Deuces Wild Video Poker
Deuces are Wild in our latest version of our massively popular Video Poker game. This means there are even more chances for you to hit the Royal Flush and take home the massive cash payout. Hit a natural Royal Flush and you'll win 800 times your stake!
Liked this? Try these:
Deuces Wild Multihand - Information & Game Rules
Deuces Wild multihand Video Poker is based on the traditional video poker game. You can play with up to 20 poker hands rather than the standard single hand. The objective of the game is to attain a winning 5-card Poker hand, with each hand constituting an independent, separate win.
All the 2 value cards (deuces) of which there are four in total, 2 of Spades, 2 of Clubs, 2 of Hearts and 2 of Diamonds count as wild cards. Therefore any of the 2's will substitute for any single card to make the highest win possible only.
You have the opportunity to double-up your winnings in a special gamble feature by correctly selecting a higher value card than the face up card.
- Your winnings will be credited to your account immediately.
- You will lose your stake amount for each losing hand.
Deuces Wild will always play a one-hand game unless you intervene. Note that when you place a bet on Deuces Wild your stake amount is accepted on a PER HAND basis. The more hands you have selected the greater the amount you need to stake. For example, if you have 10 hands selected and you stake £1, the overall stake amount will be £10. Use the Hands Button (+/-) to reduce/increase the number of hands you will play in the forthcoming game of Deuces Wild.
Placing a Stake
You must place a stake before a game of Deuces Wild can be played. Once the number of hands you want to play have been selected it is time to decide how much money to stake on each of them. Remember that stakes are accepted on a per hand basis. To increase, or decrease, the amount you are going to bet on each hand, click the plus (+) or minus (-) buttons in the Stake box. The total stake amount for your forthcoming Deuces Wild game will be Stake multiplied by the number of hands you have chosen to play. For example, if you select £2 in the Stake box and you decide to play 20 hands then the total amount that will be staked on the next game will be £40. This is shown in the Total Bet box.
Dealing and general play
Deuces Wild plays with a main hand and however many other hands you have selected. For example, if you are playing a three-hand game there will be a main hand (displayed above the Deal Button) and two additional hands displayed above the main hand. The main hand is bigger than other hands and is always the hand you play with. Whatever actions are applied to the main hand are ALWAYS duplicated on other hands.
The game uses 52-card deck per hand which is reshuffled after each game.
Click the Deal Button to confirm your bet and turn over the first five cards.
At this point you need to decide whether to hold or discard cards in the main hand. To hold a card click on it. When you have clicked on all the cards you want to hold click the Deal Button again. Note, this will automatically discard any cards not held and these cards are replaced automatically in ALL hands. To "unhold" a card click it again.
The cards you now have are your final hands. These may qualify for a payout based on the paytable shown to the right of the cards. If they don't you lose your stake money. The winnings from all of your hands (if any) are added together to make a total win amount for the game. If you are entitled to a cash prize the Collect Button will blink. Click the Collect Button to automatically add the win amount to your account balance.
The Gamble Feature
If you entitled to a cash prize after playing a few hands of Deuces Wild you are given the option of gambling your winnings on a special 'double your money' feature game. This means that you will be given the chance to double your winnings. However, it also means there is a chance all your winnings will be lost. If you are entitled to a cash prize the Gamble Button will blink. Click the Gamble Button if you would like to play the 'double your money' feature game.
The 'double your money' feature game displays five cards. One will be face-up, the others will be face-down. The object of the game is to choose a face-down card that you think has a higher value than the displayed face-up card. When you have made your choice click on a face-down card, which then turns over and reveals its value. If the card you have chosen has a higher value your prize money is doubled and a new game of Deuces Wild begins. You are then invited to click the Deal Button again.
Note: You are only permitted to use the gamble feature four times per session.
The Auto Hold facility automatically holds cards that will guarantee a win. This means the game will decide for you which are the best cards to hold. Click 'AUTO HOLD' to switch on/off.
- This game has a Return to Player of 99.23% based on good playing strategy.
- System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All currencies in the above are expressed in GBP. Please note that the amounts stated will apply in the user's own currency.
Average Rating: 23456 Based on 1544 ratings Login to write a review
Deuces Wild - FAQ
Who am I betting with?
You are betting with Paddy Power bookmaker. We are the bookmaker laying the odds for you, the punter, to take. If you lose your bet, we keep your money. If you win your bet, we pay you your winnings.
Is Deuces Wild fair?
The game is a game involving fixed odds and you are just as likely to win in any one game as you are in any other. Each game and each number is generated in isolation. Therefore if you have won money on the last five games there is nothing to say you will be less likely to win on the next just because you are on a winning streak.
