Enter a far off jungle hiding ancient riches! Find free spins and much more... Play Now
Liked this? Try these:
All hail Zuma! The brilliant new five reel 20 line slot machine inspired by the legendary Popcap game. Play from as little as 1p/1c or up to £500/€500 for the chance of winning BIG CASH PRIZES! Beware the Big Bad Tiki Bosses in the Zuma Free Spins Bonus.
How To Play
- Zuma has 20 win lines. You can bet from 1p/1c up to £25/€25 on each win line.
- Click the STAKE/LINE ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to increase or decrease the size of your stake per line.
- Click the LINES ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to select the number of lines you wish to play.
- Click ‘SPIN’ to start your game.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the Stop Autoplay button which will appear at the top of where the Autoplay button was previously along with the remaining number of spins.
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- Wins on different paylines are added.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning with the far left reel. Feature symbols are scatter wins and are awarded when appearing on any position on the reels for any number of played lines. Multiple scatter features can be won in a single game. Scatter wins are paid in addition to wins.
If the player achieves a Reel win on any win line using a Wild Symbol, they are awarded a multiplier ranging from x2 to x10. This will appear from the Wild Symbol and be applied to the Reel win to give the total win. Only 1 Multiplier is used to work out the total Reel award, irrespective of how many Wild symbols are used to make up the Reel win. If numerous line wins use a WILD symbol then each winning line is multiplied by the same multiplier value. WILD SUBSTITUTES ALL WINS EXCEPT WILD ITSELF OR SCATTER, AND MULTIPLIES BY X2 - X10 WILD FACTOR IS ACTIVE DURING STANDARD AND FREE SPINS. WILD ONLY WINS ARE IGNORED WHEN THE AVERAGE WIN WITH A WILD MULTIPLIER WOULD PAY MORE.
ZUMA FREE SPINS SCATTER BONUS
3, 4 or 5 Multi Ball Scatter Symbols anywhere in view initiates the Free Spins Bonus.
The Zuma Free Spins Bonus is a Take your Pick style feature that allows the player to pick and reveal their free spins and multiplier values.
The player selects a Tiki Boss to reveal their number of Free Spins before going to the Free Spins Reels. Once the player has used their free spins, they choose another Tiki Boss to reveal a Free Spins multiplier which then multiplies the amount won from Free Spins to give the Player’s Total win.
Free Spins can retrigger during the Free Spins Feature. If during Free Spins another set of Free Spin Symbols appear in view, the player is awarded the same amount of Spins they gained from the initiating bonus: For example, if the player gained 20 Free Spins, getting a further Free Spins award would give them a further 20 Free Spins (irrespective of the number of scatter symbols).
All wins awarded during Free Spins are multiplied by the value revealed behind the Tiki Boss at the end of the Free Spins Feature.
After any win below £250,000 the player can decide to gamble the amount won. The Gamble consists of 4 separate Gamble Reels, each with a different win multiplier. Each reel contains 20 positions. The player can choose one of the following: GAMBLE – The player selects one of the Reels to spin by pressing the Gamble button below it. The odds of success, along with the possible win multiplier available are different for each Reel and are as follows (from left to right): Reel 1 has a 1 in 2(50%) chance of success with any win multiplied by 2. Reel 2 has a 1 in 4(25%) chance of success with any win multiplied by 4. Reel 3 has a 1 in 5(20%) chance of success with any win multiplied by 5. Reel 4 has a 1 in 10(10%) chance of success with any win multiplied by 10. BANK – After their initial gamble, the player can choose to Bank if they have any money in the Winnings Panel. If the player chooses to Bank, half the amount in the Winnings Panel is transferred into the Banked Panel. COLLECT – The player can choose to Collect if they have any money in the Winnings Panel. If the player chooses to Collect, they exit the Gamble and are awarded the value that was in the Winnings Panel. The gamble is capped at max winnings. If a gamble is going to pay over the max win any reel that would take the player over this value becomes. If the player achieves a win of half the max win total or above, then the player cannot enter the Gamble.
THE THEORETICAL AVERAGE RETURN TO PLAYER (RTP) IS 95.74%.
MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PAYS AND PLAYS.