Temple of Fire
Temple of Fire Slot Game Details
Light up your day with this scorching five-reel slot from IGT. The action takes place in a mysterious Mayan-style temple that is filled with gorgeous golden objects. You can win up to 450 times your stake, with the help of the towering Fire Goddess turning symbols wild!
Temple of Fire – Symbols
- The Fire Goddess acts as a wild and can land as a mega symbol that covers the full reel, paying out up to 60x.
- Another wild has a fiery background and also pays as much as 60x.
- The image that says ´bonus´ on it is the scatter.
- The game’s logo has a top prize of 30 times your wager.
- A variety of brightly-coloured animal heads pay 20x when you get five of them on a payline.
- The selection of eye-catching golden rings, earrings and other pieces of jewellery is worth a maximum of 10x.
Features and How to Play Temple of Fire
The Fire Goddess´ head expands downwards to transform into a stacked wild that covers a reel. When this happens, she spreads fire to the adjacent reels, turning any Temple of Fire symbols into wilds to give you a helping hand.
Bonus symbols can pop up on the first, third and fifth reels. You need three of these scatters to enter the free spins round, where the biggest wins can be claimed. Before playing your gratis games, you get to choose from four spins with a 3x multiplier, six games with a 2x multiplier in place, or twelve spins with a 1x multiplier. You can win more free spins if you land another set of three scatters.
There are 30 paylines always active here, so just set the level of your stake and you are ready to play. Once you have explored the enigmas of this temple, you may want to carry on and see the sights on the many other diverse slots to be found on the Paddy Power Games!
Temple of Fire FAQ
HOW VOLATILE IS THE GAME TEMPLE OF FIRE?
Temple of Fire is one of the Low-Medium volatility games you can play at Paddy Power.
WHAT IS THE THEME OF THE GAME TEMPLE OF FIRE?
Temple of Fire is one of the Mythology & Legends themed games offered by Paddy Power.