Gin Joint Jackpot
Gin Joint Jackpot is a 5-reel 20-line slot machine game based on a 1920s gangster theme. The game features a Progressive Jackpot in the Shootout bonus round, an in-reel shoot-the-henchman Gunfight bonus, and a scatter symbol which gives access to the additional Booze Bustin' bonus game.
- Press the 'Stake Up' and 'Stake Down' buttons to choose a stake per line.
- Press the 'Select Lines' button to choose how many lines (1 to 20) you would like to play. Your selected stake per line will be multiplied by the number of lines you choose to play.
- The total amount you have staked will be shown in the TOTAL STAKE box at the bottom right of the screen.
- Click on the 'Paytable' button to view the paytable, which shows the potential winnings for each reel combination, scatters, bonuses etc.
How To Play
- Press 'Play' to start the game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols on one of the lines you selected to play, you win with the exception of the 'Wild' symbol, if you get 2 or more of these symbols you will win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
Shootout bonus game and progressive jackpot
- The Shootout bonus round is triggered by the Detective appearing anywhere on the left reel and the Big Boss appearing anywhere on the right reel.
- There is no line win attached to this Shootout scatter win - only entry to the bonus game, which itself guarantees a win.
- When the game enters the bonus round, the scene is in a bar. Shoot as many Henchman as you can in this game and win a cash reward for each one you shoot. You have two options here - you can either play the game yourself in 'Manual Fire' mode, where you must click on the screen wherever the henchman appear in order to take them out, or play in 'Auto Fire' mode, where the Detective will do the shooting for you.
- To play in 'Manual Fire' mode, click on the 'Manual Fire' button to enter the game. Each time a henchman runs across the screen or pops up to take a shot at you from any other hiding place, you must click anywhere on the henchman's body or gun to shoot him. For each henchman you shoot, an award will be displayed in the bottom left of the screen.
- You have unlimited bullets, but only 6 bullets available at a time, after which the game will automatically re-load your gun for you. You cannot fire while it is re-loading.
- See how many henchman you can shoot before the Big Boss shows up and challenges you to a Shootout. How long he takes to show up will vary from game to game.
- To play in 'Auto Fire' mode, press the 'Auto Fire' button, and just sit back and watch as the Detective cleans up the town! He'll do his best to get as many henchman as he can - but remember even he will not hit them all.
- At the end of the shoot-out, the game will finish and move on to the car chase scene. Just watch as the detective takes on the Big Boss and catches him and wait to see what's in his truck. You will score a cash reward for all the Barrels he has.
- If there are 3 barrels in the truck, you win the Progressive Jackpot - as displayed on the counter in the top centre of the screen. The full Jackpot amount will automatically be credited to your account balance if you win.
- After the Shootout, a summary of your winnings will be displayed before returning to the reels.
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet.
- Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
- The administration of the jackpot is at the discretion of The operator.
The 'Gamble Win' button will light up each time you win, giving you the option to play a gamble game.
- Press the flashing 'Gamble Win' button to enter the game.
- All your winnings from the last spin are gambled (if you are playing Gamble Win after winning in one or more bonus games, these winnings are gambled too).
- Since your winnings were added to your account balance straight away before you pressed 'Gamble Win', these winnings will now be deducted from your account balance again. At the end of the gamble game, depending on whether you win or lose, your account balance will be updated once more.
- If you change your mind at this stage, you can still press 'Collect' to collect all your winnings and return to the main game, or 'Collect Half' to collect half of your winnings and play the gamble game with the remaining half.
- You will be able to play the Gamble Win game and gamble your bonus winnings if you have just won on any bonus round, but you cannot play Gamble Win after winning the Progressive Jackpot. In the gamble game, you will have a choice of 6 bets as to what the next card drawn will be - red or black, or which specific suit. You may only place one bet.
- Press the appropriate button for the bet you wish to make. The card is then turned over.
- If you guessed correctly, your winnings are doubled for red/black bets and quadrupled for specific suit bets.
- If you guessed incorrectly, your winnings total will return to 0.00 and after a few seconds the screen will return to the normal game screen.
- If you win, you may repeat the gamble on the next card (and then subsequent cards) or you may collect all or half your winnings. You can continue playing the Gamble Win game until your potential winnings exceed the maximum win limit.
- You can keep collecting half until your balance is less than double the minimum stake level. After that you must either bet or collect all.
- All cards are dealt from a new pack - so the card that came up in the previous gamble could be the same card in the next one (so it is always an equal bet).
- This feature operates at zero margin.
Booze Bustin' Bonus Game
- If 3, 4 or 5 Officer symbols appear as a scatter on the reels, you will enter the Booze Bustin' bonus game. According to whether you had 3, 4 or 5 symbols, you will get 3, 4 or 5 attempts to find booze.
- The number of attempts you have left will be displayed at the bottom of the screen throughout the game.
- A map will be unrolled on the screen and you must select a square on the map grid where you want the Officer to drive to. He will search in that area, and you will receive an award if that area contained illicit booze. If you don't find any alcohol you win nothing for that attempt.
- Once you have used up all your attempts the game will display a summary of your winnings and any awards will be credited to your account. The game will then return to the reels.
- The In-reels Shootout is a special bonus win triggered by the Detective appearing anywhere on the left reel and a henchman appearing anywhere on any other reel.
- The game is played automatically on the reels - watch as the detective attempts to shoot each henchman on the reels, and win a reward for each one he hits.
- If you win, your winnings will be credited to your account as soon as the reward is displayed on screen.
- By selecting 'Auto Play' you can choose to play up to 25 spins automatically, one after the other.
- Select your stake and the number of lines you wish to play, then press the 'Auto Play' button to select the number of 'Auto Play' spins you want before clicking the 'Play' button.
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking 'Stop Auto Play' whenever it appears briefly on screen between spins.
- While in AutoPlay any wins will be collected automatically rather than going to the gamble game.
- AutoPlay will turn off if you gain access into any bonus round.
- This game has a Return to Player of 96%.
- System malfunction voids all pays and play.