Super Graphics Upside Down is a 5 reel, 20 line slot with a Japanese theme. The Jackpot is won by getting a full house of 7 symbols or by accumulating wins during the ‘Free Spins’ bonus round. Three or more scatter symbols in view awards a scatter award and a free spins bonus round where the reels turn upside down offering a more generous distribution of symbols.
Liked this? Try these:
Starting the game
- Select the number of lines to be played (between 1 and 20) and the stake per line.
- The total bet value is calculated by multiplying the stake per line value by the number of lines selected. Example: 0.05 (stake per line) x 20 (lines in play) = 1.00 (total bet value).
- Note: The selected stake per line applies to all selected win lines; it is not possible to stake different values on individual lines.
- Press the start button to spin the reels.
- At various points during the game the start button can be pressed to speed up transfers of winnings and simultaneously start the next game and skip the jackpot and feature screens.
- Once pressed, start changes to stop. The stop button can be pressed to stop all remaining spinning reels simultaneously.
- Pressing the auto button will provide various auto play options.
- Once the desired options have been selected, press the begin button to start auto play.
- Pressing the stop button at any time cancels auto play.
- During auto play, although not advertised, pressing start speeds up transfers of winnings to the paid display and simultaneously starts the next game.
- Any payouts over the maximum prize (250 x total bet value) will be ignored.
- All win line payouts must appear on an active win line consecutively from the far left reel. Only the highest win per active win line is awarded.
- Win line payouts are multiplied by the stake per line value
Free spins bonus round
When three or more Super Graphics scatter symbols (which are valid in any position regardless of the number of lines in play) appear in the window:
• Any coincidental win line and scatter symbols payouts are displayed.
• Satsuki (Japanese character) will appear and award 15 free spins.
• The reels will rotate upside?down.
The free spins bonus round will begin, during which:
• The total payout for any wins will be displayed.
• The number of free spins left to play will be displayed.
• Win line payouts are as per normal game play.
• The free spins bonus round can be re?triggered until the maximum prize is reached.
When the free spins bonus round is complete:
• The total win will be shown.
• The reels will rotate back to their correct position.
Random game play
This game is totally random; the odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same and are not based on any other factors or prior outcomes e.g. stake value, previous wins or losses, time of day, account balance etc.
Return to player percentage
The expected return to player (RTP) reflects the theoretical return over a large number of plays. The RTP is expressed as the percentage returned to players in winnings of the total amount staked, e.g. if £1,000,000 was staked and£960,000 was returned, the RTP of the game for that period of play would be 96%.
The expected RTP for this game is no less than 95.14%.
The actual RTP during a playing session can vary widely, in either direction, from the theoretical return.