Jacks or Better Multihand™
At A Glance
Card & Table
Jacks or Better Multihand™ info
Forget one hand of video poker and don't even think about two ways to win. If you really want to maximise your chances of banking a fortune without ever having to bluff an opponent, our Jacks or Better Multihand video poker game is exactly what you've been looking for.
Boasting up to 50 hands, this game is one of the most lucrative video poker variants we offer and, what's more, you can customise its interface to suit your style. Whether you're a newbie on a budget or a high roller looking for some serious cash prizes, Jacks or Better Multihand has something for everyone.
Jacks or Better Multihand Game Info
- Play up to 50 hands at once
- Simple one-touch betting
- Win up to 4,000x your bet
- Software Provider: Playtech
How to Play Jacks or Better Multihand
Before you unlock multiple ways to win, you'll need to set your bets. Doing this is a three step process that involves the following variables:
- Coin: This is a single cash denomination you want to stake on a hand.
- Bet: This is the number of coins you want to bet per hand. The game starts at the default level of one coin per hand. However, you can adjust this setting and bet as many as five coins per hand.
- Hands: This is the number of poker hands you want to play simultaneously. In this game, you can choose to play 1, 4, 10, 25 or 50 hands at a time.
Depending on the number of hands you want to play, the maximum coin size will increase or decrease. The more hands you play, the lower the max coin size. The fewer hands you play, the higher the max coin size will be. At the top of the tree, you'll be able to stake as much as £50 per round.
Types of Hands
Regardless of what you wager, you'll be able to win as much as 4,000x your coin bet if you make one of the following hands:
- Pair of jacks or better = Up to 5x
- Two Pair = Up to 10x
- Three of a kind = Up to 15x
- Straight = Up to 20x
- Flush = Up to 25x
- Full House = Up to 40x
- Four of a Kind = Up to 125x
- Straight Flush = 250x
- Royal Flush = Up to 4,000x
For a pure poker experience without the need for a poker face, we suggest you try our version of Jacks or Better Multihand today.
If too many hands are confusing, why not play Heads Up Holdem instead?
Other fun casino table games:
Jacks or Better Multihand™ FAQ
HOW VOLATILE IS THE GAME JACKS OR BETTER MULTIHAND?
Jacks or Better Multihand is one of the Low volatility games you can play at Paddy Power.
WHAT IS THE THEME OF THE GAME JACKS OR BETTER MULTIHAND?
Jacks or Better Multihand is one of the Card Table themed games offered by Paddy Power.