Watch Tinkerbell or Peter appear to trigger a Fairy Power Spin, or get lucky and be awarded the Finding Neverland or Hook or by Crook bonus rounds for big wins!
Peter Pan is a 5-reel 20-line slot based on the timeless fairy tale. The game has 2 exciting features as well as Fairy Power Spins where anything is possible!
How To Play
- Touch the Total Bet button to increase or decrease the amount of your TOTAL STAKE.
- Touch the button and then touch one of the Bet options to select your price of play.
- Bet from 20p up to £500 (or currency equivalent) by touching the value of the Total Bet you wish to play.
- Press 'SPIN' to start the game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 2, 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (starting from the left) on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- 2 Bonus Scatter symbols anywhere on reels 1 and 3 followed by a Special Scatter Symbol on reel 5 awards 1 of 2 Bonuses.
- A Barrel Scatter symbol on reel 5 awards the Hook Or By Crook Bonus.
- A Pan Night Time Scatter symbol on reel 5 awards the Finding Neverland Bonus.
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- All Wins across all different lines are added together to form the total win.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive lines beginning with the far left reel.
- Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Scatter wins are added to any line wins.
- The Wild symbol can be used to help form line wins by substituting for other symbols.
- The Wild symbol cannot substitute for scatter symbols or bonus symbols.
- Only the highest paying win on each line is paid (for example 3 wild symbols being a win or those symbols being used with another symbol to make a win of 4 symbols will only pay which of those two is the highest).
Hook Or By Crook
- Achieving 2 Bonus Scatter symbols on reels 1 and 3 and a Barrel Scatter on reel 5 will start the Hook Or By Crook Bonus.
- Hook will appear in a cave with the Croc at the bottom. Choosing a Barrel will reveal one of two outcomes: Revealing Hook awards a cash prize which is a multiplier of the player's Total Bet;. The feature continues until the CROC symbol is revealed from a Barrel, where the player is awarded the amount displayed in the Total Win panel.
- Achieving 2 Bonus Scatter symbols on reels 1 and 3 and a Pan Night Time Scatter on reel 5 will start the Finding Neverland Bonus.
- Select a Fairy Jar to move along the trail.
- Reveal a special Pan icon to be magically transported to a random position in front of you on the trail.
- Reach Hook's ship to enter Big Money where you can win up to 1000x your stake.
Fairy Power Spins
- The Fairy Power Spins Bonus can be triggered during any game.
- Select a Fairy Jar to reveal your wish.
- Look out for the Hook Wilds where Hook will appear and turn any symbol on the reels into WILD.
- Reveal the special Pan Wilds which can turn any position on the reels WILD, double your win and respin the reels for up to 2 Pantastic Spins!
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically.
- By selecting 'AUTOPLAY' you can choose to place up to 100 bets automatically, one after the other.
- Select your stake as normal then press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to select the number of 'Autoplay' bets you want to play. (The following additional functions are also applicable depending on jurisdiction)
- Select your Loss Limit (maximum amount willing to lose for the autoplay session) and then press PLAY to begin your autoplays (other options are available).
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into any bonus round including Freespins, if you reach the set Loss Limit or if a Progressive pot is awarded (where applicable).
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP' button
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- Wins on different paylines are added.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels beginning with the far left reel (20 lines always active). Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Feature symbols are scatter wins and are awarded when appearing on any position on the reels for any number of played lines (20 lines always active).
- Multiple scatter features can be won in a single game.
- Scatter wins are paid in addition to reel wins.
- Free Spins are played on the same number of lines and bet per line/Total Bet as the triggering game (20 lines always active).
- The following outcomes are available from the Fairy Power Spins Bonus: Bonus, Fairy Win Spin, Hook Wilds, 5 of a Kind, Pan Wilds.
- MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PLAYS AND PAYS.
- The above rules may be modified at the licensee’s discretion.
Payout Information and Game Rules
This game has a theoretical return to player of 95.00%. This is based on long term payback.The maximum win from a single game is £500,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (depending on currency. Other Operator limits may apply).
Average Rating: 23456 Based on 6 ratings Login to write a review
Who am I betting with?
You are betting with Paddy Power bookmaker. We are the bookmaker laying the odds for you, the punter, to take. If you lose your bet, we keep your money. If you win your bet, we pay you your winnings.
Is "Peter Pan" fair?
