Go Go 3000
Go Go 3000 – the fantasy Grand Prix slot where you steer your Super Saucer space racer to interplanetary glory!
GoGo3000 – the fantasy Grand Prix slot where you steer your Super Saucer space racer to interplanetary glory!
This 5-reel, 3-high slot ‘spins’ sideways to recreate the roaring action of speeding racers zooming past. The 3D space racer icons cross the chequered win lines suspended in spectacular space scenes. As an ace race pilot your aim is to win Planet Jump icons to spectacularly hyper-jump to the universe’s five most challenging planetary speedways! On the way, you’ll collect plenty of cashtastic Scatters and Wilds…
Completing all progressive Planet Jumps lead to the interactive 3D Spaceport Bonus Round where you can collect your race earnings as your battered Super Saucer is stunningly repaired!
The Super Prize in-play side game is triggered by the ‘Super Bet’ feature, where with one click, the player has access to extra free spins and mega multipliers!
HOW TO PLAY
- Select wager Value: Select a wager value using the Coin Slider in the bottom left hand corner of the game window. Click and drag the coin slider (or press ‘-‘ or ‘+’) to increase or decrease the wager amounts per payline up or down. The wager value will change accordingly.
- ‘One Coin’ button: Click ‘One Coin’ to increase the ‘coin value’ per payline. For example: The minimum wagerable amount is 1cent (or currency equivalent) for 1 payline. So by clicking 1x coin (‘One Coin’) across all paylines, the player is wagering 1x24c. Clicking the button again, doubles the wagered amount. Minimum ‘coins’ per line is 1x, Maximum is 5x.
- ‘Max Bet’ button: The Max Bet button places maximum bet values per line without activating the side game. (ie. 5x).
- ‘Super Bet’ button: The Super Bet button places maximum bet values per line and also activates the Side Game. Clicking Super Bet adds the equivalent of 24 extra coins to the wager.
- ‘Race’ button: Clicking 'Race' initiates a single reel spin at the selected wager. For example: ‘One Coin’, ‘Max Bet’ or ‘Super Bet’.
- ‘Auto Race’ Button: Clicking 'Auto Race' opens a tray allowing the user to select a set series of autospins between 5 and 100. Upon clicking the desired series, the slot will automatically start the spin sequences. This sequence will end automatically after the chosen number of spins have been completed, the bonus round is reached, available funds have run out or the game is closed. Once in play, autospins can be stopped by pressing ‘Cancel’ in the interface.
- ‘Super Prize’ Side Game: Playing Super Bet triggers the ‘Super Prize’ in-play Side Game feature. Get the ‘Super Prize Planet’ icon in the reels to launch the cycling Meter in the top left hand of the game window. The Meter will stop to reveal prizes in the form of multipliers (1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 10x, 15x, 20x, 25x, 30x, and 50x the per line bet) or 1 to 5 Free spins. Free Spins resolve automatically without player intervention.
- ‘Spaceport’ Bonus Game: Get the ‘Planet Jump’ bonus icon to visit the planets of the Interplanetary Racing Circuit. The Planet meter along the bottom of the reels will show how far along you are. Once the meter reaches the end, the ‘Spaceport’ bonus game will be triggered with guaranteed payouts. Aim: Using the mouse, players should select the part of the Space Racer they’d like to fix. There are 5 parts that need to be repaired. There are enough parts to try seven (7) times to fix your racer. Don’t worry if you don’t fix everything… you’ll still get a bonus.
- Jackpots: There are three available Jackpots, the Standard Jackpot, Mega Jackpot and Super Jackpot. The Standard Jackpot is won by completing 5 Wild icons on a single line. The Mega and Super Jackpots are won by completing special reel patterns using the Jackpot Pattern icons. See the Paytable for more details. The Jackpots are only available to be won when playing Max Bet or Super Bet.
- Wilds: The Super Saucer icon is wild with the Saucerettes
- Scatters: The Lava Ship scatter icon pays when two (2) or more appear anywhere in the reels.
- Payline coin selection: Rather than using the ‘One Coin’ or ‘Max Bet’ functionality on the control panel, players can customise their preferred reels by choosing and clicking on individual payline numbers in the game window to increase the ‘coin’ values (0 to 5) per payline.
- Payline pattern: The main reel interface allows the user to identify any one of the individual payline patterns by rolling over any of the 24 payline numbers to the side of the interface.
Paytable: See in-game paytable for more details.
- System malfunction voids all plays.
- Return to player percentage for this game is 93.9258%
- Return to player playing with Max Bet is 93.9275%.