Is Robocop technically a robot zombie? There's an argument raging at Paddy Power towers about whether this is a valid point of view or not. I mean, he's undead isn't he? Anyway, we've got an awesome Robocop slot for you featuring a unique Delta City jackpot, which is your own personal progressive jackpot. Give it a whirl.
Robocop is a slot casino game where you bet on the outcome of five spinning reels. Match three or more symbols (or icons) on a win line to win a payout. Payouts increase depending on the number of matching symbols you have.
Robocop has bonus games and a jackpot with cash prizes!
- Your winnings will be credited to your account immediately.
- You will lose your stake amount if you have insufficient matching symbols.
What are winning lines?
Robocop is a 20-line slot game that may present 20 winning combinations of five symbols across its five reels. A 'win line' is a line of symbols that MAY contain a winning combination when the reels stop. A win line must contain a minimum of three consecutive symbols (appearing from left to right) for any payout to be made.
Click the PAYTABLE button to view the 20 win lines.
Select your lines
Each win line is represented by a numbered Indicator button, displayed on either side of the reels. All win line indicators are illuminated when the game is first displayed, meaning all lines are active.
- Click on an Indicator number to bet on that number of win lines. For example, if you click on the number 8, then you are selecting to bet on win lines 1 to 8 inclusive.
- Alternatively, click the LINES arrow buttons to increase or decrease the number of win lines you want to bet on (from 1 to 20).
- Click the PAYTABLE button to view the 20 win lines.
Set your stake
To increase, or decrease, the amount you are going to bet on each line, click the arrows on the BET/LINE button. Click the right arrow to increase and the left arrow to decrease the stake value.
Remember that bets are accepted on a per line basis.
The total stake amount for your forthcoming Robocop game will be the bet per line multiplied by the number of lines you have chosen to play. For example, if you select a £2 bet and you decide to play 20 lines then the total amount staked on the next game will be (2x20) £40. This is shown in the TOTAL STAKE area.
Spin the reels
When you have selected your lines and selected a stake it's time to play. To start Robocop click the SPIN Button. When the reels stop any wins will be highlighted and any winnings will be added automatically to your balance.
Click the PAYTABLE button to view payout values for each symbol.
- A single payment only is made per winning line. For example, five matching symbols pays out the value for five symbols and does not pay for four symbols or three symbols.
- A symbol can contribute to one or more win lines. The win line payouts are accumulated.
A Wild symbol will substitute any standard symbol (except the Scatter symbols), to make the best win possible.
Prime Directive Wild symbol
When the Prime Directive Wild symbol appears anywhere in the middle reel, the Prime Directive bonus game is triggered. Watch Robocop shoot and win you cash prizes.
- The Prime Directive Wild acts as a normal wild and substitutes for any standard symbol, to make the best win possible.
- All wins that include the Prime Directive Wild are doubled.
- Several other symbols are converted into regular Wild symbols (generating possibly further winning combinations).
- Any newly create Wilds function as regular Wilds and no extra multiper is applied.
- At the end of each bonus game, the bonus total is displayed and credited to your account.
Assault on OCP symbol (Scatter)
If three, four or five, Assault on OCP symbols appear anywhere (they do not have to be consecutive, or left to right) when the reels have stopped, the bonus game Assault on OCP is triggered. Advance through each area by defeating the criminals before your energy runs out.
There are four areas:
- Area 1 - Warehouse District
- Area 2 - Hostage Situation
- Area 3 - OCP Headquarters
- Area 4 - Executive Office
- Shoot at the criminals in each of the areas.
- Click the left-mouse button to fire your shots.
- The bonus awards given for each area are staggered, such that payouts for area 4 payout more than area 3, which pays out more than area 2 and, so on.
- In area 1 - shoot at the criminals.
- In area 2 - you only have one shot to fire at the man holding the woman hostage.
- In area 3 - shoot at ED209.
- In area 4 - shoot at the OCP Vice President "Dick" Jones.
- If you get shot at, you loose energy.
- If you are unlucky and run out of energy, you exit the bonus game.
- After clearing each area, the current (running) total is displayed.
- After completing all areas (or running out of energy) the bonus total is displayed and credited to your account.
Jackpot Increaser symbol (Scatter)
If this symbol appears anywhere on any reel, the value of the jackpot is increased. It is a progressive jackpot that builds up over time.
The more symbols displayed, the greater the increase to the jackpot, where:
- 1 x symbol adds 0.2x total stake to the jackpot.
- 2 x symbol adds 0.5x total stake to the jackpot.
- 3 x symbol adds 1.2x total stake to the jackpot.
- 4 x symbol adds 10x total stake to the jackpot.
- 5 x symbol adds 50x total stake to the jackpot.
Delta City Jackpot
If 5 Delta City Jackpots appear on a win line, you win the jackpot.
The jackpot amount that you have won is displayed and credited to your account.
Note that the Delta City Jackpot symbols behave like other winning symbols paying out when you get 3, 4 and 5 on a win line. See the paytable for payout values.
In the event of a game in Real play being interrupted (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser etc), any winnings will be correctly credited to your account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
Auto spin is a convenient way to play without having to click the SPIN button to start each game. Each spin starts automatically until something occurs that requires your intervention or the number of spins set expiries.
Using auto spin
- Click the AUTO SPIN button and select the desired number of spins you require.
- During auto spin the remaining number of auto spins counts down and is displayed.If the bonus game is triggered during auto spin, the auto spin resumes once the bonus game has played out.
- Click the STOP SPIN button to cancel auto spin.
- This game has a Return to Player of 95.09% based on good playing strategy.
- System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All currencies in the above are expressed in GBP. Please note that the amounts stated will apply in the user's own currency.