Our experiences of a Cash Machine usually involve strolling up, putting our card in, tapping in the PIN, trying to take out a sneaky tenner and being hit with the always-painful 'insufficient funds' message. Luckily, Cash Machine the game is infinitely more fun than that, and with two big progressive jackpots on offer, there's no chance of an insufficient funds message here!
Liked this? Try these:
Cash Machine is five-reel slot game with reactors that offers 243 ways to win with each spin!
- contains a fruit machine symbol (one of nine symbols, including cherries, grapes, etc.)
- in one of four colours (red, green, blue or yellow).
You qualify for a payout if you get:
- 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols, (one, per reel) in any position, from left to right.
- 5 matching colours causing a ‘reaction’. The symbols disappear and new symbols fill the vacant spaces, which may qualify for yet another payout or another reaction.
Every time a reaction occurs, the cash pot increases, meaning you could win bigger payouts! Also, Cash Machine offers jackpot prizes!
- Your winnings will be credited to your account immediately
- You will lose your stake amount if you have insufficient matching symbols or if no reactions occur.
Set your stake
To increase, or decrease, the amount you are going to bet on each game, click the plus (+) or minus (-) arrows on the Stake button.
The total stake amount for your forthcoming game is shown in the Stake display.
Click the Paytable button to view payout values for each symbol.
- A single payment only is made per winning line. For example, five matching symbols pays out the value for five symbols and does not pay for four symbols or three symbols.
- A symbol can contribute to one or more win. The win payouts are accumulated.
If five or more matching colours (regardless of the symbol) are connected horizontally and/or vertically, a reaction occurs. (Note: diagonally connected only do not count towards a reaction.) These symbols react (disappear) and the symbols to the right of the gap move horizontally right to left to fill the gap. New symbols then drop into the vacant spaces with new symbols/coloured combinations, which may qualify for more payouts.
Win Line Multiplier
After a reaction, the cash pot accumulates and the Win Line Multiplier increases by 1. Any symbol wins in the draw area after the symbols have been replaced from the reaction will now pay x2. Previous wins not disturbed by the reactions will also pay x2.
If more reactions occur after the symbols have been replaced from a reaction, the symbols involved in the reactions are replaced and the Win Line Multiplier increases again by 1. All subsequent wins then pay x3 and so on.
Four or more Jackpot symbols appearing anywhere in the game qualifies for one of the two jackpot prizes.
The progressive jackpot consists of a fixed minimum amount which gradually increases by a percentage of funds inputted into the game until it is won. When the jackpot is won, it is reset to the seed amount and begins to rise again. Progressive jackpots are available in real play only; each individual current jackpot total is displayed above the winnings display panel.
- 4 Jackpot symbols = Mini Progressive
- 5 Jackpot symbols = Maxi Progressive
Important notes about jackpots
- The seeds (or starting values for the respective jackpots) are: Mini=GBP200, Maxi=GBP5000
- It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the jackpot: the jackpot is locked when it is being won, this means that no other bets will be accepted for it, so only one player at a time is able to win it; the first player would win the jackpot and the second attempt would be unable to place their stake as the jackpot amount that they are playing for has decreased.
- If the players stake is greater or equal to the minimum qualifying stake then the following contributions will be taken from the stake and added to the jackpot Mini=1.0%, Midi=1.0%, Maxi=1.0%
- Winning a progressive jackpot neither contributes to, or is affected by the daily cumulative winnings limit.
- Contributions to the jackpot come solely from the operator and are not taken from any bets placed by the player.
- To qualify for the progressive jackpot you must have a minimum total stake of GBP 0.20.
- Reaction multipliers DO NOT multiply any jackpot wins.
Auto Play is a convenient way to play without having to click the Play button to start each game. Each spin starts automatically until something occurs that requires your intervention or the number of spins set expiries.
Using Auto Play
- Select the desired number of plays using the plus and minus buttons in the Auto Play display area. Each click of the respective button increases or decreases the amount of plays that will take place.
- Click Auto Play to start auto play.
- Click Stop to stop auto play.
- This game has a Return to Player of 96.48% based on good playing strategy.
- System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All currencies in the above are expressed in GBP. Please note that the amounts stated will apply in the user’s own currency.