Can I try the game for free?
Yes. There is an option whereby you can play for fun, and this is well worth doing if you wish to develop a feel for the game before depositing your hard-earned cash!
What is the minimum/maximum I can bet?
1c/1p is the smallest bet that you can place on any one outcome. The maximum bet you can place is £/€10. Of course, the maximum amount you are allowed to stake within this framework will ultimately be dictated by the available funds that you have in your account at the time.
The game does not download load properly. Why is this?
This problem can be broken down into two more specific complaints, which are as follows:
1. The game is not displaying properly- This will be due to your screen resolution being too small. The game works on a minimum screen resolution of 800 by 600 pixels. To change your screen resolution simply go to your desktop and click on the right-hand mouse button. A menu will pop up and you will need to select 'Properties'. Another box will pop up and you will need to select 'Settings' from the tabs running along the top of the box. From here you will be able to alter your screen resolution.
2. The game is simply not working at all - This may be because you need to download the latest version of Flash Player. After loading the game, you will have received a screen prompt asking you whether you wanted to download the latest version of Flash Player. Downloading this will ensure that you will be able to play the game without any problems. If you ignored or switched the prompt off, you can go to the Macromedia website and download Flash Player from there.
The game seems to be running very slowly. Is there anything I can do about this?
Unfortunately not. Our game relies upon your machine, and will run as quickly or slowly as your machine allows. Other than upgrading your computer and its facilities, there is little that can be done with regards to improving the speed of the game on any one machine.
Terms & Conditions
This game is a virtual fixed odds betting game. Players may bet at fixed odds on the outcome. The games are not pre-scheduled; instead they start when you confirm your bets. As such, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Terms and Conditions, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.The General Rules of Paddy Power ("General Rules") contained within the Terms and Conditions of this web-site, Paddypower.com, ("Terms and Conditions") apply to all eventualities relating to this game ("Product") that are not covered by these Conditions. The General Rules are available on this web-site.
In the event of any inconsistency between these Conditions and the General Rules or Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise stated, the General Rules and Terms and Conditions shall prevail. By playing this game you agree to be bound by these Conditions.
In these Conditions, "we", "us", or "our" refers to Paddy Power and/or its group companies.
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY1.1 You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied or made available to you as part of the Product shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
1.2 You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Paddypower.com Website and/or otherwise provided as part of the Product is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of such material and content is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, tamper with or create derivative works of such material and content.
2. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWSNotwithstanding clause 1 above, the Product may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Product and any bets placed on or via the Product.
3. NO WARRANTY3.1 We will endeavour to provide the Product using our reasonable skill and care. We make no further warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the Product. All implied warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy are hereby excluded.
3.2 We make no warranty that the Product will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Paddypower.com web-site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials or as to results or the accuracy of any information obtained by you through the Product.
3.3 In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of any race result, bet settlement or any other element of the Product, we will not be liable to you as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all bets on the races in question.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY4.1 You agree that your use of the Product is at your sole risk.
4.2 We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of the Product, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
4.3 We will not be responsible or liable for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Product and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Product.
4.4 Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
5. INDEMNITYYou agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach by you of these Conditions, the General Rules or the Terms and Conditions, or otherwise arising out of your use of the Product or any use of the Product by any other person accessing the Product using your user identification.
6. TERMINATION6.1 We may terminate your account (including your username and password) if we believe in our sole discretion that you have breached any of these Conditions, the General Rules or the Terms and Conditions or have acted in a manner inconsistent with the spirit of any of them or for any reason we discontinue to provide the Product.
6.2 You acknowledge that we do not have to give you prior notice of any such termination.
7. GENERAL7.1 No bet can be cancelled by a customer once confirmed by us. All valid bets stand once confirmed whether the customer is on-line or off-line, subject to the provisions set out in clause 3.3 or as otherwise provided in the General Terms or (as applicable) the Terms and Conditions.
7.2 We reserve the right to withdraw the Product or any element of the Product at any time without notice to you, and we will not be liable as a result of any such action.
7.3 Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the General Rules, the maximum pay-out (meaning the aggregate winnings including returned stakes) for any calendar day (based on Greenwich Mean Time) to any individual customer (including any other person accessing the Product using your user identification) or to any group of customers acting together is £2,000,000 or currency equivalent, notwithstanding the number of different games played by the customer or group of customers acting together in the calendar day.
7.4 If any part of these Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these Conditions.
7.5 No waiver by us of any of these Conditions shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any of these Conditions.
7.6 Nothing in these Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
7.7 These Conditions, together with the General Rules and (as applicable) the Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the Product. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these Conditions. You agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these Conditions save that your agreement shall not apply in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such term has become a term of these Conditions.