Just when you thought there was nothing more that could be done in the slot world, we've found another innovationto bring to you. In Little Devil, we GUARANTEE you a bonus round every 6 minutes and 66 seconds. That's enough to make a Satan worshipper out of anyone.
"i won more money on the bonus. super game"
MP, Milton Keynes
How to play
Choosing your stake
Choose the stake you wish to wager in each line, ranging between 1p and £25. Next, select the lines you wish to wager on. There are a total of 20 lines. Once you have selected your stake per winline and the number of lines you want to play, click on the SPIN button to start the game.
Click the stake/line ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to increase or decrease the size of your stake per line. Click the Lines ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to select the number of lines you wish to play.
Click ‘spin’ to start your game.
If you want to begin Auto Spins, set the number of games to be played automatically using the + and – buttons and then click AUTOSPIN.
Once you have pressed ‘SPIN’ watch the timer counting down. When it reaches zero, the Fireball Feature will begin! In this time, you must collect Fireball’s for use in the feature. They have the value of the total stake of the game in which they were won. This is then multiplied by the awards in the feature. When you get into the main feature game, press ‘Fire’ to begin. Your Fireballs will be shot into the feature one at a time and you’ll win the total of all the prizes awarded.
Pick a Devil Feature
If you get three or more DEVIL symbols, you can pick one to reveal FREE SPINS. Within the free spins the reels may bring in more Devil symbols awarding further free spins. During your free spins all wins are tripled!
If the timer runs out you’ll get to complete your Free Spins before the Fireball feature begins.
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line. All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning with the left reel. The game’s pay table shows the winning values for the currently selected stake.
- Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Multiple line wins and bonus wins are added together in the TOTAL PAID bank.
- Pick a Devil symbols are scatter wins and are awarded when appearing in any position on the reels for any number of played lines.
- Scatter wins are paid in addition to line wins.
- The maximum win on any transaction is capped at £250,000. A transaction includes the combined results of the Fireball Feature Bonus.
- Should you get disconnected during play we strongly recommend that on reconnection you re-launch the game and ensure any outstanding transactions are completed. Sky Vegas checks periodically and where incomplete transactions are found those games are terminated and any monies owed are returned to the player.
- Game rules are given in GBP but other currency accounts are available. All amounts given remain constant for all currencies.
- The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 94.97%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company.
- Malfunction Voids all Pays & Plays.