Explore the deepest depths of the Pyramids - lots of explorers enter, but very few ever leave. And who could blame them if searching for King Tut's treasure is this much fun. Pharaoh's Treasure also offers a massive progressive jackpot which increases all the time! Also, you may have been braved entry to the Pyramids, but show some real bravery and gamble your winnings with the gamble feature for even BIGGER payouts.
Liked this? Try these:
"I like this game ,for the great wins and how the jacjpot is still there"
Pharaoh's Treasure is a 5-reel 20-line slot machine game on an Egyptian theme. The game features a Progressive Jackpot in the Tutankhamen's Tomb bonus round, as well as a WILD symbol, scatter symbol with win multipliers, and free spins.
Step 1: Getting Started
- Press the 'Stake Up' and 'Stake Down' buttons to choose a stake per line between 5p and £10.
- Press the 'Select Lines' button to choose how many lines (1 to 20) you would like to play. Your selected stake per line will be multiplied by the number of lines you choose to play
- The total amount you have staked will be shown in the TOTAL STAKE box at the bottom right of the screen.
- A maximum of £200 total bet can be placed on any one game.
- Click on the 'Paytable' button to view the paytable, which shows the potential winnings for each reel combination, scatters, bonuses etc.
Step 2: How To Play
- Press 'Play' to start the game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols on an active payline (starting from the left), you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
Step 3: Tutankhamen's Tomb Bonus Round and Progressive Jackpot
- The Tutankhamen bonus game is a special bonus win triggered by getting 3, 4 or 5 Tutankhamen (Gold Mask) symbols on an active payline. As with other line wins, the Tutankhamen (Gold Mask) symbols must appear on sequential reels, with the first symbol appearing on the leftmost reel.
- There is no line win attached to the Tutankhamen win - only entry to the bonus game, which itself guarantees a win.
- When the game enters the bonus round, you will see Tutankhamen's Tomb filled with treasures. A torch will flash around the darkened tomb to show where the treasures are. Depending on how many Tutankhamen (Gold Mask) symbols were displayed on the reels to get to the bonus game, you will have 3, 4 or 5 attempts at finding treasure.
- To shine your torch on the spot where you think you'll find the treasure, just click your mouse in the appropriate grid square.
- Once you have used up all your attempts to find the treasure, you will be shown a summary of what you found and what winnings have been awarded for each treasure.
- If you find 3 Tutankhamen Gold Masks in the tomb, you win the Progressive Jackpot - as displayed on the counter in the top centre of the screen. The full Jackpot amount will automatically be credited to your account balance if you win.
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the other players start the game within 1 second of the jackpot being won.
- Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
- There is no minimum stake or number of lines required to play to have a chance of winning the jackpot. It is possible to win it just playing one line on the minimum stake. However, the chance of winning the progressive is directly linked to the stake so doubling your stake will double your chance of winning.
- On each spin an amount of the stake (3.5%) is put towards the progressive jackpot.
- The administration of the jackpot is at the discretion of the Operator
The 'Gamble Win' button will light up each time you win, giving you the option to play a gamble game.
- Press the flashing 'Gamble Win' button to enter the game.
- Since your winnings were added to your account balance straight away before you pressed 'Gamble Win', these winnings will now be deducted from your account balance again. Then at the end of the gamble game, depending on whether you win or lose, your account balance will be updated once more.
- Once you have gambled once you can press 'Collect' to collect all your winnings and return to the main game, or 'Collect Half' to collect half of your winnings and continue to play the gamble game with the remaining half.
- You will not be able to play the Gamble Win round if you have just won the bonus round.
- In the gamble game, you will have a choice of 6 bets as to what the next card drawn will be - red or black, or which specific suit. You may only place one bet.
- Press the appropriate button for the bet you wish to make. The card is then turned over.
- If you guessed correctly, your winnings are doubled for red/black bets and quadrupled for specific suit bets.
- If you guessed incorrectly, your winnings total will return to 0.00 and after a few seconds the screen will return to the normal game screen.
- If you win, you may repeat the gamble on the next card (and then subsequent cards) or you may collect all or half your winnings. You can continue playing the gamble game until your potential winnings exceed the maximum win limit.
- You can keep collecting half until your balance is below the minimum stake level. After that you must either bet or collect all.
- All cards are dealt from a new pack which contains just the 4 aces- so the card that came up in the previous go could be the same card in the next go (so it is always an equal bet).
- This feature operates at zero margin.
- If 3, 4 or 5 Scarab Beetle symbols appear as a scatter on the reels, you will win 10 free spins.
- Any wins during free spins mode are multiplied by x3 the usual payouts except for wins in the Tutankhamen's Tomb bonus round which are not multiplied.
- If you win entry to the Tutankhamen's Tomb bonus game during free spins mode and you still have 1 or more free spins remaining, the game will return to complete your free spins at the end of the bonus game.
- The free spins will play out automatically - you do not need to press 'Play' in order to continue the game, until your free spins are completed.
- While in free spins you can still win additional free spins, these will be added to the number you currently have remaining.
- After your free spins have all finished you may go to the Gamble Win game to gamble your winnings if you wish. However, you cannot go to the Gamble Win game if you won the Jackpot on that spin.
- By selecting 'Auto Play' you can choose to place up to 25 bets automatically, one after the other. Make your selections (number of coins and stake per coin) as normal then press the 'Auto Play' button to select the number of 'Auto Play' bets you want before clicking the 'Deal' button.
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking 'Stop Auto Play' whenever it appears briefly on screen between hands as shown here.
- While in AutoPlay any wins will be collected automatically rather than going to the gamble game.
- AutoPlay will turn off if you get into the bonus round or win free spins
This game has a Return to Player of 95.47%.
System malfunction voids all pays and play.