Cash Drop is a new type of casino game where you bet on the outcome of 18 spinning hexagons. Match up five and you'll get a payout! When you match them up, the hexagons disappear and new hexagons drop into the vacant spaces with new symbol/colour combinations, putting you in a great position to win multiple times!
Liked this? Try these:
"In my top 5for exitment and payouts 5stars;"
Cash Drop is a new type of casino game where you bet on the outcome of 18 spinning hexagons.
- contains a fruit machine symbol (one of nine symbols, including cherries, grapes, lemons etc.)
- in one of three colours (red, blue or yellow).
There are up to 20 winning lines that you can choose to bet on.
- If you get three or more matching and consecutive symbols, from left to right you qualify for a payout.
- If five matching hexagon colours appear left to right on a winning line a ‘reaction' occurs and you qualify for a payout. These hexagons disappear and new hexagons drop into the vacant spaces with new symbol/colour combinations, which may qualify for yet another payout.
Every time a reaction occurs, the cash pot accumulator increases, meaning you could win bigger payouts! Also, Cash Drop offers jackpot prizes!
What are winning lines?
A win line is a line of symbols that MAY contain a winning combination when the hexagons stop spinning. A win line must contain a minimum of three consecutive symbols (appearing from left to right) for any payout to be made. Also, five matching coloured hexagons on a win line (regardless of the symbol) on an active line qualifies for a payout.
Select win lines to bet on
Each win line is represented by a numbered (and coloured) Indicator button, displayed on either side of the game. All these indicators are illuminated when the game is first displayed, meaning all lines are active.
Click on an Indicator button to reveal the win line. Also, double click on the Indicator button number to disable/enable individual win lines.
Note: You can use a combination of the Lines button and individual Indicator buttons to select lines. If you press (-), the highest selected line number is deselected. If you press (+), the lowest unselected line number is selected. Click the Paytable button to view the 20 win lines.
Note that a single stake unit is applied to each line that you select to bet on. The total stake for the game is displayed in the Total Stake display.
Set your stake
To increase, or decrease, the amount you are going to bet on each line, click the plus (+) or minus (-) arrows on the Stake/Line button.
Remember that stakes are accepted on a per line basis.
The total stake amount for your forthcoming Cash Drop game will be the stake per line multiplied by the number of lines you have chosen to play. For example, if you select a £2 stake and you decide to play 20 lines then the total amount staked on the next game will be (2x20) £40. This is shown in the Total Stake display.
Click the Paytable button to view payout values for each symbol.
For example, the payout values for the Bar symbol displays:
- 5 - 700, where five Bars pays out 700 x your line stake
- 4 - 80, where four Bars pays out 80 x your line stake
- 3 - 45, where three Bars pays out 45 x your line stake
What is a Wild?
A Wild is a symbol that can be substituted for any other symbol.
If five or more matching coloured hexagons (regardless of the symbol) appear consecutive and left to right on an active line, a reaction occurs. These hexagons react (disappear) and new hexagons drop into the vacant spaces with new symbols/coloured combinations, which may qualify for more payouts. Each reaction has a payout of x2 the stake.
Multiple reactions occur simultaneously. Each reaction is paid x2 the stake line. It is possible for the same hexagon to be involved in more than one reaction.
Cash Pot Accumulator
After a reaction, the cash pot accumulates and the win line multiplier increases by 1. Any symbol wins in the draw area after the hexagons have been replaced from the reaction will now pay x2. Previous wins not disturbed by the reactions will also pay x2.
If more reactions occur after the symbols have been replaced from a reaction, the hexagons involved in the reactions are replaced and the cash pot accumulator increases again by 1. All subsequent wins then pay x3 and so on.
Three or more Jackpot symbols appearing anywhere in the game qualifies for one of the three jackpot prizes.
The progressive jackpot consists of a fixed minimum amount which gradually increases by a percentage of funds inputted into the game until it is won. When the jackpot is won, it is reset to the seed amount and begins to rise again. Progressive jackpots are available in real play only; each individual current jackpot total is displayed above the talk-back panel.
- Mini=3 Jackpot symbols
- Midi=4 Jackpot symbols
- Maxi=5 Jackpot symbols
Important notes about jackpots
- The seeds (or starting values for the respective jackpots) are: Mini=10, Midi=400, Maxi=1200
- The Wild symbol will not substitute for a Jackpot symbol.
- It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the jackpot: the jackpot is locked when it is being won, this means that no other bets will be accepted for it, so only one player at a time is able to win it; the first player would win the jackpot and the second attempt would be unable to place their stake as the jackpot amount that they are playing for has decreased.
- If the players stake is greater or equal to the minimum qualifying stake then the following contributions will be taken from the stake and added to the jackpot Mini=1.0%, Midi=1.0%, Maxi=1.0%
- Winning a progressive jackpot neither contributes to, or is affected by the daily cumulative winnings limit.
- To qualify for the progressive jackpot you must have a minimum total stake of £0.20.
Auto Play is a convenient way to play without having to click the Play button to start each game. Each spin starts automatically until something occurs that requires your intervention or the number of spins set expiries.
Using Auto Play
- Select the desired number of plays using the plus and minus buttons in the Auto Play display area. Each click of the respective button increases or decreases the amount of plays that will take place.
- Click Auto Play to start/stop auto play.
- This game has a Return to Player of 95.16% based on good playing strategy.
- System malfunction voids all pays and plays.