36 x1 chip).
- Finales 7/8: (7/8 x1 chip), (17/18 x1 chip), (27 x1 chip), (28 x1 chip).
- Finales 8/9: (8/9 x1 chip), (18 x 1 chip), (19 x1 chip), (28/29 x1 chip).
- Finales 9/10: (9 x1 chip), (10 x1 chip), (19/20 x1 chip), (29/30 x1 chip)
Finales a Cheval - 5 chip bets:
- Finales 0/1: (0/1 x1 chip), (10/11 x1 chip), (20/21 x1 chip), (30 x1chip), (31 x1chip).
- Finales 1/2: (1/2 x1 chip), (11/12 x1 chip), (21 x1 chip), (22 x1 chip), (31/32 x1 chip).
- Finales 4/5: (4/5 x1 chip), (14/15 x1 chip), (24 x1 chip), (25 x1 chip), (34/35 x1 chip) .
- Finales 2/3: (2/3 x1 chip), (12 x1 chip),(13 x1 chip), (22/23 x1 chip),(32/33 x1 chip).
- Finales 5/6: (5/6 x1 chip), (15 x1 chip), (16 x1 chip), (25/26 x1 chip),(35/36 x1 chip).
- Finales 6/7: (6 x1 chip), (7 x1 chip), (16/17 x1 chip), (26/27 x1 chip), (36 x1chip).
Finales a Cheval - 6 chip bets:
- Finales 3/4: (3 x1chip), (4 x1chip), (13/14x1 chip), (23/24 x1 chip), (33 x1chip), (34 x1chip).
All Column and Row Finales bets:
- Finales Column Bets: 0/1, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 6/7, 7/8, 8/9, 9/10.
- Finales Row Bets: 0/3, 1/4, 2/5, 3/6, 4/7, 5/8, 6/9, 7/10, 8/11, 9/12.
Auto play is a convenient way to play without having to click the SPIN button to start each game. Click the up or down arrow buttons to select the number of auto plays you want to play out. Then click the START AUTOPLAY button to start. The number of plays then count down as the games are played out. During auto play, click the STOP AUTOPLAY button to stop auto play.
Autoplay expert configuration
Click the Autoplay Expert button to configure your auto play settings. In the FIXED tab you can set the following:
- Number of spins
- Total stake per spin
- Break-point: Stop after a single win amount
- Break-point: Stop if total winnings reaches an amount
- Break-point: Stop if total loss reaches an amount
Click the START button to go with these settings.
What else can I do?
Click the Turbo On button to skip the draw sequence and see the results immediately. To switch Turbo Mode off, click the button again.
The History window displays the last 200 results (that is, the spin history of the ball numbers and colours).
You can store up to ten of your favourite bet type configurations (i.e. how you set bets on the cloth).
The Stats window displays a collection of useful game statistics and identifies the 'hot' (popular) and 'cold' numbers.
Also, you can show (or hide ) the hot and cold colours on the cloth.
Bets and placements
These are bets placed on between 1 and 6 numbers:
|Type of bet||Description|
|Single numbers (straight up)||Place a single chip on a single number from 0 to 36.|
|2 way split||Place a chip between two adjacent numbers.|
|3 way street||Place a chip at the edge of a column to bet on the three numbers in that column, for example; 13, 14 and 15.|
|4 way corner||Place a chip on the corner of four adjacent numbers. This also applies to betting the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3 with one wager.|
|6 way split||Place a chip on the edge of the board between two adjacent columns of numbers.|
These are bets placed on categories of results:
Type of bet
1 to 12, 13 to 24 and 25 to 36.
Any of the three columns of twelve numbers running horizontally across the table (1,34 - 2,35 - 3,36).
1 to 18 or 19 to 36
Bet on 18 or lower (excluding 0) or 19 to 36.
Odd or Even
Either bet on an even number (excluding 0) or an odd number.
Any Red or Black
A straight-up bet on either the red or the black.
- This game has a Return to Player of 97.30% based on good playing strategy.
System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
All currencies in the above are expressed in GBP. Please note that the amounts stated will apply in the user’s own currency.