Relive the magic of Stargate SG1, the series which was set two years after the original feature film. It had that guy from MacGyver in it, remember? The slot features the music from the series as well as some top interplanetery spinning action.
"Didnt think much of this one ,graphics not very good ;"
Stargate - Information & Game Rules
Stargate is a slot casino game where you bet on the outcome of five spinning reels. Match three or more symbols (or icons) on a win line to win a payout. Payouts increase depending on the number of matching symbols you have. Stargate offers free spins and varied wild bonuses!
- Your winnings will be credited to your account immediately.
- You will lose your stake amount if you have insufficient matching symbols.
What are winning lines?
Stargate is a 20-line slot game that may present 20 winning combinations of five symbols across its five reels. A 'win line' is a line of symbols that MAY contain a winning combination when the reels stop. A win line must contain a minimum of three consecutive symbols (appearing from left to right) for any payout to be made.
Select your lines
You can select the win line to bet on in the following ways:
- Click the Lines arrow buttons to increase or decrease the number of lines.
- Click on the individual numbers displayed on either side of the reels. Click on a number to bet on that number of lines. For example, if you click on the number 9, then you are betting on win lines 1 to 9 inclusive.
Click the PAY TABLE button to view the 20 win lines.
Set your stake
To increase, or decrease, the amount you are going to bet on each line, click the up or down arrows on the BET/LINE button.
Remember that stakes are accepted on a per line basis.
The total stake amount for your forthcoming Stargate game will be the stake per line multiplied by the number of lines you have chosen to play. For example, if you select a £2 Bet/Line and you decide to play 20 lines then the total amount staked on the next game will be (2x20) £40. This is shown in the STAKE area.
Click the PAY TABLE button to view payout values for each symbol.
- A single payment only is made per winning line. For example, five matching symbols pays out the value for five symbols and does not pay for four symbols or three symbols.
- A symbol can contribute to one or more win lines. The win line payouts are accumulated.
- The value of any payout is displayed in the TOTAL PAID area.
Through the Stargate!
If three or more Bonus scatter symbols appear in any position (they do not have to be consecutive, or left to right) when the reels have stopped you are awarded free spins bonus. During the free spins, all wins are initially doubled. Should additional free spins be triggered, the game will then multiply all future wins by x3, then by x4 and finally by x5.
The stake and the number of lines selected in the game that triggered the free spins is used for the duration of the free spin period.
If the Transporter Rings symbol appear anywhere on reels two or four, then the entire reel becomes wild.
The Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except the bonus symbols. A maximum of four wilds can contribute to any given win line.
Mother Ship Wild symbol
If the Mother Ship Wild symbol appears anywhere on reel three, it substitutes for all symbols except the bonus symbols. Also, you are asked to choose one of three Mother Ships that appear. Click one of the Mother Ships to reveal an additional random multiplier value (between X2 and X5). This additional multiplier is applied to the pay line award.
In the event of a game in Real play being interrupted (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser etc), any winnings will be correctly credited to the customer's account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
Please note that in some feature games the sequence and number of events leading to the display of the total award, may vary from the animation prior to game recovery. This will not affect the result of the game after the game has recovered.
Auto spin is a convenient way to play without having to click the SPIN button to start each game. Each spin starts automatically until something occurs that requires your intervention or the number of spins set expiries.
Using auto spin
- Click the AUTO SPIN button and select the number of auto spins you require.
- If there is a win during auto spin play, the win lines are displayed along with the payout value.
- Any interaction by you during auto spin (except that described above) will stop it immediately.
- Click STOP SPIN to cancel auto spin.
- This game has a Return to Player of 95.37%
- System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All currencies in the above are expressed in GBP. Please note that the amounts stated will apply in the user's own currency.