Play the Odds - Beat the Dealer! Poker Bet is Paddy Power's newest table game. Bet on numerous outcomes of the world's most popular poker game, Texas Hold'em at each round, from the flop to the river.
Liked this? Try these:
Welcome to Poker Bet
List of Features:
- Multiple bet types – bet on the ‘best’ hand, the turn card colour, river card suit, etc.
- Play the Odds! – We tell you which hand has the best chance of winning.
- Available to play 24x7.
- No waiting for games to start.
- No special sign up required, use your regular Paddy Power account.
How to Play
Before any cards are dealt you have the option to bet on which seat will win, while this may be a risky option, if your seat gets some nice opening cards you’re in a great position. Once you have made a decision whether to bet or not at this stage you can then click on the “DEAL” button at the bottom of the screen.
Select your Stake – Each seat will display equal odds and you will have the option to place a bet before any cards have been dealt. Click on the “BET” button on the seat you wish to bet on and a pop up box will appear, you can select your stake amount and the bet calculator will calculate how much you could potentially win
Place your Bet - You can then click "Bet Now", the bet will be placed and be shown within the "BETS" section on the left hand side of the screen. Your account will then be debited any returns will be credited immediately after the result is known.
Deal - Two cards are then dealt to each seat, starting with the seat with the "D" (Dealer) button. The odds displayed on each seat will now change, reflecting the altered odds of the winning hand.
Bet Types -
- Seat: Here you can bet on what seat will win the hand, you can bet on this option up until the flop or until a seat has already won.
- River Card Suit: Here you can bet on what suit the River card will be (Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs or Spades)
- Turn Card Colour: Here you can bet on what colour the Turn card will be (Black or Red)
- Winning Hand: Here you can bet on what the winning hand will be (from High Card to Royal Flush) the list of possible winning hand types is available on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
Hole Cards - The hole cards of all seats are shown and the odds are changed to reflect the chance each seat has of winning the hand. Click the ‘BET’ button and select your stake to wager at this point.
You can bet on the River Card Suit, Turn Card colour and what the winning hand will be. You can also bet on the winning seat.
Flop - The 3 flop cards are dealt into the centre of the table and the odds on each seat are changed to reflect the impact the flop cards have had on the chance of each seat winning. Click the ‘BET’ button and select your stake to wager at this point. You can bet on the River Card Suit, Turn Card colour and what the winning hand will be (certain outcomes will be unavailable to bet on based on what cards are on the board). You can also bet on the winning seat.
Turn - The turn card is dealt alongside the flop cards and the odds on each seat are changed to reflect the impact the flop cards have had on the chance of each seat winning. There is no betting on the seats once the turn is played, you can however bet on the river card suit. You can bet only on the River Card Suit at this point.
River - The last action is to click on the "RIVER" button. This final card will be dealt deciding the result of the hand. This will be shown in the result box, showing winning seat number(s), final odds and the winnings being paid to the player. In the case of two winning hands the payout will be halved and so on.
Once the result is known the winning seat(s) display the word "Winner", and the board will show the winning hand.
The return to player % for this game is 92.396%. System malfunction voids all plays.