The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
It's all about that whistling opening tune isn't it. That, and Clint Eastwood in his pomp. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly was back when big Clint wasn't directing movies about female boxers and being a racist. Instead he was just doing what he did best, beating up punks.
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is a slot casino game where you bet on the outcome of five spinning reels. Match three or more symbols (or icons) on a win line to win a payout. Payouts increase depending on the number of matching symbols you have. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly has feature games with cash prizes.
- Your winnings will be credited to your account immediately.
- You will lose your stake amount if you have insufficient matching symbols.
What are winning lines?
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is a 20-line slot game that may present 20 winning combinations of five symbols across its five reels. A 'win line' is a line of symbols that MAY contain a winning combination when the reels stop. A win line must contain a minimum of three consecutive symbols (appearing from left to right) for any payout to be made. However, this does not apply to the Scatter symbol.
Select your lines
Each win line is represented by a numbered (and coloured) Indicator button, displayed on either side of the reels. All these indicators are illuminated when the game is first displayed, meaning all lines are active. You can disable/enable individual lines by clicking the appropriate Indicator button.
Note: You can use a combination of the LINES button and individual Indicator buttons to select lines. If you press the down arrow, the highest selected line number is deselected. If you press up arrow, the lowest unselected line number is selected. Click the PAYTABLE button to view the 20 win lines.
Set your stake
To increase, or decrease, the amount you are going to bet on each line, click the up or down arrows on the BET/LINE button.
Remember that stakes are accepted on a per line basis.
The total stake amount for your forthcoming The Good, the Bad and the Ugly game will be the stake per line multiplied by the number of lines you have chosen to play. For example, if you select a £2 stake and you decide to play 20 lines then the total amount staked on the next game will be (2x20) £40. This is shown in the STAKE area.
Click the PAYTABLE button to view payout values for each symbol. For example, the payout values for the Wanted symbol displays:
- 5 - 250, five Wanted symbols pays out 250 x your line stake
- 4 - 100, four Wanted symbols pays out 100 x your line stake
- 3 - 12, three Wanted symbols pays out 12 x your line stake
- A single payment only is made per winning line. For example, five matching symbols pays out the value for five symbols and does not pay for four symbols or three symbols.
- A symbol can contribute to one or more win lines. The win line payouts are accumulated.
A Wild symbol will substitute any standard symbol (except the Scatter symbols), to make the best win possible.
If a Scatter symbol appears on reels one and five when the reels have stopped the Tuco's Target Range begins.
- Click on one of the five targets.
- You are awarded a multiplier.
- Click on two more targets.
- All the multipliers are added together and awarded to you.
There are three personal progressive pots, each with its own contributing symbol.
- The Good symbol falls in reel three.
- The Bad symbol falls in reel four.
- The Ugly symbol falls in reel five.
If any of these symbols appear (anywhere on the reel), a bonus is added to the corresponding pot. The amount that is added to the pot is based on the total stake of the contributing spin.
If all three symbols appear, the Graveyard Showdown bonus begins.
- Shoot at one of the silhouette gunfighters.
- The gunfighter is revealed and that player's pot is eliminated from the bonus.
- Shoot at another of the gunfighters.
- Again, the gunfighter is revealed and that player's pot is eliminated from the bonus.
- The last man standing reveals a pot amount.
- You are awarded the last man standing pot amount.
In the event of a game in Real play being interrupted (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser etc), any winnings will be correctly credited to the customer's account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
Please note that in some feature games the sequence and number of events leading to the display of the total award, may vary from the animation prior to game recovery. This will not affect the result of the game after the game has recovered.
Auto spin is a convenient way to play without having to click the SPIN button to start each game. Each spin starts automatically until something occurs that requires your intervention or the number of spins set expiries.
Using auto spin
- Select the desired number of spins by clicking on AUTO SPIN display area, and selecting 5, 10 or 25 spins.
- If there is a win during auto spin play, the AUTO SPIN button will flash alternately for a short while. If you do nothing then the auto spin will resume. If you press the STOP SPIN button it will cancel any remaining auto spins.
- Click STOP SPIN to cancel auto spin.
- This game has a Return to Player of 95.34% based on good playing strategy.
- System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All currencies in the above are expressed in GBP. Please note that the amounts stated will apply in the user's own currency.