The game is a game involving fixed odds and you are just as likely to win in any one game as you are in any other. Each game is generated in isolation. Therefore if you have won money on the last five games there is nothing to say you will be less likely to win on the next just because you are on a winning streak.
Can I try the game for free?
Yes. There is an option whereby you can play for fun, and this is well worth doing if you wish to develop a feel for the game before depositing your hard-earned cash!
What is the minimum/maximum I can bet?
£/€0.60 is the smallest bet that you can place on any one outcome. The maximum bet you can place is £/€200. Of course, the maximum amount you are allowed to stake within this framework will ultimately be dictated by the available funds that you have in your account at the time.
The game does not download load properly. Why is this?
This problem can be broken down into two more specific complaints, which are as follows:
1. The game is not displaying properly- This will be due to your screen resolution being too small. The game works on a minimum screen resolution of 800 by 600 pixels. To change your screen resolution simply go to your desktop and click on the right-hand mouse button. A menu will pop up and you will need to select 'Properties'. Another box will pop up and you will need to select 'Settings' from the tabs running along the top of the box. From here you will be able to alter your screen resolution.
2. The game is simply not working at all - This may be because you need to download the latest version of Flash Player. After loading the game, you will have received a screen prompt asking you whether you wanted to download the latest version of Flash Player. Downloading this will ensure that you will be able to play the game without any problems. If you ignored or switched the prompt off, you can go to the Macromedia website and download Flash Player from there.
The game seems to be running very slowly. Is there anything I can do about this?
Unfortunately not. Our game relies upon your machine, and will run as quickly or slowly as your machine allows. Other than upgrading your computer and its facilities, there is little that can be done with regards to improving the speed of the game on any one machine.
Terms & Conditions for use of paddypowergames.com
Last updated: 16 December 2016
The following terms and conditions as updated by us from time to time in our discretion and made available here (“these Conditions”) shall govern the relationship between you and us in relation to all play on the paddypowergames.com website (“the Games Website”) and any other Paddy Power websites where we refer to the applicability of these Conditions. Your use of the Games Website and/or your playing any game thereon or any game on any other Paddy Power website where we refer to the applicability of these Conditions (“Game”) means that you accept these Conditions which are legally binding. Please review these Conditions regularly to ensure you are up-to-date with all of the current terms as any changes we make will become effective on the date of publication and you will be deemed to be aware of such changes and bound by them.
In addition to accepting these Conditions, you acknowledge and agree that the terms and conditions of www.paddypower.com (“the Website”), available HERE ("Terms and Conditions") as amended by us from time to time in our discretion apply to all eventualities relating to Games not covered by these Conditions. The Terms and Conditions contain important provisions applicable to your use of the Games Website including eligibility criteria requirements and limitations on our liability which apply to your use of the Website and the Games Website.
Further, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by any additional rules which appear within a Game, including within a Game’s “Game Info” or “Help” webpage (“Rules”), including rules relating to minimum/maximum bets, maximum payouts, disconnections and system malfunctions. The Rules may also contain instructions on how to play and the return-to-player (“RTP”).
Please familiarise yourself with these Conditions, the Terms and Conditions and the Rules before you use the Games Website or play a Game. These Conditions represent a legally binding agreement between you and us. In the event you do not agree or do not understand any of the terms within, please discontinue your use of the Games Website immediately. In these Conditions, "we", "us", or "our" refers to PPB Entertainment Limited and/or its group companies.
In the event of any inconsistency between these Conditions, the Terms and Conditions or the Rules, unless otherwise stated, to the extent of the inconsistency, the Rules shall prevail, followed by these Conditions and followed thereafter by the Terms and Conditions.
1. RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR
1.1 You fully accept and agree that random number generator (“RNG”) software will determine all outcomes of Games on the Games Website.
2.1 In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of any result, bet settlement or any other element of a Game, we will not be liable to you as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all related bets and plays on the Game in question.
3. DISCONNECTION, MISUSE AND MALFUNCTION
3.1 We, our affiliates, agents and licensors accept no responsibility and will not be liable for any loss resulting from delays or interruptions to play due to failure, breakdown, malfunction, interruption of or disconnection from the games server or any other causes over which we or they have no control.
3.2 Misuse, disconnection or system malfunction voids all bets, plays and pays.
4. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
4.1 The Games Website and Games thereon may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding Games and any bets placed on or via Games or the Games Website. We reserve the right to cooperate with law enforcement and other regulatory authorities, in investigating claims of illegal activity on the Games Website.
