Video Poker Casino Games - Real Money Play at Paddy Power
Video poker is all about picking your spots and playing your cards right. Much like the table version of the game, video poker requires perfect timing, an understanding of the odds and the ability to know which cards you need to be successful.
Video Poker variants
- 5 of a kind (Only available in some games. Five cards with matching values)
- Royal flush (Same as a straight flush but with an ace-high straight)
- Straight flush (Five cards with matching suits in numerical order)
- 4 of a kind (Four cards with matching values)
- Full house (Three cards with matching values + two cards with matching values)
- Flush (All 5 cards the same suit)
- Straight (Five cards in numerical order)
- 3 of a kind (Three cards with matching values)
- 2 pair (Two sets of two cards with matching values)
- A pair (Two cards with matching values)
The best video poker variants typically contain bonus options and progressive jackpots. Here at Paddy Power Games we've picked out the finest options Playtech has to offer. This means you'll be able to collect in-game prize multipliers and ever-increasing jackpots when you play real money versions of 10-Line Jacks or Better, Joker Poker, 4-Line Deuces Wild and more.
Top Video Poker Picks at Paddy Power Games
DEUCES WILD MULTI-HAND™ Get instant access to the top video poker games when you join Paddy Power Games today.
VIDEO POKER FAQ
ARE VIDEO POKER GAMES BASED ON LUCK OR SKILL?
Video poker games are based on strategy, so it's mostly a game of skill, but there's also an element of luck in it, if you consider how lucky you get when you receive the cards.
WHAT IS A FULL HOUSE IN VIDEO POKER?
A player gets a Full House if they find 3 cards with matching values + 2 cards with matching values.