On the 28th of August 1995, ten million TV viewers in the US watched for the first time pathologists carefully dissect what appeared to be an extraterrestrial life form. In a series of grainy black-and-white film segments, the documentary, Alien Autopsy: Fact Or Fiction, showed what was claimed to be archive footage from 1947. Today, you have the chance to re-live these events and win yourself a little cash in the process. Go ahead and spin those reels, and if you are lucky you will get the chance to dissect the creature from outer space yourself!
- Your winnings will be credited to your account immediately.
- You will lose your stake amount if you have insufficient matching symbols.
What are winning lines?
Alien Autopsy is a 15-line slot game that may present 15 winning combinations of five symbols across its five reels. A 'win line' is a line of symbols that MAY contain a winning combination when the reels stop. A win line must contain a minimum of three consecutive symbols (appearing from left to right) for any payout to be made.
Select your lines
Symbols must appear on the win line as indicated above in order to win.
- Click the LINES up and down arrow buttons to select the number of lines you want to play. Stakes are accepted on a per line basis.
- Each win line is represented by a numbered Indicator button, displayed on either side of the reels. All these indicators are illuminated when the game is first displayed, meaning all lines are active.
- You can disable/enable individual lines by clicking the appropriate Indicator button. If you ignore the Indicator buttons the default setting of all 30 lines will be activated.
Note: You can use a combination of the LINES button and individual Indicator buttons to select lines. If you press the down arrow button, the highest selected line number is deselected. If you press the up arrow button, the lowest unselected line number is selected. Click the PAYTABLE button to view the 30 win lines.
Set your stake
To increase, or decrease, the amount you are going to bet on each line, click the up or down arrows on the BET/LINE button.
Remember that stakes are accepted on a per line basis.
The total stake amount for your forthcoming Alien Autopsy game will be the stake per line multiplied by the number of lines you have chosen to play. For example, if you select a £2 stake and you decide to play 30 lines then the total amount staked on the next game will be (2x30) £60. This value is shown in the STAKE area.
Click the SPIN button to spin the reels and start the game. When the reels stop, any wins will be registered automatically.
Click the PAYTABLE button to view payout values for each symbol.
- A single payment only is made per winning line. For example, five matching symbols pays out the value for five symbols and does not pay for four symbols or three symbols.
- A symbol can contribute to one or more win lines. The win line payouts are accumulated.
- Note that the win multipliers displayed in the paytable multiply the stake per line.
A Wild symbol substitutes for any symbol.
Triggering the Bonus Feature
The Bonus Feature is triggered when 3 or more Bonus symbols appear anywhere on the reels.
Playing the Bonus Feature
- When the Bonus Feature is triggered a video will be played, followed by an intermediate screen containing information on the feature.
- When this is displayed, click "continue".
- The main feature screen displays the outline of an alien body.
- You may select (using the Mouse) 3 areas of the body to disect, or to operate on.
- With each selection, or operation, a cash amount is awarded.
- This cash amount is displayed in the "Findings" table as the Bonus Feature plays out. When you have made 3 selections (that is, you have performed 3 operations), the total cash amount awarded is added to your balance and the game continues.
In the event of a game in Real play being interrupted (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser etc), any winnings will be correctly credited to the customer's account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
Please note that in some feature games the sequence and number of events leading to the display of the total award, may vary from the animation prior to game recovery. This will not affect the result of the game after the game has recovered.
Auto spin is a convenient way to play without having to click the SPIN button to start each game. Each spin starts automatically until something occurs that requires your intervention or the number of spins set expiries.
Using auto spin
- Select the desired number of spins using the up and down arrow buttons in the AUTO SPIN display area. Each click of the respective button increases or decreases the amount of spins that will take place.
- Click STOP to cancel auto spin.
- Auto spin is not available in jurisdictions where it is not permitted.
- This game has a Return to Player of 95.16%
- System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All currencies in the above are expressed in GBP. Please note that the amounts stated will apply in the user's own currency.