Age of the Gods™ Ruler of the Dead
Age of the GodsTM: Ruler of the Dead Slot Game Details
This mythological slot series from Playtech returns with an atmosphere-filled trip down to the River Styx. The underworld adventures here are over five reels and include the chance to win a progressive jackpot and wins that can reach 875x your stake in the base game!
Age of the GodsTM: Ruler of the Dead – Symbols
- Hades is the highest-paying symbol, with the King of the Underworld paying 500 times your stake for five on a payline.
- Hercules has a mighty maximum payout of 250x.
- Persephone can reward you with up to 200x wins.
- A juicy pomegranate has a top award of 150 times your stake.
- The warrior’s helmet also pays up to 150x.
- The playing card symbols have lower values, reaching 100x for the Ace.
Features and How to Play Age of the GodsTM: Ruler of the Dead
Two wild symbols are key features of this romp over the Styx. The Charon wild features the ferryman and when he fills the middle three reels you will set sail for the coin bonus game.
In this bonus section, the ferryman collects different types of coin and multiplier as they fall around him. This game ends and the amount won is paid out when there are no matching coins on either side of Charon, who sits in the middle reels.
The Cerberus wild features the multi-headed dog that patrols the gates of the underworld. When he fills a reel and takes part in a win, then the value of that win is multiplied by up to five.
Any spin can gain the player entry to the jackpot, where the idea is to get three matching coins in the grid to earn the prize stated on them.
Try Age of the GodsTM: Ruler of the Dead at Paddy Power
Will you take the ferry across to try this thrilling slot? Play Age of the GodsTM: Ruler of the Dead at Paddy Power to see whether you can get Hades to pay you some coins on this exciting trip!