This dance slot will have you harking back to the 70s, and reaching for your rollerskates, leisure suit and medallion. Hit the Hall of Fame feature and you'll find our wall where records are hiding big cash prizes. Activate the Disco Ball pick a win feature and you could win free spins. It's all going on down at the discotheque!
HOW TO PLAY
- Disco Inferno has 20 win lines. You can bet from 1p to £25 on each win line.
- Click the stake/line ‘+' and ‘-' buttons to increase or decrease the size of your stake per line.
- Click the Lines ‘+' and ‘-' buttons to select the number of lines you wish to play.
- Click ‘spin' to start your game.
Select between 10 and 50 AUTO SPINS. The spins will pause briefly to show standard reel wins and stop completely if a feature is activated. During Auto Spins the SPIN button can be used to override the display of multiple wins. The AUTO SPIN button will change to a STOP button.
Hall of Fame Feature
3, 4 or 5 DISCO INFERNO icons anywhere in view awards the HALL OF FAME Feature. Players are presented with 16 records which hide prizes of varying amounts. The STARS on the screen tell the player how many picks you have. The player then picks a record, taking away one of the stars, and a prize is revealed.
Pick A Win
If players hit three or more DISCO BALL symbols, the Pick A Win feature is awarded:
When the Pick A Win feature is activated, players click any of the Disco Ball symbols in view. Behind each is a number of free spins. Once the player has clicked on a Disco Ball, the number of Free Spins awarded is revealed, as well as how many could have been won behind those Disco Balls not chosen. The free spins are then activated, with money accumulated added to the Total Win bank.
During the Pick A Win feature, the player receives a total bonus of total stake as follows:
3 x Disco Balls - x2 total stake bonus
4 x Disco Balls - x10 total stake bonus
5 x Disco Balls - x100 total stake bonus
Disco Inferno includes WILD symbols, which affects adjacent reel positions on the same or other active win lines. There are five variants of the Wild symbol. Four DANCER symbols overlaying an arrow pointing left, right, up and down and a fifth type which is the active Wild Symbol.
The Dancer symbols are represented on the reel bands as four separate symbols for each of the four directions it can point. When stopping on an active win line the Dancer symbol changes to an active Wild symbol. If the Dancer symbol is pointing at a position that is also on an active winline, that symbol (except if it is a Feature Symbol) also changes to an active Wild symbol.
The Dancer symbols must be on an active pay-line in order to convert itself or other symbols to a active Wild symbols. The symbol being converted to a Wild must also be on an active pay-line.
If the Dancer points outside of the viewable reel window (i.e. upward pointing dancer on the top pay-line 2) only the Dancer position itself can be Wild.
The reel bands will not contain any already active Wild symbols.
All Wild symbols within the game are derived from Dancer symbols.
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line. All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning with the left reel. Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Feature symbols are scatter wins and are awarded when appearing in any position on the reels for any number of played lines.
- Game rules are given in GBP but other currency accounts are available. All amounts given remain constant for all currencies.
- Multiple scatter features can be won in a single game. Scatter wins are paid in addition to line wins.
- The maximum win on any transaction is capped at £250,000. A transaction includes the results of the Pick a Win Free Spins Bonus plus the outcome of the free spins awarded.
- The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 94.993%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company in accordance with Isle Of Man regulations.
- System malfunction voids all plays.