5.1 We may suspend or terminate your account and/or cancel any bets placed by you and remove any bonus monies in your account and/or take any other action we deem appropriate in our absolute discretion if: (i) we suspect that you are engaging in illegal or fraudulent activity while using the Games Website (including circumstances where we suspect you have attempted to manipulate the operation of the Games Website or the normal play of Games thereon or have been involved in player collusion); (ii) we suspect you are in breach of any of these Conditions, the Terms and Conditions or the Rules; (iii) we suspect you are acting in a manner that is detrimental to the conduct of our business; (iv) we are required to do so by law; or (v) in our judgment, there is a manifest error or there is a technological failure affecting the Games Website.
5.2 We reserve the general right at any time, and in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your account (or exclude you from any of our services and/or from receiving selected promotions and offers) without further explanation if we consider it necessary to do so. In such circumstances, where deemed appropriate by us, we reserve the right to remove any bonus monies in your account.
5.3 Your sole remedy in the event of termination of your account by us for reasons outlined in clause 5.1 or clause 5.2 (“Termination”) above shall be the re-imbursement of any undisputed account balance you may then have. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall have no further liability to you whatsoever.
6.1 Where applicable, maximum payouts will be indicated to you in the Rules or elsewhere on the Games Website.
6.2 Promotions on the Games Website will have their own individual terms and conditions which will govern your participation in the relevant promotion.
6.3 We reserve the right to refuse or limit any bets or bonuses (for example by setting minimum and maximum amounts which will be set out in Rules, or by setting wagering requirements), or change such limits, at our sole discretion for any reason whatsoever, without any obligation to provide you with notice.
6.4 We reserve the right to suspend, discontinue, modify, remove or add to the Games Website and/or any Game at our discretion with immediate effect and without any obligation to provide you with notice and we will not be liable as a result of any such action.
6.5 You shall not interfere, interrupt, attempt to interrupt, or attempt to manipulate the operations of the Website or the Games Website or the normal play of any of Games thereon. If you become aware that the Games Website or any Game contains any error, you must inform our Customer Services team and you agree not to take advantage of any such error. We reserve the right to recover any advantage that you may gain from any error, as well as all costs and expenses in making such recovery.
6.6 Your account is personal to you. You shall not allow others to use your account or to accept any prize or participate in any Game. Any person found to have violated this clause will be liable for all losses on the account but will not be entitled to collect any winnings. It is your responsibility to keep your password private and secure and you are solely responsible for the security of your account information and password. You are responsible for any unauthorized use of your account and/or password. In the event that a third party places a bet or is thought to have placed a bet from your account, such bet shall be valid and liability for losses on your account will lie with you, whether or not you were aware the third party misappropriated your account and password information. You agree to notify us immediately if there is any change to your account information.
6.7 You will not post any unlawful, obscene, abusive, defamatory, threatening or other offensive material on the Games Website or the Website.
6.8 You understand that you risk losing money whilst using the Games Website and playing Games and that you use the Games Website and play Games at your sole risk.
6.9 If any part of these Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these Conditions.
6.11 These Conditions, together with the Terms and Conditions and the Rules (as applicable) contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the Games Website and the Games thereon.
7.1 Should there be any claim or dispute relating to bets on the Games Website please contact us. If we are unable to settle the dispute, we will refer the dispute to the Maltase Gaming Authority. The arbiter’s decision will be final (save in respect of any manifest error) subject to full representation being given to all parties involved. Any dispute as to the enforceability of bets on the Games Website shall be governed by the laws of Malta
7.2 If you reside in the UK, all other disputes not covered by clause 7.1, and subject to clause 7.3, or any other claims or proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the Games Website or these Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the purpose of any such proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the Games Website or these Conditions.
7.2 If you reside in the rest of the world, all other disputes not covered by clause 7.1, and subject to clause 7.3, or any other claims or proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the Games Website or these Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malta.
7.3 Notwithstanding clauses 7.1 and 7.2, Paddy Power reserves the right to take legal action against any party in breach of these Conditions, at its election, in the UK, Ireland or the place of breach or the domicile of that party, and that party shall submit to the jurisdiction chosen by Paddy Power.
8. CUSTOMER SERVICE
8.1 If you wish to contact us for any reason, please call the numbers below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
UK phone number: 0800 028 2497
Ireland phone number: 1800 924 406
International phone number: +353 1 905 0132