Final Score World Cup
Enjoy World Cup matches from the comfort of your computer. Didn't like the World Cup draw? Would you like to see what would happen if New Zealand had played North Korea? No, us neither - but you could pit England against the old enemy Germany. Better yet would you like to bet on it? Final Score World Cup offers thousands of possiblities for the true football fan.
"love this game, have a go at the penalties to double your winnings..."
Final Score World Cup
Final Score World Cup is a fixed-odds betting game, based on a football match. There are several bets on offer from betting on the result, to the correct score, or even on special events such as penalties and injury time goals. The odds of the bets also change depending on the rating of the teams selected and which team is playing at home (The team on the left of the scoreboard is the home team and the team on the right is the away team).
You can select any of the 32 teams from the 2010 World Cup.
If any of your bets win then you can go to the penalty bonus round which has a 50:50 bet where you can double your winnings. Simple!
- Select 2 teams or select 'Random Fixture'
- Choose your stake (chip size)
- Place chips on one or more of the options on the betting slip
- Select either 'Bet Now' for a single game or 'Auto-Bet' to select up to 10 games
- Wait for the result. (Or click the 'Full time' button underneath the scoreboard to go straight to the final score)
- If you have correctly predicted the final score (or one of the other bets such as special events) then you're a Winner!
Penalty Bonus Round
The Bonus Round gives you the chance to double your winnings. Predict whether the penalty will be scored or missed - if you're correct you're a winner!
Note: this is a 50:50 bet so there is the same probability that the penalty will be scored as there is that it will be missed. You can continue to gamble on the bonus round until you collect your winnings, lose, or reach the maximum bet limit.
- By selecting ‘AutoBet' you can choose to play automatically, one after the other.
- Select your bets, then press the ‘AutoBet' button to select the number of ‘AutoBet' games you want before clicking the 'Bet' button.
- You can stop AutoBet from continuing onto the next game by clicking 'Stop AutoBet' whenever it appears briefly on screen between games.
- While in AutoBet any wins will be collected automatically rather than going to the bonus gamble game.
Click on the repeat bet button to replicate your previous bets.
By selecting 'On', animations will not be shown and the match will go straight to the final score.
- Decimal Odds: selecting this option displays the odds in decimals instead of fractions. Pressing it again changes back
This game has several different payouts available depending on the teams selected and which team is at home.
The long-term expected Return to Player percentage (RTP) of this game is 90.4%
System malfunction voids all plays.