Christopher Lambert was in Highlander wasn't he? Whatever happened to him? And apparently Sean Connery was in it too! We have to rent this out some night...
Highlander - Information & Game Rules
Highlander is a slot casino game where you bet on the outcome of five spinning reels. Match three or more symbols (or icons) on a win line to win a payout. Payouts increase depending on the number of matching symbols you have. Highlander offers free spins and mini games with cash prizes!
- Your winnings will be credited to your account immediately.
- You will lose your stake amount if you have insufficient matching symbols.
What are winning lines?
Highlander is a 20-line slot game that may present 20 winning combinations of five symbols across its five reels. A 'win line' is a line of symbols that MAY contain a winning combination when the reels stop. A win line must contain a minimum of three consecutive symbols (appearing from left to right) for any payout to be made.
Select your lines
You can select the win line to bet on in the following ways:
- Click the Max Lines button to bet on all 20 lines.
- Click the Lines arrow buttons to increase or decrease the number of lines.
- Click on the individual numbers displayed on either side of the reels.
- Click on a number to bet on that number of lines. For example, if you click on the number 9, then you are betting on win lines 1 to 9 inclusive.
Click the PAY TABLE button to view the 20 win lines.
Set your stake
To increase, or decrease, the amount you are going to bet on each line, click the arrows on the STAKE button.
Remember that stakes are accepted on a per line basis.
The total stake amount for your forthcoming Highlander game will be the stake per line multiplied by the number of lines you have chosen to play. For example, if you select a £2 stake and you decide to play 20 lines then the total amount staked on the next game will be (2x20) £40. This is shown in the TOTAL STAKE area.
Click the PAY TABLE button to view payout values for each symbol.
- A single payment only is made per winning line. For example, five matching symbols pays out the value for five symbols and does not pay for four symbols or three symbols.
- A symbol can contribute to one or more win lines. The win line payouts are accumulated.
- The value of any payout is displayed in the PAID area.
Free Spins - Scatter
If three, or more, Free Spins symbols appear anywhere (they do not have to be consecutive, or left to right) when the reels have stopped you are awarded free spins.
- Free spins continue playing automatically until they are exhausted.
- Free spins are credited automatically.
- The stake and number of lines selected in the game that triggered the free plays will be used for the duration of the free spin period.
- At the end of the free spins period a 'Congratulations screen' appears, displaying the amount you have won.
- If you get three or more Scatter symbols in a single spin during the free spin period, a number of extra free spins will be awarded to the total free spins remaining.
- Extra free spins are possible more than once in the free spin feature.
- Free spin reels are different to the reels normally used by Highlander. For example, there are no Feature or standard Wild symbols (although there are additional 'Super Wilds').
- A Super Wild is a Wild that displays a number. This Super Wild remains in play for that number of further spins. Note that Super Wilds only appear when the free spin feature is being played and will disappear after the last free spin.
Sword Skill Bonus - Scatter
If three, or more, Sword Skill symbols appear anywhere (they do not have to be consecutive, or left to right) when the reels have stopped, the Sword Skill mini game begins.
Three Tartan Tiles appear. Click on one to reveal a bonus win amount. Bonus wins are credited to your account immediately.
Battle Bonus - Scatter
If three, or more, Battle Bonus symbols appear anywhere (they do not have to be consecutive, or left to right) when the reels have stopped, the Battle mini game begins.
- The aim of the game is to battle and defeat the Kurgan, accumulating money on the way.
- Click START to begin the battle.
- Select one of the battle options.
- Watch the battle play out.
- If you win the battle, winnings are added to the Battle meter and energy is restored.
- If you loose, an energy level is depleted.
- Choose another option to go into the next battle.
- If you have three unsuccessful battles, then your energy runs out and the mini game ends.
- A final total bonus value is displayed at the end of the game.
In the event of a game in Real play being interrupted (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser etc), any winnings will be correctly credited to the customer's account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
Please note that in some feature games the sequence and number of events leading to the display of the total award, may vary from the animation prior to game recovery. This will not affect the result of the game after the game has recovered.
Auto spin is a convenient way to play without having to click the SPIN button to start each game. Each spin starts automatically until something occurs that requires your intervention or the number of spins set expiries.
Using auto spin
- Click the AUTO SPIN button and select the number of auto spins you require.
- If there is a win during auto spin play, the win lines are displayed along with the payout value.
- Any interaction by you during auto spin (except that described above) will stop it immediately.
- Click STOP SPIN to cancel auto spin.
- This game has a Return to Player of 95.02% based on good playing strategy.
- System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All currencies in the above are expressed in GBP. Please note that the amounts stated will apply in the user's own currency.