Deep Sea Treasure
Under the sea was a cracking song in Disney's The Little Mermaid (at this point, let us point out that this game has absolutely nothing to do with that film, just in case any nearby lawyers are salivating), and you too can experience life under the sea in Deep Sea Treasure, an awesome new slot game.
Choosing your stake
Deep Sea Treasure has 20 win lines. You can bet from 1p up to £25 on each win line.
Click the stake/line ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to increase or decrease the value of your stake per line.
Click the Lines ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to select the number of lines you wish to play.
Click ‘SPIN’ to start your game.
There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically until something occurs in the game that requires player intervention. Select your desired number of spins by choosing your preferred amount from the contextual menu and then press 'AUTOPLAY'. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the 'STOP AUTOPLAY' which will appear where the 'AUTOPLAY' button was previously.
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- Wins on different paylines are added.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning with the far left reel. Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Feature symbols are scatter wins and are awarded when appearing on any position on the reels for any number of played lines. Multiple scatter features can be won in a single game. Scatter wins are paid in addition to wins.
Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line. All Wins across all different lines are added together to form the total win. All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive lines beginning with the far left reel. Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
If you achieve a line win on any win line using a Wild Symbol, you are awarded a multiplier ranging from x2 to x10. This will appear from the Wild Symbol and be applied to the line win to give the total win.
Only 1 Multiplier is used to work out the total line award, irrespective of how many Wild symbols are used to make up the line win.
If numerous line wins use a WILD symbol then each winning line is multiplied by the same multiplier value.
Wild substitutes all wins except Wild itself or scatter, and multiplies by x2 - x10
Wild factor is active during standard and free spins
Wild only wins are ignored when the average win with a Wild Multiplier would pay more.
Puffa Fish Free Spins Bonus
- 3, 4 or 5 Puffa Fish Scatter Symbols anywhere in view initiates the Free Spins Bonus.
- The Puffa Fish Bonus is a Take your Pick style feature that allows the player to build up their free spins and multiplier value rather than cash wins.
- The player selects a Puffa Fish to reveal their number of Free Spins before going to the Free Spins Reels. Once the player has used their free spins, they then enter the Octopus Bonus.
- Choosing a treasure chest reveals a Free Spins multiplier which then multiplies the amount won from Free Spins to give the Player’s Total win.
- Free Spins can retrigger during the Free Spins Feature. If during Free Spins another set of Free Spin Symbols appear in view, the player is awarded the same amount of Spins they gained from the initiating bonus: For example, if the player gained 20 Free Spins, getting a further Free Spins award would give them a further 20 Free Spins (irrespective of the number of scatter symbols).
- All Free Spin winnings awarded are multiplied by the value revealed in the treasure chest at the end of the Free Spins Feature
- Prizes are paid for any 3, 4 or 5 of-a-kind combination of consecutive matching symbols from left to right.
- All wins pay only on lines in play.
- Highest win only paid per selected line.
- Line wins are multiplied by stake per line.
- Wins on different lines are added.
- Unresolved bets remaining undecided after 90 days will be forfeited to charity.
- Should you get disconnected during play we strongly recommend that on reconnection you re-launch the game and ensure any outstanding transactions are completed. Paddy Power Games check periodically and where incomplete transactions are found those games are terminated and any monies owed are returned to the player.
- The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 95.74%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company in accordance with IOM regulations.
- Malfunction Voids all Pays & Plays.