SuperCars is a slot casino game where you bet on the outcome of five spinning reels. Match three or more symbols (or icons) on a win line to win a payout. Payouts increase depending on the number of matching symbols you have. SuperCars offers free spins, mini games with cash prizes, a gamble feature and jackpot prizes!
Liked this? Try these:
Super Cars - Information & Game Rules
What are winning lines?
SuperCars is a 20-line slot game that may present 20 winning combinations of five symbols across its five reels. A 'win line' is a line of symbols that MAY contain a winning combination when the reels stop. A win line must contain a minimum of three consecutive symbols (appearing from left to right) for any payout to be made. However, this does not apply to the Scatter symbol.
Select your lines
Each win line is represented by a numbered (and coloured) Indicator button, displayed on either side of the reels. All these indicators are illuminated when the game is first displayed, meaning all lines are active. You can disable/enable individual lines by clicking the appropriate Indicator button.
Note: You can use a combination of the LINES button and individual Indicator buttons to select lines. If you press (-), the highest selected line number is deselected. If you press (+), the lowest unselected line number is selected. Click the PAYTABLE button to view the 20 win lines.
Set your stake
To increase, or decrease, the amount you are going to bet on each line, click the plus (+) or minus (-) arrows on the STAKE/LINE button.
Remember that stakes are accepted on a per line basis.
The total stake amount for your forthcoming SuperCars game will be the stake per line multiplied by the number of lines you have chosen to play. For example, if you select a £2 stake and you decide to play 20 lines then the total amount staked on the next game will be (2x20) £40. This is shown in the STAKE area.
Click the PAYTABLE button to view payout values for each symbol.
For example, the payout values for the 'Sunset Strips' symbol displays:
- 5 - 100, five Sunset Strips pays out 100 x your line stake
- 4 - 50, four Sunset Strips pays out 50 x your line stake
- 3 - 25, three Sunset Strips pays out 25 x your line stake
Cash as you dash
Bonus mini game
- Three or more Golden Flag symbols on a win line will trigger the Golden Flag mini game.
- Click on the Click Me symbol you think is going to win.
- The race commences.
- If your car comes 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th in the race you are awarded a cash prize.
- Winnings are multiples of your total stake.
- Your winnings are credited to your account.
The progressive jackpot consists of a fixed minimum amount which gradually increases by a percentage of funds inputted into the game until it is won. When the jackpot is won, it is reset to the seed amount and begins to rise again. The progressive Jackpot symbol is connected to three progressive jackpots. Which progressive jackpot is won depends upon, the number of consecutive symbols (paying left to right only - no wild card substitution). Progressive jackpots are available in real play only; each individual current jackpot total is displayed above the talk-back panel.
- Mini=3 consecutive Jackpot symbols (paying left to right only)
- Midi=4 consecutive Jackpot symbols (paying left to right only)
- Maxi=5 consecutive Jackpot symbols (paying left to right only)
Important notes about jackpots
- The seeds (or starting values for the respective jackpots) are: Mini=100, Midi=1000, Maxi=10000
- The Wild symbol will not substitute for a Jackpot symbol.
- It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the jackpot: the jackpot is locked when it is being won, this means that no other bets will be accepted for it, so only one player at a time is able to win it; the first player would win the jackpot and the second attempt would be unable to place their stake as the jackpot amount that they are playing for has decreased.
- If the players stake is greater or equal to the minimum qualifying stake then the following contributions will be taken from the stake and added to the jackpot Mini=1.0%, Midi=1.0%, Maxi=1.0%
- Winning a progressive jackpot neither contributes to, or is affected by the daily cumulative winnings limit.
- To qualify for the progressive jackpot you must have a minimum stake of £/€0.10 per line.
Auto spin is a convenient way to play without having to click the SPIN button to start each game. Each spin starts automatically until something occurs that requires your intervention or the number of spins set expiries.
Using auto spin
- Select the desired number of spins using the plus and minus buttons in the AUTO SPIN display area. Each click of the respective button increases or decreases the amount of spins that will take place.
- If there is a win during auto spin play, the GAMBLE button, AUTO SPIN button and STOP button will flash alternately for a short while. If you do nothing then the auto spin will resume. If you choose to gamble then auto spin will continue when you exit the gamble game. If you press the AUTO SPIN button it will skip any win animations and continue with auto spins. If you press the STOP button it will cancel any remaining auto spins.
- Any interaction by you during auto spin (except that described above) will stop it immediately.
- Click STOP to cancel auto spin.
The Gamble feature
When you win you are offered an opportunity to gamble your winnings. Click the flashing GAMBLE button to gamble your winnings before the next spin. The amount gambled is your total win amount for the current play.
Note: If you win, free spins and play a special feature game in a single spin; each will be played out in turn, with the gamble option being offered on the total overall amount won for that spin.
How to gamble
Simply, guess the colour or suit of the next card.
- Click on 'Black' or 'Red' to guess the colour of the next card. If you guess correctly you double your winnings (x2).
- Click on one of the four suits (Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds or Spades). If you guess correctly you quadruple your winnings (x4).
- The face-down card then turns over. If you have guessed the colour/suit correctly, your winnings are multiplied by two, or four. If you have guessed incorrectly, your winnings are lost for the current spin.
- Click the COLLECT button to receive your winnings at any time.
Note: You may continue gambling until you either lose, or reach the maximum win limit. You are not permitted to gamble a win if the successful result would exceed the stated maximum win.
- This game has a Return to Player of 95.27% based on good playing strategy.
- System malfunction voids all pays and plays.