Deal or No Deal
Paddy Power Games brings you the international TV sensation, Deal or No Deal. It's 26 little red boxes, the Banker and you in a game that simulates the real TV game show. The main aim of the game is to eliminate as many low value prizes as possible. The better you do, the higher The Banker will make his offer. Take it or leave it, you decide!
"Fantastic thrill ,like being with Noel Edmonds in the studio ;"
Deal or No Deal Online
Paddy Power Games brings you the international TV sensation, Deal or No Deal online. It’s 26 little red boxes, the Banker and you in a game that simulates the real TV game show. The main aim of the game is to eliminate as many low value prizes as possible. The better you do, the higher The Banker will make his offer. Take it or leave it, you decide!
List of Features:
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
You have the choice of playing for fun, or for real money.
Optional Sound, visually enhanced game.
- Use your regular Paddy Power account
How to Play
The game consists of a maximum 6 rounds, where you are asked to chose from the red boxes on screen. At the end of each round you can chose to take the Bankers offer or go on to the next round.
- Select your stake - use the up and down arrows to adjust your stake. When you are happy, click 'Go'.
- Choose your box - pick a box from 1 – 26. This box will be your winning box should you chose not to take any offer by the Banker through out the game. The amount that is in this box, will be one of the amounts that are displayed in the pay table to the left and right of the screen.
In the first round, choose 6 boxes or ‘Quickpick’. Each box will open to show an amount at the right or left hand side of the screen. This amount is then removed as a possible winning amount. You can chose ‘Quickpick’, where the game will randomly chose 6 boxes for you.
The Banker will then call, and make an offer which will be the average of the unclaimed boxes.
- Deal or No Deal - you decide - Deal to take the bankers offer or No Deal to reject the offer and continue with the next round. By accepting the Deal the Game is over and you win the Bankers offer amount.
If you continue to the next round, it is the same as the previous round except you select 5 boxes. There are 6 rounds that continue one after the other in the same pattern.
In the final round, when there is one box remaining on the shelf and your chosen box left, the banker will make their final offer. If you chose No Deal and reject his offer, you will win the amount that is revealed in your chosen box from the start of the game. If you chose Deal you will win the bankers offer and the amount that you could have won is also revealed.
As you increase/decrease your stake the Payout Table’s to the right and left side of the screen, will automatically calculate your possible returns. The result is entirely random. The outcome is generated when you place your stake, and each subsequent set of numbers is decided after you have declined the bankers offer.
The long-term, average expected RTP % is 95.46%.
System malfunction voids all plays.
For more tips to play, read our Tv games guide