The X Factor: Jackpot
IT'S TIME... TO FACE... THE MUSIC... Use every iota of your slot playing talent to win over the masses and take a step closer to the massive progressive jackpots on offer in our The X Factor Jackpot!
X Factor Jackpot Help File
- X Factor Jackpot slot is a 5-reel 20-line slot machine game with its theme based on the popular television talent show. It features three Progressive Jackpots (Bronze, Silver and Gold) which can be won from the live show bonus round. The game also features freespins and a microphone ‘pick me’ bonus.
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players games has not been updated to the new value yet.
- Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
- The administration of the jackpot is at the discretion of operator.
- The total amount you are staking will be shown at the bottom of the screen above the Change Stake "-" and "+" buttons.
- You can change the number of winlines from 1 to 20 lines
- Click on the "Paytable" button to view the paytable, which shows the potential winnings for each reel combination, scatters, bonuses etc.
How To Play
- Press 'Play' to start the game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (from left to right) on one of the lines you selected to play, you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
Live Show Bonus Round and Progressive Jackpot
- The Live Show Bonus Round is a special bonus win triggered by getting 3 "X Factor Bonus" scatter symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5.
- There is no win attached to the "X Factor Bonus" symbols - only entry to the bonus game, which itself guarantees a win.
- The bonus is divided into 10 weeks. Each week a contestant from previous series of the X Factor will be chosen
- Each contestant receives 4 votes
- Each yes vote awards a cash prize
- As the bonus progresses this cash prize will be multiplied at the end of the round
- Weeks 3 & 4 have a x2 multiplier
- Week 5 has a x3 multiplier
- Week 6 has a x4 multiplier
- Week 7 has a x5 multiplier
- Week 8 has a x10 multiplier
- Week 9 has a x20 multiplier
- Week 10 (the Final) has a x50 multiplier
- If you reveal 3 or more ‘Yes’ votes then you will progress to the next week. Two yes votes result in a deadlock which means you will need to get the public vote to progress to the next round.
- If you get a single or zero ‘yes’ votes then you are out of the bonus game and are awarded current cash accumulated.
- Look out for the phone symbol at the end of each round.
- 4 phone symbols award a bronze progressive jackpot
- 5 phone symbols award a silver progressive jackpot
- 6 phone symbols award a gold progressive jackpot
Progressive Terms and conditions
Microphone Pick Me Bonus
- The Microphone scatter symbol only appears on the middle reel. If it appears anywhere on that reel then you will enter the Microphone Pick Me bonus round.
- Three Pick Me symbols will appear.
- Click on a symbol to reveal an X Factor contestant and a cash prize.
- If 3 Freespins CD scatter symbols appear on the reels 2,4 and 5 you will get the Freespins bonus which awards Freespins.
- Each CD symbol will reveal a number. These numbers relate to an amount of free spins which are totalled.
- Once the total number of Freespins awarded the X Factor logo will fly across the reels. Each position the symbol lands on will turn to a wild symbol and remain there until the end of the Freespins.
- During the Freespins an enhanced reel set is used, this means there should be more wins on average than normal, however the bonus symbols have been removed so it is not possible to trigger the bonus rounds or get additional Freespins.
- The Freespins will play out automatically - you do not need to press 'Play' in order to continue the game, until your Freespins are completed.
- The total amount won so far in the Freespins is shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Freespins are played at the same stake that started the Freespins
- By selecting 'Auto Play' you can choose to place up to 25 bets automatically, one after the other. Make your selection of stake per line as normal and then press the 'Auto Play' button to select the number of 'Auto Play' bets you want before clicking the 'PLAY' button.
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'Stop' button (which replaces the 'Auto Play' button when in Auto Play mode).
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into a bonus round or win Freespins, or if you cannot afford the next bet.
- This game has a Return to Player of 92.35%. - System malfunction voids all pays and play.