Ten Play Bonus Poker
Ten Play is a 5 card draw poker game. There are special play characteristics and payouts, depending on the variation of the game that is being played. Any of these variations may or may not be available to play.
How To Play
- Your entire balance and free bets as shown in the top bar will be converted to credits upon launching this game.
Changing Credit Value
- Click on the ‘Credit Value’ button on the top bar to change the credit value.
- Select the credit value you wish to purchase – the game will reload with your new credit value.
- The value will be displayed in the ‘Credit Value’ button on the top bar.
- When you exit a game, your funds are immediately saved, transferred and returned to your games/sportsbook balance.
- If you wish to withdraw funds while in a game, go to Options and click the Buyin/Cashout button.
- Click the Bet 1 button.
- Each time you click the Bet 1 button your bet on each of the 10 hands will be increased by 1 credit.
- The maximum amount is 50 credits (5 credits per hand).
- When you have reached your desired wager, click the Play button to deal the cards.
- If you click the BET 1 button 5 times, the game will automatically start.
- If you have enough credits, click the Bet Max button to automatically bet 50 credits and deal the first hand.
- Alternativley, you can just press the Play button right away to automatically rebet the same amount you bet the last game, and start the game.
Hold: You will be dealt five cards into your initial hand. You can choose to hold one or more of these cards by clicking on the card itself, or clicking the Hold button below it. If you change your mind, you can release the hold by pressing it again. Any cards that you hold in your initial hand will become your held cards in the hands above.
Draw: Click the Draw button to discard and receive new cards, or if you have held all cards the Draw button will evaluate your hand. New cards will be dealt into all of your wagered hands to replace the ones that you did not hold.
Turbo: The Turbo button does not change the method of play or the rules of the game, but quickens the pace of play by eliminating certain animations. When Turbo is on, the button is highlighted in red. You can turn the Turbo feature on or off by clicking it.
- Malfunction voids all pays and play
- Only highest winner paid for each wagered hand
- Awards are shown in credits
The average payback for this game of chance is between 97.93% and 99.17% based upon play strategy and the size of the wager.