Chests of Plenty
Chests Of Plenty is a 5-reel 20-line slot machine game based on a pirate theme. The game features a Progressive Jackpot in the in-reel Chest bonus round, a Treasure map bonus, as well as wild symbols and symbols that can become wild depending which symbols they are next to.
"Nice game. Would love to see bonus game more often but great when I get it."
- Press the "Stake Up" and "Stake Down" buttons to choose a stake per line between 1p and £5.
- This game is fixed to always be 20 lines.
- The total amount you have staked will be shown in the TOTAL STAKE box at the bottom right of the screen.
- Click on the "Paytable" button to view the paytable, which shows the potential winnings for each reel combination, scatters, bonuses etc.
How To Play
- Press 'Play' to start the game (or press the Spacebar on your keyboard).
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols on one of the lines you selected to play, you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
In-Reel Chest Bonus and Progressive Jackpot
- The In-reel Chest Bonus game is a special scatter bonus win triggered by getting 3 Chest symbols anywhere on the reels.
- There is no win attached to the Chest symbols - only entry to the chest bonus game, which itself guarantees a win.
- The 3 chests will move to the middle of the screen and then open up to reveal 3 gems in each chest.
- Getting three gems the same in a chest awards a prize (exact amount depends on the type of gem and the total stake).
- If the 3 gems in a chest are not the same then that chest will be finished and will not open any more.
- After all 3 chests have opened and shown gems then the chests that had a win will open and reveal 3 gems again. This will continue for each chest until it does not award a win.
- If all 9 of the gems shown at any one point are diamonds, then the player wins the progressive jackpot.
- The bonus round will continue and you will still get the normal wins for the bonus as well. The winnings will all be added on when you finish the bonus round.
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players games has not been updated to the new value yet.
- Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
- The administration of the jackpot is at the discretion of Paddy Power.
- The Girl symbol is always Wild and can substitute for any other symbol except for the Map or Chest symbols.
- The Pirate symbol is a normal symbol unless it is immediately to the left or right of a Girl symbol. In this case the Pirate symbol becomes a wild symbol (and acts the same as the Girl symbol).
- A Girl symbol could be between two pirate symbols and then they would both be turned to Wild symbols.
Treasure Map Bonus Round
- Getting 3,4 or 5 of the map symbols anywhere on the reels will start the Treasure map bonus.
- There are 3 different maps with increasingly higher prize amounts in them. If you had 3 map symbols then you start on the first map, if you had 4 map symbols then you start on the 2nd map and if you had 5 map symbols then you start on the 3rd and most rewarding map.
- It is possible to go from one map up to a higher value map by collecting 3 of the map symbols. You cannot drop back down to the previous map.
- Each map consists of a trail around an island and on that trail are different prizes as well as blank spaces, map pieces (to get to the next map) and mystery spaces that could contain money, a map piece or nothing.
- There is a wheel with numbers from 1 to 7 and a "Skull and Crossbones" space. You move around the island by pressing the spin button (or the spacebar) to spin the wheel and then move that number of spaces.
- This continues until you spin the wheel and it lands on the Skull and Crossbones section. At this point all the winnings are collected and added to the balance and the bonus round is finished.
- All wins from each map are added together and collected at the end (they cannot be lost at all and are kept when you go from one map to another).
- By selecting 'Auto Play' you can choose to place up to 25 bets automatically, one after the other. Select your stake per line as normal then press the 'Auto Play' button to select the number of 'Auto Play' bets you want before clicking the 'Deal' button.
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking 'Stop Auto Play' whenever it appears briefly on screen between goes as shown here.
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into either of the bonus rounds.
- The long term expected Return to Player percentage for this game is 93.07%
- System malfunction voids all plays.