Put your sleuthing hat on, grab your magnifying glass and get ready for the case that could make your career! Online Cluedo is the slot machine of the famous board game of the same name. Get into the 'Who Won It?' bonus round and you'll be hot on the trail of some big cash payouts.
"Enjoyed this game ,with a good feature and familiar characters;"
Cluedo with 'Who Won It?' Bonus combines the fast-paced play of 15 paylines with the stimulating play of multiple award offers in the 'Who Won It?' Bonus.
List of Features
- Who Won It Bonus
- Log in with your Sportsbook account
- Play for fun or for real money
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to Play
Online Cluedo with 'Who Won It?' Bonus has 15 paylines. The player controls are located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select your line bet - in the 'LINE BET' box, you see your current bet per line. Use the plus and minus arrows to adjust your stake per line.
- Select the number of lines - if you do not want to bet on all 20 paylines, you can use the 'LINES' control to change the number of paylines you are playing.
- Click Play - when you're happy with your stake and lines, click the 'PLAY' button to spin the reels.
Click the 'MAX BET' button to bet the maximum on each payline. If you have an insufficient balance available to bet the max, 'MAX BET' bets as much as your available balance allows and will reduce the LINE BET to come under this. If your balance is less than 15 times the mimimum line bet, then MAX BET will reduce the number of lines selected to play.
'Who Won It?' Bonus
Get the 'Who Won It?' Bonus by getting three 'Who Won It?' symbols on a payline on which you have bet.
Click the 'Start' button to receive your first award Offer. A magnifying glass moves over each of the 3 bonus award boards--Suspects, Rooms, and Weapons--revealing the possible award amounts. On each board, the magnifying glass will eventually stop on an award amount, highlighting it, and that amount will be written on the notepad. The highlighted awards on the bonus boards are used to determine your Offer.
You will receive up to 3 Offers. After an Offer you have the option to take it by clicking the Take Win button, or to try again by clicking the Try Again button. Remember, your next Offer may be higher or lower than the current one. If you refuse the first 2 offers, you will automatically receive the final offer amount as your bonus award.
The maximum payout for this game is £250,000/€375,000.
- General Notes
- The average expected return to player (RTP) percentage for this game is 96%.
System malfunction voids all pays.