Chaos Crew Slot Game Details
Cranky and Sketchy are the main characters in the wonderfully unorthodox Chaos Crew slot from Hacksaw that you play on a 5x5 grid. You can win up to 10,000x your wager as you spin through a wild, anarchic setting with several cool features!
Chaos Crew– Symbols
- The Cranky Cat is the wild and also helps you out in its role as a mystery multiplier.
- Free Spins is written boldly across the scatter symbol.
- The biggest symbol wins come from a type of sea creature that has payouts reaching 12x your stake.
- The remaining top-value icons show things like a brain, an insect and a half-eaten apple, giving a maximum of 5x prizes.
- Other images to look out for include an 8-ball, a skull and an X, each giving up to 1x wins.
Features and How to Play Chaos Crew
There are 15 ways to win on the Chaos Crew slot, so you just need to choose your wager and start playing.
Cranky Cat can replace any other icon except the scatter to finish off a winning line. When this funky feline takes part in a win you will see a multiplier over him that is added to the prize, up to 5x. More than one Cranky in a win leads to the multipliers being added together.
Get three scatters and you slide into the free spins mode for the opportunity to nab the biggest wins on the Chaos Crew game. You start with three free games and keep on playing until you hit three consecutive non-winning spins This means that the number of bonus spins is reset to three with every paying combo you land.
The Cranky multiplier can climb up to 20x in free spins mode. There is also an epic version of this icon, which multiplies the value shown above all of the reels.
Try this unconventional slot with an eye-catching look at Paddy Power before taking a look around to see what else we offer that appeals to you!