Cubis features a three dimensional board with 20 lines to play. The object of the game is to match up the coloured blocks, making them disappear. Disappearing blocks are then replaced with even more blocks, giving you the opportunity to win EVEN MORE cash. You could win up to 60,000 times your bet from a single game!
Welcome to Cubis
Featuring a three-dimensional board where colored cubes create winning combinations, Cubis allows you to play 15 lines and win up to 60,000 times your line bet.
Click the BET â–² and â–¼ arrows to increase or decrease the size of your stake per line.
Click the LINES â–² and â–¼ arrows to select the number of lines you wish to play.
Click ‘PLAY' to start your game.
There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically until something occurs in the game that requires player intervention. Select your desired number of spins by clicking the ‘+' and ‘-‘ buttons and then press Autoplay. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the Stop button which will appear where the spin button was previously.
LINES can be changed by using the â–² and â–¼ arrows
- BET amount can be changed by using the â–² and â–¼ arrows
- PLAY begins the game with the current BET and LINES
- BET MAX begins the game with the maximum LINES and current BET
- Payouts are displayed on the PAYTABLE
- Payline wins are multiplied by the amount bet per line
- Highest win amount is paid on each selected payline
- Win combinations pay from left to right or right to left
- Coinciding wins on different paylines are added.
- Maximum payout per game round is 60,000 times your line bet
- Bombs explode after win combinations have been paid
- More than one Dice Multiplier is allowed in a win combination
- Multiple Dice in a win combination are added together before being applied to the payout(s)
- System malfunction voids all pays and play.
- This game has a Return to Player of 94.4%.
- System malfunction voids all plays.