Have... a good time... all the time...
Enjoy Spinal Tap - an electrifying rock slot with 7 click me bonus features, like free spins and multipliers, as well as an energetic soundtrack.
Spinal Tap lets you crank it up all the way up to eleven with electrifying tunes and up to 2,187 ways to win. It’s also full of rocking features, like wilds, extra spins, and a bonus picker that all amp up the excitement.
Spinal Tap Game Info
The 5x3 Spinal Tap slot is set against a metal stage backdrop, full of bright lights and loud vibes. The crisp design by Blueprint Gaming is not only visually appealing but also smart. The game logo is reminiscent of that of a famous rock band’s, and the spin button is the volume knob. Meanwhile the rockstar band members are rocking out across the reels as high-paying symbols.
Spinal Tap Features
You can find everything in this slot from expanding and wild reels, to free spins, scatters, and click me bonuses. The skull guitar pick is the Wild that can replace any other symbol for winning combos, except the bonus symbol - the horned metal skull. Collect three or more of these and you trigger a click me feature with seven possible bonuses:
- Double Platinum: Spin the wheel for a multiplier or bonus.
- No Danger: Pick a guitar box to reveal a cash value.
- Record Deal: Select which vinyl records to eliminate and decide whether to keep the final hidden cash or bonus feature, or keep picking for a better deal.
- Stairway to Hell, Encore and StoneHenge: All three offer 11 free spins, either with multipliers, more ways to win, added wilds, and expanding reels.
- World Tour: Progress through the spaces on a world map with increasing cash values by spinning the wheel.
How to Play Spinal Tap
The Spinal Tap RTP increases as you go into Rock Mode, which can happen randomly or by playing 50x your stake. However, this is a high volatility slot and you can find enough reel action even without the feature. Your goal is to maximise your Spinal Tap payouts by triggering bonus symbol wins. Start by adjusting your bet size on the left, starting from 0.30, and spinning by hitting the volume knob on the right.
Can I get free spins on Spinal Tap?
Yes, you can win 11 free spins when you trigger either of the Stairway to Hell, Encore or StoneHenge click me bonus features.
Can I play Spinal Tap for real money?
Yes, you can play for real money at Paddy Power casino once you’ve registered an account.
What is the minimum bet value on Spinal Tap?
You can start spinning for stakes as low as 0.30.